Confession

Complicated Love

It was Saturday and i was sprawled across my bed, bored, i stared at the ceiling for a while before i recieved a text, thinking it'd be from Yuri or Hyuna i opened it without looking at the caller ID but it was from Hyun Joong. Usually i'd start to panick or just be so freaking happy that he texted me but now i felt normal.

~~~ah, meet me at the park near your house in half an hour. I need to tell you something, Hyun Joong

Okay, see you there soon, ~~~ah

I got up and got ready to meet Hyun Joong at the park. When i got there i could see him sitting on a bench by the pond and feeding some ducks, i walked upto him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled at me, the smile that used to make my heart flutter but now i have Jaejoong and his smile is most beautiful for me. "Sit" he offered and i sat down beside him on the bench, after finishing feeding the ducks i asked him why he called me out.

"What did you have to tell me Hyun Joong?"

"This may be a bit shocking but did you used to like me?" he asked with a nervous voice, i also got a bit nervous but answered him with a firm voice.

"Well i used to, yes"

"I've finally realise this but i like you too ~~~ah"

"What?" i asked confused, did he just say he likes me?!

"I like you" he repeated looking away

I stared at him speechless, his cheeks were now a hint of red. "I'm sorry i don't like you anymore. And besides i have a boyfriend already too" i answered him trying to be as nice as possible.

"You have a boyfriend?" he asked in surprise. "You don't know? Me and Jaejoong have been together for a while now" i said

"Seriously? How come no one told me?"

"I assumed you knew since you hang around Jaejoong a lot too right?"

"Yeh but he never mentioned it to me, neither did his friends" Hyun Joong said still in disbelief. I found it a but funny that he confessed to me without knowing his best friend was already my boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, i didn't know. I wouldn't have said it if i knew. I have to go now, bye" he said and stood up then left. When he was completely gone i broke out into laughter, i didn't want to be mean but it was funny. I walked home while thinking about how everything turned out, the guy i hated most is now my boyfriend and the guy i used to like doesn't realise he likes me until i've already got someone else. I wondered what it would be like if me and Jaejoong were never together and Hyun Joong confessed to me today, i'd probably be so happy.

At school on Monday things became a little awkward with Hyun Joong, Jessica sat at the back of every class and stared at her reflection the whole time. Yuri, Hyuna and myself are getting along well like we used to and Jaejoong is good too though he's been bullied quite a lot by Yunho.

-Jaejoong POV-

I was going to walk ~~~ah home when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Come to my house now, we have an important matter to discuss" i gasped, it was my dad. He rarely ever called me because we lived separately.

"Okay, i'll be there in half an hour" i told him then hung up, i looked back at ~~~ah and she was confused "Is something wrong? Do you have to go?" she asked "I'm sorry i can't walk you home today, my dad just called and he wants to see me" i told her "It's okay, go hurry, don't let your dad wait" she said giving me a little push and a soft smile. I smiled back at her then headed towards my dad's house, he lived in a huge mansion. My car and my house is also provided by him, he owns a company that works on construction, i parked my car on the driveway and made my way to the front door, when i arrived two maids opened the door for me and when i walked in, either side of me was alined with maids bowing as i walked pass. I headed straight to my father's study and knocked.

"Come in" he said, i opened the door and stepped in "Sit down" he ordered and i did as i was told.

"What's so important that you had to call me all the way here?" i asked

"Well since you seem to be busy i will cut to the point. I won't live forever Jaejoong so one day you will have to take over the company"

"I know that"

"Then you should know that our company will not survive if you do not save it"

"How am i meant to save it?"

"Get married to Mr Jung's daughter, he holds a large inheritence from his parents and so they will be passed to his eldest daughter when he dies"

"You want me to marry Mr Jung's daughter? As in Jessica Jung?" i almost yelled

"Yes, she will do great deed to our company"

"Just because of money, you're selling your son?"

"I'm not selling you, this is for your own good. You can't live in luxury without working"

"Well then i don't need luxury" i said about to stand up and leave but he stopped me.

"I am your father and i raised you to be better than this. You shall do as i say"

"I can't, i have a girlfriend and i love her very much" i told him. He scoffed and said that no girl would do besides Jessica, i was getting angry at his attitude, i know he's my father and all but can't i marry someone i want to and i'm only in High School right now. Marriage is a long way from here. I drove home thinking about how ~~~ah would feel about this and if Jessica already knew about it then i remembered Jessica's words "This isn't the end yet" she warned us at the cafeteria. Maybe she planned this whole thing to get back at Yuri for betraying her? I was confused but i didn't want to think about it anymore, there were just too many questions. I drove home and went to bed without a second thought.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3 Sorry this was a short chapter, it's all i have time for now xD