Weekend In Kang Won Do “

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

"You’re room is really…cute and small.” Kris looked at your baby photo.

“Hey! Eyes off! And I’m sorry that I’m not as rich as you.” You grabbed your clothes from your wardrobe and went to the bathroom.

When you came back Kris was changed as well and lying in your bed.

“Uhmm…guest room is that way.” You pointed down the hall.

“I’m not a guest. I’m the future father of your children.” Kris said while not looking at you.

“And who said you were? Now out.”

“Alright. Alright.” Kris chuckled and got out of bed.

“Down the hall to the left.” You said and walked over to your bed.

Kris cheekily pulled you and gave you a peck. You blinked up at him. “Are you serious? GO!” You said and pushed him out. *I should lock my door just in case.*

The next morning, you woke up to the smell and Kim Chi Jigae that your mum was famous for. *Oh yeah. I’m at my house.* You sat up and yawned. Grabbing you towel and new set of outfit, you went to the bathroom and took a shower. When you finished, you applied some light make-up and walked to the kitchen.

“OMMA! Kim Chi Jigae! WOOOO!” You cheered.

“I knew my beautiful daughter would be happy. Now go wake up Wu Fan.” You mum shooed you as she finish preparing breakfast.

You scowled at that name. *Can’t we just eat it all? And not give him any?*Walking down the hall, you were thinking about how you were going to wake him up. *I should get ice.* You secret went to the fridge and grabbed some ice. I ran to the guest bedroom and opened the door. You saw Kris beautifully sleeping on the bed and the sun was hitting him at the right angles. *I wish I was that good looking when I sleep.* You sighed and walked over to him. You lifted up his shirt and was greeted by his toned stomach. (A/N: Does Kris have abs?? ^^~) You put the cold ice on your hand on his stomach. *5, 4, 3, 2 and 1.*

Kris shot up like a bullet and started jumping out of bed. “HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!”

You burst out in fits of laughter. Kris eyed you. “That is not funny. Can’t you ever wake me up like a normal person?”

“No, because you’re not normal. Now go wash up for breakfast.” You sing-songed and skipped off to breakfast.

“Why is she so happy?” Kris asked himself and changed into his clothes he wore for the party yesterday.

The table was full of questions about your relationship and school and all that Asian parents stuff.

“So, when am I going to have grand kids?” Your mum smugly smiled.

“I don’t know.” You replied quickly then whispered to Kris. “I thought this only happens in dramas.”

He gave you a shrugged then replied to your parents. “We’re still studying and we’re not married yet.”

“Right right! We forgot. Just got caught up in the excitement you know?” You dad chuckled.

“Woah. Mum, dad, when did you both turn so hippy?” You joked.

“Back to the 60s.” Your mum bit her toast.

“Right…” You nodded and drank you juice.

Your dad swallowed his food. “So what do you guys have planned for today?”

“Hmm…We don’t know yet. Maybe just a short tour around the town.” Kris looked at you and you just nodded.

“Then better go quick so you can have time to head back.” You mum advised.

After bidding your goodbyes, you left your house.

“So where to?” Kris started his engine.

“What do you feel like doing?”

“Your town.”

“I know this really cute café.” You suggest.

“Cool.”

You showed him the directions to the beach café that you always went with your friends.

The bells tingled when you walked in. “Welcome!” The shop manager smiled. “Oh! ~~~~~! Long time no see!”

“Hi Mrs. Lee.” You bowed.

“Oh. New friend?” She lead you to a table.

“Oh, yeah. This is Kris.” You introduced.

Kris shook her hands. “Hi. I’m ~~~~~’s boyfriend, Kris.”

“Boyfriend? You guys came on the right day! No one comes her at this hour. So enjoy the café to yourself!” Mrs. Lee took your orders then walked away.

“And the reason you chose this café was so we could enjoy alone time? You could have just told me.” Kris teased.

“Like I’ll want alone time with you.” You argued.

“You’re so cute.”

“Really Kris? Really?”

“No.” Kris mused.

“Yeah. I thought so.”

When you finished your beverages and paid, you left the café.

“Where off to now?” Kris buckled his seatbelt.

“Uhmm…” Your mind flashed an image of your best friend. “Actually, can you come with me somewhere? I’ve wanted to go for the past year.”

“Of course. You show me the directions.”

You best friend, Bo Jung, was the closest person to you next to your parents. She was like a sister to you. You did everything together. Sometimes, you would sleep at each other’s house for a whole week. When you were in eleventh grade, there was an accident. Bo Jung passed away. She was murdered by her boyfriend. She loved him like no tomorrow. She only saw him. He was a psychotic patient under-going treatment. He always assumed that Bo Jung was cheating on him. And then one day, she died, and he died with her. You knew how much her boyfriend loved her. You missed Bo Jung, and vowed that no one will ever replace her. You vowed to forgive Bo Jung’s boyfriend.

“So where exactly are we going?” Kris asked for directions.

“Just make a left here.” You instructed.

“A CEMETARY? You wanted to have a date here?”

“We’re not dating here. I’m visiting somewhere.”

“I was going to say.” Kris locked his car and followed you to Bo Jung’s grave.

There was no one there, probably because families don’t visit their loved ones everyday obviously. You quickly approached Bo Jung’s grave and stop. Kris halted with you.

“Bo Jung-ah. I came to see you. I sorry I haven’t been to your grave in a long time, but I hope you are getting my prays for you every night.” You looked at the grave next to Bo Jung. “Kwang Min-shi (not Boyfriend’s Kwangminnieee!), you are treating Bo Jung well in heaven right? I hope you two are happily together. Please love each other forever.”

“So…who are these people?” Kris asked you. You sat down on the grass patch beside their graves.

“Bo Jung is my best friend, and Kwang Min-shi was her boyfriend.” You told Kris their story, knowing they wouldn’t mind. When you had finished, there was no reaction from Kris.

Finally, he said something. “Do…you possibly want love like that?”

“Like die? I don’t think so, not that I have anything against it, it’s just…”

“No, I meant, love that will last forever…” Kris spoke loud a clear, which made you baffled.

“Of course. Who wouldn’t?” You tried your best to be composed, because somehow, Kris was messing with your heart.

“Since I came here with you as a favour…can I ask for a favour in return?” Kris suddenly stared at you in the eye.

“You’re acting weird Kris. You’re not usually…serious…”

“Answer please?”

“Yes, what is you ‘favour’? You put them in quoted marks.

“Please stop me from falling for you.”

You nodded and thought he was asking for something stupid but you did a double take. “W-whatt?!”

“Kang ~~~~~, please stop me from falling head over heels for you.” He was inches away from you lips.

You did not know what took over your conscience but you kissed him. *So the weird feeling whenever he was around was…love.*

You both kissed each other passionately, and in which, was your very first meaningful kiss with him, until everything was forgotten.

But suddenly your mind pulled back. *Wait! WHAT AM I DOING?* Your eyes widened and you moved away.

“What’s wrong?” Kris asked.

“We can’t do this. We’re just pretending!”

“But, my feelings for you is real.” Kris pleaded.

“Then we have to break up.”

“Aren’t you in love with me too?”

*I am.* “I’m not.” You quickly looked away.

“Put you kissed me back.”

“That was just a moment.” You scrambled to your feet. “We have to break up. You love me.”

Kris was crestfallen. “Let’s pretend this didn’t happen? We can continue to pretend.”

“We can’t pretend anymore Kris. I have to confidence. What if we both fall for each other?” You muffled.

“Then can’t we be true?”

“We can’t. I doesn’t work that way.”

“Doesn’t work what way?” Kris wanted to ask so many questions.

“Just. No.” You didn’t know why.

“I promise I’ll forget everything. Just like you will forget everything. We will both return to be the same.”

“No. I’m not confident.”

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~