JACKASS BOYFRIEND

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

You watched closely as Kris packed his miscellaneous items into his smaller suitcase for his afternoon flight while playing with your ring. You knew a long distance relationship wasn’t ideal but in the last 3 days that you spent with him made you realise how important he was.

“Are you going to smile kitten?” Kris quirkily said.

“I need a reason to smile, or else I’m going to look like a doofus.” You joked.

“Well, true, but there’s only me here. Smile a bit. I’m not going to be gone forever.”

“4 years? Yeah. Not forever but it’s pretty long…I think I’ll get myself a boytoy.”

“You do that. There’s plenty of Canadian girls who wants this.” Kris pointed to himself as if he was a product.

“Stop lying to yourself. No one wants you except me.” You poked out your tongue.

“I’ll convince that to myself.” Kris ruffled your hair and hugged you. “I’ll miss you a lot.”

“Me too.” You hugged him back tightly.

“We can always skype whenever our time-zones are okay. If not just message me and I’ll reply back asap. I know it’ll be hard but I’ll try my best.” Kris rested his chin on your head.

You were ready to wait, because you knew that he was the love of your life. You will never be regretful even if it takes 10 years.

“Let’s go eat Ramen! There is a special today at the rice cake stand down town.” Kris grabbed the key from his night stand. “And let’s be rowdy for the last time in a while.”

“I guess.” You laughed and took his hand.

The stand was not extremely busy seeing that school was still in process. You and Kris stood right in front of the food and choose what you wanted to eat.

“You two look good for each other.” The ahjumma suddenly said. Her eyes were still examining ours. “You’ll have a very bright future if you are patient.”

“Wow. Do you determine fortune?” Kris asked, extremely enthusiastic.

“No not really, I just see you guys being with each other for a very long long time, with many experiences and surprises.” She gave a chuckle and gave you both another plate of soondae. “It’s on me today.”

You and Kris happily ate. You ordered 1 ramen, 1 spicy rice cake, fish cakes and the soondae on service. You laughed as Kris pretending to choke on a piece of fish cake on a stick that you stuffed into his mouth. You know it would be in a matter of time before it would be goodbye.

--

Around 5 o’clock, you left with his family and friends for the airport.

“Hey ~~~~~! How’s ya day?” D.O. hung his arms on your shoulders and gave you a little squeeze.

“I’m alright.” You gave him a smile.

You had expected the atmosphere to be a bit sad, not only for you but also for the boys. You could see Lay and Tao handing him some expensive looking gifts. You could see how sad they were to see their close hyung leave. You sadly looked down.

“Don’t be sad.” D.O. chirped. He was being bright because he knew that everyone was kind of sad. “You have us. And don’t worry, we’ll report to you if Kris is cheating on you, drinking, going out partying too much or anything like that. We’re on your side! WOOO!”

“Thanks Kyungsoo. I mean, sacrificing the freedom of your hyung just for me? I’m honoured.” You smiled.

Again, playing with your ring, you peered at Kris who was checking in to the flight. You watched each of his luggage being weighed and processed. Kris headed over to you with his passport in his hands. He sat down on the bench next to you. “Playing with your ring again? I told you you’ll like it.”

“Surprise me Kris. Out of nowhere cam this beautiful ring.” You grinned.

“I love you.” While contemplating, Kris took you into his arm. And without hesitation you reciprocated his words. “I love you too.”

--

You felt adrenaline as you walked to your boarding gate, holding tightly onto your ticket with your passport. You had finally saved enough money to go on a 2 month vacation, and where better to go than Canada, the home of maple.

Your smile was from ear to ear, and your heart palpitated. This feeling of excitement only came once in a while. Stepping onto the plane with a greeting from the flight attendant, you anticipated the look on Kris’s face when he will see you.

After a nights’ sleep, you were in Canada. It was around 11 o’clock that you finished checking into your hotel. You straight away caught a cab with your limited English and went into Kris’ campus. You were able to get this information off his Mrs. Wu, whom you had asked to keep a secret from him. You waited a while at the café at the front entrance of the campus.

‘Hey Kris. How’s class?
- ~~~~~ ’

A reply came straight away.

‘Good. Wait…why aren’t you sleeping?
- Kris ‘

You giggled to yourself and did not reply, then another came.

‘WHY IS THE TEXT FROM AN CANADIAN PROVIDER?
-Kris ‘

You couldn’t help but smile.

‘For me to know and for you to find out.
- ~~~~~ ‘

Kris’ class ended and he ran quickly out of his classroom and scanned the areas carefully to see if you were hiding anywhere.

This time, instead of looking for the same golden coloured hair that Kris would sport, you looked for Kris’ spiky black hair. You saw his familiar face full of anticipation. He kept on looking and turning around to find you.

“Hey Jackass!” You stood up and called out. And unsurprisingly, Kris turned around.

Even though you have seen Kris plenty of times, he still gave you the butterflies. You searched his eyes from far away. They seemed as kind as ever, and you still loved them. Kris ran up to you while you smiled brightly at him. You hurled you up in his arms while you hugged him tightly. After he put you down, you chuckled and is cheeks.

“You seem well fed.” You joked.

“And you haven’t changed from killing the romantic mood.” Kris sighed. “I missed you.”

“Me too.”

“Please stop calling me Jackass, by the way.” He placed his forehead onto yours. “You should stop being a bully.”

“No. I call you Jackass if I want. The JACKASS BOYFRIEND that I love.” You winked.

Kris placed his lips onto yours and you felt his lips twitch upwards into a loving smile.

 

AND THE END! sorry for the short last chapter :(

My net is currently disconnected :( so I'm using my phone's 3G...im so sad, no dramas, no running man, and KPOP OR YOO JAE SUK! haha! I'm a Yoo Jae Suk fan guizz! By the way, please take some time and vote for my poll to consider on who I should feature in my next fanfic. It will take a while...but I hope you guys vote on it anyways. 

So...this is a short goodbye from me anyways! I hope you have enjoyed my story feauring Kris and YOU! I will surely miss writing this story! I'm really happy that you guiz subscribed and took the time to read and comment. This is my first fanfic that made it pass the 100 subscribers line actually...because really, all of my other stories are weird...AHAHAAH! shall stop dissing myself here but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I love you guys! please dont unsubscribe ye?

Until then, ciao <3

-seoul-dragons