Let’s date

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

Kris texted you somehow after finding out your number.

-Hey answer back! Meet me at the mall across the school in Starbucks on the lowest level!

Come by 3! Or else I will sell you to the black market ;]

*Black market?! Even doing illegal things now.* You thought.

“~~~~~ie! Lets go get coffee!” Haneul linked arms with you and dragged you with the 4 of them.

“So…anything interesting happen last night?” Ki Young giggled.

“Right! We heard. Thanks for texting your number. So what is your relationship with Kris?” Na Eun nudged.

“Something interesting?” Mi Eun added.

“No. It’s just that my parents are close friends with his. So they offered for me to stay at their house for my schooling.” You explained.

“Lucky! You stay with prince perfect!” Na Eun dreamily said.

“Trust me. He is different to what you think.” You grumbled.

“But he’s hot.” Gi Young laughed.

“Pish Posh.” You shook your head and walked into the shopping centre.

“Answer Back!” Kris called out to you. You knew that name and voice anywhere.

“It’s Kris Sunbae!” Haneul jumped.

“Hi girls. I see you came for coffee?” Kris smiled sweetly.

*Sickening.* You scrunched up your nose.

“My shout! Choose whatever you want.” He huddled all 5 of us to the counter.

“Coffee from Kris! Oh my god!” The twins whispered to each other.

You knew Kris heard it and rolled your eyes at his bright smile.

“So girls, since I bought you coffee, may I please steal ~~~~~? I need to take her on a shopping date.” Kris wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

“Omo!” They squealed.

“No. We are not going on a ‘shopping date’.” You took off his arms. “You guys can come with me right?”

“Nononono…we’re fine. We were about to go home too! Right girls?” Gi Young winked at the other 3.

“Yes.” They said in unison.

*Betrayers!* You thought.

“Thanks girls. I’ll treat her well!” He smirked.

“Because of you, my friends are thinking weird things.”

“Well, I can’t control what is going on in their minds right?”

“But you can implant little viruses in their heads. Plus, I know this because I major in neurology.”

“And I major in psychology, we both major the brain.”

You didn’t even bother.

“Kris 1:~~~~~ 1.” He laughed.

 “You know you’re acting too nice considering that you hate me.”

“What can I say, I’m two faced and good at acting.”

“You’re really something. Usually, two face people don’t admit themselves as two faced.”

“Maybe I am, maybe I’m not.”

“Okay. We really need to talk like normal people. All of the conversations we had together always end up with us talking back at each other.”

“Why should we?”

“Because I believe that you are not a jerk like you appear.”

“How are you so sure?”

“Because I’m sure that the little boy from 14 years ago would not have changed much. I believe that deep down, you are still nice.”

“So if I was still the same, would you still be in love with me?”

“That’s not related to this conversation. I already told you, I have no interest in you whatsoever.”

“Are you sure? You seem like you would fall for me any second.”

“Believe what you think. How the hell am I supposed to prove to you that I don’t like you?”

“Let’s go on a date.”

“And how would that benefit me in any way?”

“Because you’re dating a hot guy.”

“Vain.”

“But it’s true. So how about a date.”

“Are you planning to date me, make me fall for you then chuck me into a trash can? Sorry, but fat chance that I’ll ever fall for you.”

“You won’t be so sure.”

“Try me.”

“Then that’s settled. Be my girlfriend.”

“You don’t just bluntly tell someone to be your girlfriend you know.”

“Well the, leave the honours of being my very first girlfriend.” Kris sniffled.

“First? Are you serious? With that face?”

“So you admit that I’m hot.”

“You wish.”

“I wouldn’t be laughing if I were you. Have you ever had a boyfriend?”

“Nopes. And I plan to leave it that way until I find someone whom I adore.”

“Well then why don’t we date each other for experience?”

“You are so lame!”

“I mean…it’s good. Plus didn’t I promise to marry you? The least I can do is date you of no charge.”

“If I say yes then I would be an easy girl.”

“You are straight forward aren’t you?”

“I tend to be.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t be judging you because I myself would be considered an easy guy.”

*Kris. I’m starting to think otherwise of you. Instead of being a jerk, I think you are special. I’m going to find out who you really are.*

“Deal then.” You held out your hands to shake his.

“Deal. But on one condition.”

“What is it now?”

“We have to act like a real couple, and if one of us falls for each other, we have to end the relationship.”

“Don’t worry. It won’t be me.” You firmly said and shook his hand.

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

comments make me a happy child!