Goodbye GangWon Hello Seoul

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

Your dad pulled the hand brake of the car and parked it in front of a large house.

*It’s even newer than the last time I’ve seen it 14 years ago.* You thought.

“Hey kiddo. What’s with the opened mouth?” Your mum asked.

Your dad was unpacking your luggage.

“Dad. Are you sure that this is okay?” You said.

“Well, I didn’t ask for you to stay here, they recommended it. Plus, you’re going to be attending the same uni.” Your dad assured you.

“Well, I guess so.” You nodded.

You weren’t shy, in fact, you were quite witty. But the fact of having to face your childhood crush again was intimidating.

--

He looked at the little girl as she drew something on the dirt.

“What are you drawing?” He asked.

“Me and You.”

“Why?”

“Because I like you.”

“What?”

“When I grow older, I want to marry you.”

He peered at her with curiosity.

“You want to marry me?” He smiled at her. “Promise?”

“Promise.”

--

“Oh, you’re here! Welcome back.” Mrs. Wu held your hand.

“Hi HeeJoon!” Your mother waved

“Omo Min Hee.” Mrs. Wu ran and hugged your mother.

You smiled.

Then you saw a swift figure.

*It’s Kris!* You looked away, still embarrassed of the past.

*It’s her. Came to ruin my life after all.* Kris shook his head and walked back into the house.

*He’s not cute anymore. He’s hot.* Then you noticed he was gone.

After your parents left for some other business, you received a tour from Mrs. Wu.

“This is the fall-out building. This is where you’ll be staying.”

It was a separate building from the main house.

“Kris stays in this house also, so you’ll have a companion. I’ll let you get to your unpacking.”

She left after that and you were in your room renovated especially for you.

http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/04-luxury-girls-bedroom-designs-by-pm4.gif

“So you decided to come after all.”

“Wh-what? Oh…Kris.” You were startled.

“I’m going to be straight forward. I’m not going to accept you. You’re just going to mess up my daily life.”

“Well, that was rude for a first meeting.”

“First meeting? We met 14 years ago.”

“Well, that was when we were kids.”

“So that confession you made doesn’t mean anything?”

“No. Why would it? It’s been 14 years.”

“Good. Then that’s great. Even though we live in the same building, I expect not to be disrupted.”

“Same for me.”

“I see we have negotiated.”

“Yes.”

“Well then, I’m off.”

Kris walked adjacent to your room, where his room was located.

“What happened to him? He was so cute.” You mumbled to yourself.

After unpacking, you got your books ready for the new school year tomorrow.

--

You woke up promptly at 7 am. You walked to the bathroom with your facial towel and started brushing your teeth. After you were done, you walked out, but bumped into a Kris with dishevelled hair. It made him look…hot.

You coughed.

“Move.” He said and walked past you into the bathroom.

*Jerk.* You shook your head and walked back to your room, you quickly applied make-up and got changed.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51071521

You made your way to the main house to greet Mr and Mrs Wu, but when you got there, you saw that they were both gone.

*I guess time for school.* You thought and walked out the front door.

When you saw Kris was already there, you looked at him and started walking.

He drove his car slowly forward.

“Want a drive?” He asked.

“Uhmm…” You hesitated.

“Wait, I forgot, I don’t like you.” Kris chuckled and drove off.

You frowned.

You caught a bus to school after much fuss of choosing what bus to take.

You stepped your first foot into the building where you will spend your Uni years in.

You followed a sign which leads you to the auditorium of the school.

“Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry!” A girl had bumped into you which resulted to her dropping her books.

“Oh. I’m sorry! Let me help you with that!” You bent down and helped her. “I’m ~~~~~! 1st year. From Gangwon-do.”

“Me too! I’m Haneul! From Seoul.” She smiled brightly.

“Great! So…I hope we can be friends!” You held your hand out and shook hers.

“Sure. I’ll introduce you to my friends. They’ll love you.” She smiled and started walking to the auditorium.

“Thank god. I don’t know anyone at all.” You followed her.

*Except Kris…that meanie.* You bitterly thought.

You entered the auditorium and saw 3 girls waving their hands in your direction. You saw Haneul wave back.

“Hey guys!” She greeted.

“Haneul…and pretty girl!” One of them smiled.

“Oh…this is ~~~~~. She came here from Gangwon.” Haneul introduced.

“Hi!”

“Hello! I’m Mi Eun!”

“I’m Kiyoung!”

“The name’s Na Eun. Mi Eun’s twin.”

“Oh. You two do look alike. No wonder!” You giggled.

“Well, let’s be good friends!” Ki Young smiled.

“I’m taking Literature! Which course are you guys taking?” Mi Eun asked.

“I’m taking taking Mathematics! I want to be a teacher. We are so opposite!” Na Eun laughed.

“I’m taking Business.” Haneul added.

“I’m taking medicine. I want to open a Pharmacy.” Ki Young smiled.

“Same! I’m taking med, specifying in neurology.” You high fived Ki Young.

“Ohhh…I can’t stand looking at blood.” Na Eun pretended to gag.

“Please. You get so happy when you see the bad characters in drama bleed.” Mi Eun said.

“That’s different. Stupid” Na Eun defended.

“Welcome to Seoul Uni!” The Master of Ceremony spoke into the microphone.

“I hope your impression of the school for the first time is good. I would like to introduce you to the Senior leaders of our school. They will be your tour guides for today. You will follow your team leaders. So in order, I’ll introduce them to you. First we have our business major, Hyunkyung.” She continued on introducing the rest of the leaders.

“And last but not least, our 4 year in a row valedictorian of his year, Medicine major, Wu Fan.”

*ASDFGHJKL! WHAT? He’s my Senior Leader! Oh the joy…* You thought.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

comments make me a happy child!