Why Do You Keep Invading My Thoughts?!

Complicated Love

"I have to go now" i stood up from Hyuna's couch "my sisters would be worried" Yuri and Hyuna nodded "Me too" Jaejoong said also standing up, he headed towards the car when Mr. Han came to pick him up "Do you need a ride home? We're going the same direction anyways" Yuri asked and i just nodded. "Thanks" i waved to her as she drove away, i got into the house using my own keys and only Tae Li unnie was home, she was reading a book on the couch while also watching TV. "Where's Ga Eun unnie?" i asked "She has night courses" Unnie answered, i didn't respond and went straight to my room. I threw myself onto my bed and slowly drifted off to dreamland, i was too tired to think about anything else so i just fell asleep.

~~~ah, Hyuna is sick and can't go to school today Yuri<3

Okay, we'll visit her after school ~~~<3

I pulled myself up from bed and it was 7am, i washed up, tied my hair into a messy bun and rushed off to school. When i arrived it was still early but as expected Yuri was already there "Hey" she said as i sat down on the desk in front of her, we always go to class early and sit there and talk but since Hyuna wasn't here today Yuri would just study and i had nothing else to do. Jaejoong walked into the classroom with his 4 friends Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin, they scattered out to their own seats and Jaejoong took his seat next to me "Hi!" he waved at me acting unusually happy "Did Maid Mihye give you the wrong medicine this morning?" i asked sarcastically, he just chuckled then Miss Kim walked in. "Okay, today class you will dissect the heart of a pig" Miss Kim announced and everyone groaned in disgust. I was paired up with Yoochun, he went pretty crazy over the heart so i didn't have to do much, when classes ended my hands smelt horrible even though we were wearing gloves. Yuri and i washed up in the girls' restroom, "I think Kim Jaejoong isn't just annoying you anymore" Yuri said while touching up her lipgloss "What do you mean?" i asked confused still trying to scrub away the smell on my hands "I think he's actually hitting on you, even Hyuna says so and she's the 'boy expert'" Yuri chuckled "Whatever, i don't care" i shrugged and took one last look at the mirror before walking out.

School went by fast so me and Yuri went to visit Hyuna, when we arrived Taecyeon oppa was already there. "Hey, how you feelin'" i asked as Yuri sat on the edge of her bed and i sat on the chair by her bed, she just nodded, her skin was pale and her lips were slighty purple, this is the sickest i've ever seen her. Usually she'd just have a red nose and coughs but she didn't have to stay in bed all day, this time it was a little more serious. "Do you need to go to the hospital?" Yuri asked and Hyuna shook her head slowly, "On the bright side you missed out on dissecting a pig's heart today" i said trying to light up the mood and she gave a small, weak smile. We stayed at Hyuna's til late night to look after her since Taecyeon oppa had to go do some things. When she had fallen asleep Yuri and i went home. "Good night" i said as i waved to Yuri "Night".

I arrived home and all the lights were off so i assumed my unnies were already asleep, i crept quietly to my room, took a shower then went to bed. I lay in bed thinking about random stuff when suddenly Jaejoong popped into my head, i don't know why but i have been thinking about him a lot lately. Maybe it's because he's so annoying i can't get him off my mind, i shook the thought away and tried to sleep but it wasn't until 3am had i fallen asleep. I woke up the next day and went to school as usual, the week passed by quickly and strangely Jaejoong hardly annoyed me ever since the night we had to stay at that Inn. It was Friday afternoon and i was having a hard time staying awake for the last class of the day "~~~ah just a little more, we only have 15mins left" Hyuna encouraged me, she had gotten a lot better since Monday afternoon and could go back to school now. The dismisal bell rang and i grabbed my bag and rushed home, throwing myself onto my bed i decided to sleep before i do anything else but then Tae Li and Ga Eun unnie walked in "Lets have a sisters weekend" Ga Eun unnie said with a warm smile. I was tired but nothing was better than a sisters weekend, i missed gossiping with them because Ga Eun unnie had such mixed up courses at University and Tae Li unnie was always at work.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3 I updated 4 chapters in one day, so proud hehe ^^