Tears

Complicated Love

Jessica reached the steps before the stage and her father handed Jaejoong her hand, he took it but the expression on his face was still blank. I wanted to look away but i couldn't, i was just glued there, watching the man i love marry another woman. The priest began "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of god and these witnesses to join Kim Jaejoong and Jung Soo Yeon in matrimony. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." (A/N I don't really know it so i just wrote w.e) Everyone sat in silence, there was this urge in me that told me to stand up and shout STOP! But i couldn't do it. "We may now con-" "I object" My eyes widened in surprise and i turned around, as of the rest of the audience, Hyun Joong was standing with a stern glare "Us too" i looked towards Hyuna and Yuri in horror, were they crazy? "And us" Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin and Taecyeon all said at once also standing up, i turned back to Jaejoong and he was just as shocked "I would also like to object" Yoona spoke up. Im Yoona was Jessica's best friend, what is going on?

-Jaejoong's POV-

I looked towards Jessica's side of the audience and Yoona objected? A whole entire table on my side was up except for ~~~ah, why isn't she objecting? Doesn't she want to be with me? I turned back to her and our eyes met, we stared at each other without looking away then slowly she rose "I object" she said ever so quietly with a tear slipping down her cheek. I glanced at Jessica who was now fuming, she took off her tiara and threw it on the ground, stomped on it then ran out, the crowd gasped, Jessica parents ran after her then suddenly...

-Hyun Joong's POV-

We were all taking in the situation when suddenly there was a loud crash of shattering plates, i turned around and Jaejoong's father had collasped. Jaejoong quickly ran to his side "Appa, appa, appa" he shouted while patting his father's cheeks but he didn't budge. I fished out my phone and called the emergency number, soon the ambulance came and took him away with Jaejoong. All the wedding guests had gone now and i stayed back with ~~~ah and the rest "So what now?" Yoochun spoke "I think we should go to the hospital" Yuri said and everyone nodded in agreement, Yunho drove the boys while Taecyeon drove me and the girls. Every now and then i would look in the rear-view mirror and see a lifeless ~~~, she sat there silently staring out the window. We arrived at the hospital and all rushed in, still wearing out wedding attire "Hyung!" Changmin yelled when we saw Jaejoong sitting in front of the surgery room "He has to do surgery?" i asked Jaejoong who just nodded weakly "He had a heart attack" he said, his voice cracking, suddenly ~~~ah walked away from us all towards the hospital's exit, Hyuna followed after her so i decided not to.

-Hyuna's POV-

"Are you alright?" i asked ~~~ah, patting her back lightly, tears were starting to pour out "This is all my fault" she whispered "No it isn't, it' nobody's fault" i assured her but she shook her head "If i wasn't here, Jaejoong would've married Jessica and his father wouldn't be in this position" she cried, covering her face with her palms. I pulled her into a comforting hug and we just stood there, people passing by were looking at us strangely since we were wearing fancy dresses but i didn't care. I felt a tap on my shoulder and i looked up to see Jaejoong, i gave him a disapproving look "Can i talk to her?" he whispered, ~~~ah who still just cried on my shoulder "Haven't you done enough?" i shouted at him, people were glacing at us again but i continued "You should've been more considerate, you should've said something before they even planned the wedding, you should've done soemthing!" i yelled at him in rage, he looked away guiltily "Don't" ~~~ah whispered on my shoulder "People are looking" she finished "I don't care if they're looking, let them see, this bastard broke your heart" i shouted still looking at Jaejoong "Hyung, the doctor's out" Junsu appeared from the hospital doors, Jaejoong gave ~~~ah one last look then went in. "Come on" i said to her and we followed. "How is he?" Jaejoong asked the doctor "I'm sorry but we tried out best" the doctor said then left, Jaejoong fell onto his knees and his friends came to his side but he pushed them off "What've i done" Jaejoong whispered to no one in particular. Everyone looked at him with concern then he stood up "You guys should go home, it's been a long day" he said to us before heading towards the corspe's room. We all walked out of the hospital doors then ~~~ spoke up "You guys go first, i'm gonna take a walk around for fresh air" she said "I'll go with you" i volunteered but she shook her head "I want to be alone" she said and everyone nodded.

-~~~ah's POV-

"Be careful, if soemthing happens call me" Hyun Joong said to me, i gave him a reassuring smile and they sped off. When they were completely out of sight i headed back into the hospital just when Jaejoong was exiting his father's room, he was surprised to see me but then he's expression turned blank again and he walked pass me but i grabbed his arm and he fell onto a chair beside the wall, i sat down beside him and he let out a wry laugh "I lost my mother and now my father. I was born to be loveless" he said in sorrow, i tear ran down my cheek, i hated seeing him like this "That's not true, we love you. Hyuna shouted at you because she cared, she wanted you to make the right decisions, Yuri and Yunho care for you too, all of your friends love you. They'll always be there for you" i said "I love you" i finished and he looked at me, a tear slipped down his cheek and he buried his head into my nape and cried "It's alright" i whsipered while patting his back. It felt good to have him in my arms again but it hurt to see him cry like this, when he stopped crying i took the white rose from his blazer pocket and put it in my hair "You're not the groom anymore" i said. I stood up and pulled him with me out of the hospital "Where are we going? My car is that way" he pointed to the opposite direction "We're walking, lets go to the river and eat ice-cream then we can feed the ducks there too" i smiled, i took off his blazer and put it on me since i was wearing a short strapless dress and i left my blazer in Taecyeon's car, i loosened his tie, ed the top button and rolled up his sleeves so he didn't look like his just came from a wedding plus it was a hot day.

We ate ice-cream by the river and fed the ducks, we walked around the grassy plain and watched children play. When we arrived at the bridge we stood there and admired the river, i took out the rose from my hair and started plucking the pedals off and throwing them into the river. When every pedal was gone i threw away the stem too, suddenly my phone rang, i took it out of my purse and answered "Hello?" "~~~ah, you've been walking for a long time now, where are you?" Hyuna asked with concern "I'm by the river eating ice-cream" i answered truthfully "Okay, don't come home too late or Unnies will be worried" she warned "Neh" i answered then hung up "Who was that?" Jaejoong asked "Ah, my boyfriend" i teased "Yah it's only been one month and you have a new boyfriend? Wait, we never broke up in the first place" he reminded me "But you were gonna get married so i took it as we broke up" i said casually not looking at him "I'm not married anymore, you said i was never the groom and you threw away the rose" he retorted, i laughed and he glared at me "You're still mine" he pouted like a child and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and whispered in his ear "I'm always your's".

I sort of rushed this chapter, sorry but YAY! Jessica and Jaejoong didn't get married, even though Jae's dad died. COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3