FATHER OF MY CHILDREN

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

“YAH ~~~~~! How can you neglect one of your closest friends?” Sae Ron whined.

You looked at her and smiled. She was one of your friends. Closest friends. But hardly spoke to each other after you moved.

“Sorry Sae Rong I was just so caught up. But you didn’t tell me you were dating Hyun Bin.” You winked at her.

“Hush.” She blushed.

Hyun Bin was catching up with Jae Hyun like old friends.

“So…has Jae Hyunnie said anything to you yet?” Sae Ron asked.

You gave her a confused look. “No why?”

“Oh nothing then.”

But you knew it wasn’t nothing. Sae Rong was the type of girl who knew everything. “Tell me.”

“Jae Hyun will tell you himself.”

“~~~~~ HAS A BOYFRIEND?” Hyun Bin gasped out of nowhere and Jae Hyun gave him a look. Sae Rong with wide eyes looked at you also.

You twitched in surprise. “Why? Don’t I look like the type to find a boyfriend.”

Hyun Bin was taken by surprise and bit his lip. “Oh. Don’t worry. Jus the news came from nowhere.”

For some reason, they couple looked shocked to you.

“Guys…do you want to go?” Jae Hyun nudged them.

“Oh…right.” Hyun Bin laughed. “Let’s go Lotte world.”

For the whole day, you spent your time at the amusement park with your friend catching up.

“Oh…did I tell you about the year level gathering? Next week Saturday?” Sae Rong said excitedly.

“Nopes. Since when?” You your ice-cream.

“Last month all the invitations got texted out. But you changed your phone number so…” Sae Rong informed. “But come! Bring your…er…boyfriend as well.”

“Oh okay then. I’ll come. Can you text me the invitation?” You smiled.

“I’ll send it.” Hyun Bin typed into his phone.

Your phone buzzed. “Thanks.”

After that Jae Hyun drove you home.

“Thanks for the drive!” You waved.

He waited for you to go inside. When you got in, you saw Kris. *Should I ask him to come or not?*

“Did you have fun with Jae Hyun? Obviously you did, seeing that it’s been 6 hours.” Kris looked at his watch.

“Are you my fairy godmother? It’s not even mid night…” You chided.

Kris mimicked you.

“Are you jealous?” You poked him.

He scoffed. “Do I look jealous? No.”

“Sure you look jealous.”

“Very funny.”

You remembered about the party. “Hey. Are you free next Saturday?”

“Why?”

“Do you want to go with me somewhere?”

“Isn’t it the guy who’s supposed to initiate the date?”

“It’s not a date. It’s a high school meet-up. You can come with me if you want.”

Kris thought for a bit then realised that Jae Hyun was going to be there too. “I’ll go. Just don’t cry if your boyfriend gets stolen.”

“Oh yeah…my boyfriend’s going to get snatch because he’s all high and mighty.”

--

You and Kris were in his car driving to ChunCheon. It was around 6 and the traffic was okay.

“Anything I need to know?” Kris asked while getting out of his car.

You closed the door behind you. “Please be nice.”

“What do you mean please? I’m the nicest person you’ll ever know.”

“And why do I not believe that?”

“Because you are in denial. It isn’t healthy.”

Kris was wearing black jeans and a green blazer. *Where does he get all these blazers from? And is that eyeliner? AGAIN?* “You’re wearing eyeliner again? Kris, you look like a gay leprechaun. Except, you’re tall and you don’t have gold on you.”

“You look like a mushroom.” He walked over to you and slipped his hand into yours then dragged you into the hall.

As you had expected, the hall was quite full because your year level had a lot of people. You scanned the room looking for Sae Rong, Hyun Bin and Jae Hyun.

“~~~~~! Over here!” Sae Rong’s voice was heard and you found her waving her hand rapidly at you.

You lead Kris over to the table. You could see your two friends stare at Kris.

“Hi guys.” You gave a small wave. “This is Kris. Kris. Sae Rong and Hyun Bin. You know Jae Hyun.”

“Hi. Nice to meet you. I’m ~~~~~’s boyfriend. Kris.” He shook their hands.

Sae Rong whispered into your ears. “He is very tall…and good looking.”

*That’s true. I won’t deny it. But he still looks like a gay leprechaun.* You chuckled to yourself.

You spent the night catching up with your classmates as well as teachers.

Meanwhile, Jae Hyun couldn’t stop staring at you. “I was a step too late.”

Chi Hoon, Jae Hyun’s friend, patted his back. “It’s alright man. But you were stupid of letting her go in the first place. I mean, she’s liked you since junior high, and now she’s with someone else.”

“You’re not making me feel any better, but thanks for telling me I’m stupid.” Jae Hyun sighed.

“No problem. What are friends for right?”

“I just wish I had the chance to tell her.”

In Jae Hyun’s case, he always liked you, but all he wanted to do was study. He was supposed to tell you on graduation night, but instead, you announced that you were moving away. That was when it ended. He lost contact with you and everything.

Chi Hoon lightly elbowed Jae Hyun. “Why don’t you just tell her?”

“And be a home-wrecker? No thanks.”

“I think that phrase is used if she’s married.”

“Sometimes, I think you hate me.” Jae Hyun eyed Chi Hoon.

“Surprise yourself.” Chi Hoon just shrugged and laughed.

Jae Hyun shook his head. He wanted to tell you so badly, but seeing how you are so natural beside Kris made him reconsider. Plus, Kris was an older guy, he would be a better choice. (PS. Not saying same age guys would be bad! JUST REFERENCING :D) Jae Hyun gulped down his drink as well has his emotions and locked them once again.

The night came to an end, and everyone left. You had also bid your goodbyes to you friends whom you would not see until a long time. Jae Hyun said he will see you on Monday and then left as well.

Kris was exiting the parking lot. You thought he was going to turn right but then he turned left.

“Wait…Kris. Wrong way! You’re supposed to turn right!” You looked around the street.

His lips twitched upward. “I know where I’m going.”

“But you’re going the wrong way…this is the way to my hou…AWHELLNAH!” You threw your arms up. “Are we seriously going to my house. This late?”

“Yes, this late. It would be 2 in the morning when we get back to Seoul.”

“But…”

“I already spoke to your parents.”

“AND THEY SAID YES?”

“Of course. I am, after all, the future father of their grandchildren.”

You slapped his leg. “OW WOMAN! I’m driving.” He winced.

“You will never be the father of my children.” You rolled your eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will he be the future father? LOL! I’m so high right now! WOOOOOOOOO! Never drink too much lemon lime bittersss! YER YER YER YER!