Goodbye

Complicated Love

"Another day of school" Hyuna complained, Yuri slapped her on the back and told her to starighten up. I looked around for Yoona but she was probably already at school. I was walking to school with Hyuna and Yuri since the weather was nice and Yuri didn't want to drive, she said it polluted the environment plus we don't live too far away from the school. When we arrived everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at us, well stared at me. Yoona stood in the centre of everyone with a piece of paper in her hand, i couldn't tell if she was happy or angry, it was a bit of both. "What's going on?" Yuri said loud enough for everyone to hear. A girl with long brown curls walked upto me and pointed an accusing finger "YOU! What did you do to Jessica on Tuesday? What did you threaten her with, how come she has to leave to America!" the girl shouted in my face "Wait, what? Jessica's leaving to America?" the girl scoffed at my reply "Don't act stupid, we all know your y ways" i ignored her and ran through the crowd towards the school halls, i could hear them all shouting at me but i continued until i reached Jessica's locker. I opened it and it wasn't locked, there was nothing inside, none of her books or pictures of herself and her little mirror was gone too. The only things inside were two envelopes, i picked them up and one was adressed to me while the other was addressed to Jaejoong. I ripped the envelope addressed to me and inside was a letter

~~~ah,

I know i've done a lot of mean and horrible things to you during my time at this school, i'm sorry for all those and i hope you can forgive me. I realised i never loved Jaejoong but it was all for popularity, my plane leaves to America today at 9am. If you get this letter in time do come to see me off, look after Yoona for me, she has always been my loyal friend but i've acted like a towards her. I know you can be better, love Jaejoong a lot too, i know he loves you and you two will last forever. Once again i'm sorry....

Jessica<3

I hurriedly fished out my phone and checked the time, it was 8:30 and school started in 15mins. I'd definitely make it to the airport in time but when i do make it back to school i will be late, without thinking i ran out of the halls and towards the school gates. On my way out Jaejoong was coming in and i pulled him along "Hey what are you doing?" he asked shocked, i ignored him and continued running. I hailed a taxi and told him to go to Incheon Airport, we arrived and there was only 2mins left until she boarded the plane, i ran like a maniac through the crowds, pulling Jaejoong behind me who had shut up and ran along. We made it to the entrance of the plane but Jessica wasn't there, i started to panick and thought that she left already until "~~~ah?" i turned around and there stood Jessica in simple jeans, a t-shirt, sneakers, sunnies and her suitcase behind her. She took off her sunglasses and smiled at us, Jaejoong had a confused face but Jessica ran towards us and pulled us into a group hug "JESSICA!" the three of us looked behind Jessica and Yoona, Yuri, Hyuna, Taecyeon and the rest of the boys were here. We all hugged and bid goodbye to Jessica, she apologised a hundred times to everyone and it was time for her to board her plane "I'll miss you" she waved before walking pass through the entrance and onto the plane. Yoona was in tears while Yuri tried conforting her, i felt tears about to run down my cheeks too and Jaejoong chuckled. We went back to school and all got after school detention for being 30mins late to class.

After school we sat in the silent class playing with pencils or doodling random things in our notebooks. The teacher wasn't there on supervision but she locked us in and we couldn't jump out the window either because we were on the thrid floor "I'm hungry!" Changmin whined "We all are" Yoona snapped at him. After 2 hours of detention we were dismissed "Lets go eat dukbokki" Hyuna cheered and Changmin agreed right away. We walked to the dukbokki store and Yunho also ordered soju, "To Jessica" Yoona raised her cup of soju and we all did the same, it was 7pm and Taecyeon, Jaejoong, Junsu plus Hyuna were drunk "I think we should head home" Yuri suggested and all the sober people agreed. We stood in a long line, making sure there was a sober person between every drunk person, so from left to right Yunho, Yuri, Hyuna, Yoona, Jaejoong, me, Taecyeon, Yoochun, Junsu then Changmin. Everyone dragged home, dropping off the drunks one by one, soon it was only Yoochun, Jaejoong, Hyuna and i, we arrived at Jaejoong's mansion and all the maids rushed out to help. "Omo it's Miss Hyuna" a few maids said before taking her away from my arms, finally, she was so heavy. The rest of the maids helped Yoochun bring Jaejoong in and i walked behind them, it's strange how i've been Jaejoong's girlfriend for 6 months now but i've never been to his house, now i finally get to see it and he's drunk. It was late and we couldn't get Hyuna home because she was totally dead. I texted my sisters about the whole situation, i stayed in the spare room at Jaejoong's house with Hyuna while Yoochun stayed in the other.

Hyuna was sprawled out accross the bed like a dead starfish, one of her legs were resting on mine and everytime i pried it away, it would come back so i didn't bother anymore. I could've had my own room but Hyuna sleep walks when she's drunk so i decided to stay with her, bad choice, there was drool coming from and she muttered non sense in her sleep. I sighed and turned away from her body, reeking of alcohol, soon i had fallen asleep. The next morning i woke up and Hyuna wasn't beside me, i started to panick until she came out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on "Oh i thought you went sleep walking again" i said in relief and she rolled her eyes, a maid walked into the room and handed Hyuna two pairs of uniform that were cleaned and ironed "Here, i changed you into one of Jaejoong's shirts so i could get the maids to clean your uniform since i woke up early. Ugh hangovers" she groaned before casually taking off her bathrobe and putting on her uniform. I walked into the bathroom and did my daily morning routine then also slipped on my uniform "Ready?" Yoochun appeared from the door with a still sleepy Jaejoong behind him "I don't wanna go to school" he whined but he was clean and in his uniform already. We walked to school and Jaejoong kept playing with my hair "You left a bad impression" i said to him, he stopped playing with my hair and looked at me confused "The first time i come to your house and you were drunk" i continued and he pouted. I giggled and started conversing with Hyuna instead.

So now Jessica is gone and i'm gonna end this soon, maybe 5 more chapters? COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3