Smart Mouth

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

Kris drove you to school the next morning as per usual. Hyo Jin was walking into school when she saw Kris open the door for you.

*They’re over already, why is it that recently they are close again? This won’t do.* Hyo Jin made plans to how to be all over Kris like every day.

“Bye honey!” Kris kidded and walked to his class.

“Aish. This guy.” You shook your head happily and walked to your class.

“Okay. I know you guys are talking to each other again, but are you dating?” Ki Young asked you.

“No. Of course not. We’re just friends.” You smiled.

“Sure. I believe you.”

“Oh…I never know what I’ll do with you.”

You walked into class with Ki Young and enjoyed your class. It had been quite a while since you actually paid attention.

The next session, you had no class and so did Kris. Kris walked to your class just in time for you to walk out.

“~~~~~!” He pulled your side bag.

“Woah….” You reached for balance in mid-air.

Kris caught you safe and fine.

“You scared me.” You caught your breath.

“Don’t I always?” He chuckled. “Lets go.” He took your hand and lead you away.

“I’m guessing we’re going to ‘for me to know and for you to find out’ as usual?”

“You got that right.”

Kris has never brought up the topic of dating to you after you resolved your ‘lover’s fight’. But he wanted to, very much. But instead of having the same thing happen in your relationship again, he decided to stay put and just be your friend.

Surprisingly, Kris took you nowhere special, but the coffee shop.

“What a surprise.” You shook your head.

“YAH YAH! You two! Over here!” Haneul yelled across the room. Other customers fussed about how loud Haneul was.

“This girl. The first time you met her, she’s all shy, and then later, she treats me like a hoobae.”  Kris complained.

“Dude, you can’t expect so much from that loud mouth. We do resemble each other you know.” You compared.

“Oh yeah. I can see that. You’re natural volume is probably over 90 decibels.”

You were glad that you were both joking around. It was back to normal, and that was how you wanted it.

Kris hovered around your head. “Hey, ~~~~~, lets go to the hair salon later. I see your regrowths.” He pointed at your dark brown hair.

“Oh gee. Are you showing off that you’re taller than me? I’m sorry I only stand up to your belly button.” You exaggerated. “And for your information, I don’t need to re dye my hair. It’s dark brown for goodness sakes.”

“I’ll pay for it, since I know you’re cheap.” Kris winked.

“No.” You sat down between the twins.

Kris chuckled and sat on a chair next to Ki Young.

--

Kris walked you back to school for your class before he goes home.

“Kris! Where have you been?” Hyo Jin hopped onto Kris’ back.

Kris stumbled a bit but you helped him balance.

“Woah. Get off me. I don’t need a Spinal Cord Injury..” Kris pushed Hyo Jin off.

Student whispered as usual because this was not weird for Kris to reject Hyo Jin.

“Awww. I’m hurt.” Hyo Jin hugged Kris’ arms and pushed you.

You’ve had enough of this Hyo Jin crap. She’s been treating you like trash just because of Kris.

“Hey. You there. Obsessive female dog.” You crossed your arms.

“What? Me?” Hyo Jin pointed at herself.

“Yes you. Is there another female dog?” You glared.

“Well, isn’t that rude to your senior?” She asked.

“Senior? What do you mean senior. Senior as in someone who came to the school after you. Senior as in someone who treats you like when you are on a much better level than her? Well seniority.” You snorted at her attitude.

“Do you think you’re all high and mighty now?”

“What if I do? What? Gonna get your inner on me?”

“Mother fu-“

“SHHHHHH. No need to bring our mothers into this.”

“This thinks she’s all that because she’s…wait, she’s got nothing.” Hyo Jin was about to slap you across the face. Kris was jumping in but you caught her arm instead.

“You know, this doesn’t only happen in movies.” You socked her in the stomach. You knew violence wasn’t the answer but it was for Hyo Jin.

Hyo Jin hugged her stomach. “FREAKING HELL BIT-.”

“Hah…what? What you gonna do? Cry and your paws? Meow.” You smirked.

“WOAHHHH…Since when was she so tank.”

“Remind me not to mess with her.”

“SHIZZLES. RESPECT!”

You could hear people holler. Kris was shaking his head and lead you away.

“YAH! KANG ~~~~~! COME BACK HERE?” Hyo Jin yelled.

“Let’s go. Don’t bother about her.” Kris tugged you.

“I’m not done with her.” You walked back, and once again Kris hauled you up onto his shoulder and carried you off.

Hyo Jin glared the you two . *Just you wait. You’re nothing compared to me.*

--------------------------------------------------

So...like, I made you a gangster, HOPE YOU DON'T MIND! ;P

 

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOYY!!