Park Jae Hyun

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 


It has been a quiet week for you. Kris was caught up with a lot of school work so he hadn’t bothered you. There was actually a new transfer in your major. You had heard that he was here for an exchange program. He came from the same town as you did so you were excited to find out who he was.

You trudged down the hall to the library when you saw a friend.

“~~~~~!”

“Jae Hyun?”

*OHMYGOD! Don’t tell me Jae Hyun is the new exchange student…* You thought. You had liked him for the longest time, but had completely forgot about him ever since you moved to Seoul.

“~~~~~-ah!” He hugged you.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li3572EXGa1qe03bto1_500.png

“Jae Hyun-ah.”

“Surprise!”

“Oh god. You should have told me!” *Instead of giving me a freaking heart attack out of no where.*

“It’s supposed to surprise you!”

“I’m surprised alright…”

Jae Hyun was one of your class mates whom you were quite close too. You guys hung out together sometimes and studied together. He knew you liked him but never responded. Jae Hyun on the other hands found you amicable and cute. But because he was in school, he was never interested in dating.

“So…can you tour me?” Jae Hyun smiled.

“I guess. I see you’re still the children lover I know, studying to be a paediatrics. Sorry I completely lost contact with you. Been caught up.”

“It’s fine. I was busy too. University is such hard work with all those stacked up reports.”

“You’re smart, so you don’t have to worry.”

“Says miss valedictorian.”

“Alright alright.”

You toured him around the building, and took him to his new class. And surprisingly, it was your class as well.

“~~~~~! Over here…” Ki Young stopped when she saw you walk into the lecture with a guy.

Jae Hyun introduced himself. “Hi! I’m Park Jae Hyun. Student participating in the uni exchange program. Please take care of me.”

You walked up to your seat next to Ki Young.

“And who is this?” Ki Young asked suspicious.

“Old friend. He came without me knowing. He’s really nice.”

“He’s good looking for sure.”

“Yeah. He’s un ulzzang in my old school.”

“Really? That’s awesome!”

Jae Hyun headed up the stairs and slide through the people and sat in a seat next to you.

“Jae Hyun. Ki Young. Ki Youngie. Jae Hyun.” You introduced them to each other.

They talked a little, then class started so everyone was quiet for the rest of the lesson.

You three walked out of class and Kris was leaning against the wall waiting for you. Then it hit you. Kris is going to fuss about Jae Hyun.

“~~~~~-ah” Kris sang.

You scrunched up your face. *Great start.* “Stop it you .”

“Oh this beautiful couple and their daily fighting.” Ki Young sighed

“Couple? Since when did Mary ~~~~~ have a boyfriend?” Jae Hyun was quite shocked.

“Who are you to call MY ~~~~~ nicknames?” Kris asked.

“Kris, this is my old friend, Jae Hyun. Jae Hyun, this is my…boyfriend…Kris.” You said.

Jae Hyun held out his hand. Kris coolly shook it then turned to you. “Let go home!”

*Home? So she lives with his family?* Jae Hyun though sadly as Kris walked you off. (A/N: Hint hint…)

“Well, I guess we should go.” Ki Young smiled.

You and Kris were walking quietly until he broke the silence. “So…ex-boyfriend?”

“I’ve never had a boyfriend before remember?”

“Friend’s ex?”

“That would be hecka awkward…”

“Ex-crush?”

“Half true.”

“Current crush?” Kris mouth widened.

“If I said yes would you be shocked? Jealous? Angry?” You teased and nudged his waist.

“Hell nah. Just curious.”

“I used to like him for a short while.”

“Like how short?”

“OKAY! I LIED! 2 YEARS! Happy?”

“2 YEARS? But you don’t like him anymore right?”

“No.”

“NO?”

“Yes.”

“YES?”

“OHMYKRISUS! I don’t like him anymore okay. Done. Stop making it so confusing.” You shoved Kris lightly.

Kris jumped and hugged you. He felt relieved. *Thank god. Because you’re mine.*

“OFF ME KRIS!” You screeched. You felt stares from people of the other majors.

“I LOVE YOU TOO!” Kris joked and got off you.

“Uhhhh…right. Let’s go.” You looked away but a smile unconsciously crept on your face. *Why am I smiling? He’s a devil.* You snapped back to conscience.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae Hyun is your friend from your old school. Seems like he came to pursue your heart…but I guess he’s too late! Happy reading!

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!~ GO GO GO :D