Saranghae

Complicated Love

 

Ga Eun unnie and Onew oppa are now married with successful jobs, Ga Eun unnie finally became a lawyer like she wanted and Onew oppa is now a business man. Hyuna and i are sisters in law now so even though we go to different Universities, we still see each other often. She's still in a good relationship with Taecyeon and same goes for Yuri, Yunho, Yoona and Jason. Tae Li unnie has been in some online relationship for the pass year and all the other boys are still single, Jaejoong has been working hard and raised the name of his father's company which is now his. Of course a 20 year old CEO would gain a lot of female fans but Jaejoong only ever looks at me, Hyun Joong and Jessica have been sending letters to us about their lives in California and England. Hyun Joong said he's currently dating an English girl and we're all very happy for him, Jessica is still under the clutches of her father and hasn't found her perfect man yet. I sat on the bench watching all the little children play around the park, Yuri came back from the vending machine and handed me my cup of coffee "Thanks" i smiled at her and sipped on the very much needed coffee. Yuri has been doing extremely well with her studies while i'm still on average but i guess it's enough to survive, suddenly Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin, Yoona, Jason, Hyuna, Taecyeon, Ga Eun and Tae Li unnie plus Onew oppa headed towards us waving their arms rapidly. "What happened now?" Yuri mumbled then rolled her eyes, i chuckled at her before Hyuna jumped onto me and squeezed the life outa me "Can't....breathe....ugh...hyun" "WE'RE GONNA BE AUNTS!" she pulled away and shouted in my face "What? You mean....." i trailed off and eyed Ga Eun unnie who was blushing madly while Onew smiled like an idiot "OMO! Congrats unnie" i shouted and pulled her into an embrace.

We spent the rest of the afternoon messing around at the park and Changmin met some cute girl at the swings he wouldn't stop babbling about "We got it!" Yoochun shouted at him annoyed and everyone burst into laughter. The sky grew dark, Jaejoong's watch started ringing, everyone giggled while i looked at him confused "Good luck bro" Yunho patted him on the back and they all left, leaving behind Jaejoong and me "What's going on?" i asked but just then the entire park lit up with lights, there were lights everywhere! Tree branches had lights on them and the play equipment too, my eyes sparkled and i stared at everything in awe. I looked at Jaejoong for answers but instead he just kneeled down on one knee and pulled out a ring box from his pocket, he opened up the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring "I know you're still studying and we're only 20 but. Will you be mine forever?" he asked staring straight at my eyes. I felt my heart do a somersault and tears slided down my cheeks "YES!" i shouted and pulled him into a hug, we stood there enjoying each other's company when he said those 3 magic words "I love you" he whispered in my ear "I love you too" i whsipered back and from then on my life was complete. With friends, family and the love of my life.

THE END..........<3