Proud Girl

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

Hyo Jin was calling her friend who had connection with some town gangsters. She wanted to get rid of you and teach you a lesson for messing with her. Of course, everyone was oblivious, except Kris. He had heard Hyo Jin’s friends discussing it without them knowing. He knew Hyo Jin was evil, but not to the extent of hiring people. He did not want anyone to get involved and decided to stay by your side as much as he can.

“Why do you keep following me? Don’t you have class?” You asked him.

“I’m too smart for school, do I decided to hang out with you in the library.” He shrugged while flipping through some books.

“Well isn’t that convenient? Studying while this weirdo is here.” You clonked your head in the book.

“Is my beauty that distracting?”

“Here we go again. I’m so beautiful. I’m so tall. I’m so smart. My collarbones are perfect.” You tried to imitate Kris.

“And once again, who said anything about eyebrow. Should we add ‘glorious collarbones’ to that?” Kris smirked, closed his books and stood up to find another.

You hit your head, mortified at what you said.

*She’s so cute.* Kris glanced over at you.

“Do you have class later? I’ll take you home if you want.” Kris offered. He wanted to make sure you were home safe.

“I have Lab later.” You checked your timetable.

He sighed. “Alright, when do you finish? I’ll pick you up later.”

“You don’t have to. I’m not a child you know? Just because I’m shorter than you.”

“I’ll pick you up. 6:30? Am I correct?”

“6. You don’t have to but if you insist.” You poked out your tongue.

*She’s so cute.* Kris smiled to himself.

You soon headed to lab, which was one of your favourite hands on class.

Kris had arrived a bit earlier and parked his car near the entrance of the school. Not long after, he saw a few suspicious young guys walking around. He looked closely and say the 2 guys fussing over a large black bag. Panicking, he rushed out of the car and ran towards them. He pushed them over and held one by the collar.

“What’s in that bag?” He shook the young male.

“What do you think you’re doing. You can’t just push someone over and ask them questions?” He glared back.

“What is in that bag, I know someone hired you.” Kris’ grip tightened to the point of nearly strangling.

“Alright let go of me. I’m guessing you’re the guy sis Hyo Jin is obsessed with? She said she’ll give me some dough if I act.” He pushed Kris’ hands off his shoulder.

“Where are they?” Kris asked.

“Are you stupid? Didn’t you see some guys walking through that prestigious school gate of yours?” The young guy smirked.

Kris ran as quickly as he could to get to your assistance.

Without suspecting anything you came out of class, smiling with a friend. You thought Kris was not going to pick you up like you had requested. You hadn’t expected Hyo Jin to come a get you back, but she was. As soon as you stepped out of the building, you felt a hand on your shoulder, and moved swiftly to your mouth.

“MPHHHHHH. MOO MARE MOOOOO? MET MOF ME!” You violently hit the person’s arm while being dragged away.

It was near night time, but there was still light. You caught a glimpse of a familiar face. Hyo Jin was standing there with her arms crossed.

“What did I say about messing with me?” Hyo Jin cocked her head.

“Are you serious? You hired some to get your so called revenge on me?” You tried to shake off the guy behind you. “Let me go. You’re doing this childish thing for no reason.”

“Shut up.” Hyo Jin spat.

“So what are you gonna do now? Hit me? Cuz that’s not going to do anything. Or do you want to kill me? Will Kris come to you then?”

“Don’t think you’re all that.” Hyo Jin did not know how to reply, obviously because you were quick minded.

“Hit me then. Not like I’m going to disappear because of a few scars.” You brave stood out so that Hyo Jin can hit you. Hyo Jin slapped you across the face but you just glared back at her. “Wow. What a coward. Come on. Take your chances. Not like you can hit me another day.” You slapped her back. “God created the world, but everything else is made in China…including those cheekbones.”

Before Hyo Jin can hit you again, Kris arrived with the cops who were on patrol in the area.

“Her. She should be taken in for kidnapping.” Kris pointed then looked at you and shook his head. “You could never ask for help for the sake of your life.”

You gave him a light shrugged. “I’m too proud for my own good.”