Truth or Dare?

Complicated Love

-Jaejoong's POV-

We went out to a restraurant on a mountain for dinner. Yunho sat at the top of the table and coming down from his right was Changmin, Yoochun then Junsu and from his left was ~~~ah, me then Jessica. It was awkward sitting in between two girls but i had no choice, of course i had to sit next to ~~~ah and Jessica wouldn't keep away! the food came and i cut the steak for ~~~ah, Jessica stared in anger and pretended to have trouble cutting her's "Oppa, can you help me? My hands hurt from carrying all the luggage this morning" she said trying to act cute, i couldn't just say no so i did it for her "Are you kidding me? I carried all her luggage!" i heard Yoochun whisper to Junsu. We began to eat when suddenly Jessica put her fork in front of my mouth with a piece of steak on it, i smiled and shook my head trying to be as nice as possible but she just wouldn't give up so i just ate it, from the corner of my eyes i could see ~~~ah getting angry but she didn't even do anything! I got some of my food and held my fork upto her lips but she just ignored it, i pulled away and ate it myself.

I think that was the longest dinner i have ever had. Jessica continued to feed me so i practically ate two meals and ~~~ah wouldn't even look at me. We went back to our room and she continued to ignore me. "Okay, sorry" i spoke up "For what?" she asked like she didn't know already "It wasn't my fault, Jessica wouldn't stop! It's not like i wanted to" i protested, she let out a sarcastic laugh then narrowed her eyes at me "You could've said no or tell her off or something" she argued, i know i could've but i didn't want to be rude so i kept silent and she left. ~~~ah didn't sleep with me, instead she slept on the couch, i carried her to our bed and tucked her under the sheets, i felt so selfish and guilty about having to marry someone she hates and still keep her beside me until our time is over. She deserves someone better than me.

-~~~ah's POV-

I woke up to the sun shining through the windows, instead of the couch that i slept on i was on our bed, Jaejoong probably carried me here. Talking about him, where is he? I went downstairs and the smell of food hit me, i saw a pot boiling on the stove but no one was there. I stopped in front of the glass door leading to the back veranda and saw Jaejoong with Yunho at the tea table, i smiled and went back up stairs, in the middle of the hallway to our room i met with Jessica. Her hair was tied to the side and she wore a purple coat with a white scarf, i ignored her and walked pass her to our room but she tripped me! Her eyes grew wide in surprise as if she hadn't done it on purpose "Omo, ~~~ah. You should be more careful than to trip over your own feet" she exclaimed trying to help me up, i shoved her hand away and continued walking to our room "Yah! Stay away from Jaejoong oppa" she suddenly said, stopping me in my tracks. I scoffed and turned around and walked upto her so our bodies were only inches away from each other "You stay away from MY boyfriend" i threw back at her, her eyes burned with rage and.... SLAP! SHE SLAPPED ME!!! This was it, i have had enough, i raised my hand and slapped her back. Her head swung to the side with her hand holding her cheek, her eyes were widened and her jaw dropped. Just then someone held me back, i looked up and it was Jaejoong with a disapproving look on his face. "Are you okay?" Yunho asked Jessica then glanced at me, he helped her to her room and i stormed off to mine.

When Jaejoong entered the room he looked furious "Why did you do that? I thought you were better than this" he said in disbelief, i really have had enough, he made it seem as though it was alright for her to slap me but when i slapped her all hell broke loose "I know how Jessica is, she's not friendly but even so you didn't have to physically abuse her!" "I didn't abuse her" i protested but he ignored me "Just...don't do it again. Best to just stay away from her" and with that he left. I fell to my knees and cried all the tears that were in me, how could he not see that she was the one who abused me? How can he side with her after she slapped me first. Doesn't he get that i'm doing all this because of him? I'm enduring all this pain she pours on me just to be with him and he can't even bother to care. We went skiing that day, it was a lot of fun and i mostly hung out with Yoochun since Jaejoong was ignoring me. Everytime i looked at him i could see Jessica clinging onto him but he would just brush her off in annoyance, we went back to the cottage and Yunho lighted the fireplace. We all sat in front of it with hot chocolates and mashmallows, Jaejoong toasted a mashmallow and handed it to me. I stared at him surprised "You don't want it?" he asked, i shook my head and took the mashmallow cautiously "Don't worry, i didn't poison it" he assured but i still looked at him suspiciously.

We entered our room and closed the door then Jaejoong locked it "Why did you do that?" i asked a bit scared "Privacy?" he answered sarcastically "If someone was gonna enter they'd knock" i said, he didn't say anything as he slowly approached me until my back hit the wall. He slammed one hand against the wall, trapping me "W-what?" i stuttered, he lowered his head and his bangs covered his face "Sorry" he whispered so quiet that i couldn't hear properly "What?" i asked confused "Sorry" he repeated a bit louder this time "Sorry i got angry at you earlier" he said with his head still hung low, i guess he was embarrassed or just feeling guilty "You should be because Jessica slapped me first" i said arrogantly. He finally looked up and smiled at me then carresed my cheek, to be honest he was creeping me out but i felt secure with him beside me "You're creeping me out" i said aloud, he let out a wry laugh then backed away "Does it still hurt?" he asked "Yes" i mumbled looking away "Jessica slapped me once too" he said and i turned my head back to him "Really? Why?" i asked "No reason, lets forget it" he answered. I nodded slowly then entered the bathroom to shower.

-Jessica's POV-

I woke up and it was 6am, still quite early, i looked outside and the snow was falling heavily. Guess we can't go out today, i washed up in the bathroom and after an hour of pampering myself i went to my closet. I picked out a cute black skirt and a grey sweater with a cat on it, if i want Jaejoong to notice me i have to dress cute all the time. If only that freaking Lee ~~~ didn't exist then he'd definitely be mine. I went downstairs and Jaejoong was cooking while ~~~ah was talking to Junsu "Hey oppa, need help with anything?" i asked Jaejoong as i approached him "No thanks, i got it" he answered without looking at me, i pouted then went over to ~~~ah and Junsu "Hey, what are you guys talking about? Not bad-mouthing me are we?" i asked playfully "There is nothing to bad-mouth about you Jess" Junsu answered with a smile but i ignored him and kept my glare on ~~~ah, she ignored me and walked away to Jaejoong. I felt so angry watching the two of them together, afterall she already knows that i'm going to be his wife and she has no chance with him. How can she be so selfish to make Jaejoong oppa fall in love with her then she's gonna drop him when we get married. Suddenly ~~~ah ran upstairs, i guess to call everyone down for breakfast, i sat at the table quietly with Junsu and Jaejoong until the others came down. We ate in silence, every now and then Jaejoong would wipe something off ~~~ah's face even if there was nothing. I rolled my eyes, wasn't he angry at her yesterday? How come he's suddenly being lovey dovey with her again.

After eating we sat around in a circle on the lounge matress, i smirked as a great idea came to mind "Lets play truth or dare" i said happily, Changmin smiled "Yeh, that sounds like fun and we have nothing else to do anyways" he stood up and went to the kitchen then came back with an empty beer bottle "I'll go first" he said and spun the bottle, i waited in anticipation when it landed on Yoochun "Truth or dare?" i asked, he thought for a while before answering "Dare" perfect!, i thought. "I dare you to kiss ~~~ah" i said with an evil smirk, everyone stared at me wide eyed "That's a bit extreme Jessica. ~~~ah is Jaejoong's girlfriend and he's sitting right here" Yoochun complained "But it's just a dare, you have to do it" i argued, he finally gave in and pecked her on the cheek "I meant kiss her on the lips!" i said "Too late, you should've said so earlier but i already did the dare so my turn to spin now?" he shot back with a cheeky grin. Jaejoong didn't look angry, ~~~ah was slightly blushing and i was fuming! My chance had just gone down the drain all thanks to Mr Goody-two-shoes. Yoochun spun the bottle and it landed on Jaejoong "Truth or dare?" he asked with MY evil smirk "Dare" Jaejoong quickly answered "I dare you hyung to kiss ~~~ah on the LIPS" he emphasised the word 'lips' and glanced at me, still with that evil smirk on his face. ~~~ah grew embarrassed but Jaejoong was all smiles, everyone started chanting "KISS! KISS! KISS!" i was really pissed off now and closed my eyes as soon as Jaejoong's lips met with that 's.

The game finally ended, thank god. I couldn't watch this anymore, i regret having suggested it. It wasn't even meant to turn out this way, i stormed off to my room and showered then quickly tucked myself into bed and fell asleep. Tomorrow would be the last day i have to live in the same house as that so i should just endure for now.

I realised that at the beginning i said they were freshmen but lets change that since they can drink and drive. They're seniors instead now. COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3