Is It Love?

Complicated Love

"~~~ah you need to study hard and get a decent job, unnie's skin needs some pampering from the beauty salon" Tae Li unnie complained, i sighed and turned to my right. We were sprawled out on our lounge room mat with Ga Eun and Tae Li unnie on either side of me. "Can i ask unnies something?" i asked "Ne, what is it?" Ga Eun unnie answered me "Have you ever been in love? And if you have, what does it feel like? How do you know when you like someone and when you're in love with someone or when that person is just annoying so you can't get them out of your head?" i said in one breath "I've liked a guy once. It was in High School and i was a senior, he wasn't annoying like you said, he's actually kind, sweet and shy but then after we started going out he changed and became a playboy so i dumped him" Ga Eun unnie described "Is there someone you're unsure of ~~~ah?" Tae Li unnie asked and i nodded "He's such a jerk and always annoying me but one day he suddenly stopped then became all giddy and happy around me, it really creeps me out but what's even more scary is that i can't stop thinking about him. When i'm happy i think about him, when i'm sad i think about him, before i sleep he appears in my mind and when i wake up the first person i remember is him" i explained and they both just nodded along "It's definitely love" Ga Eun unnie said like a professional. I sighed, i really hate Jaejoong and would never think i'd fall in love with him but we've known each other since Primary School, i never told my unnies that he annoyed me and verbally abused me everyday so they really don't know him even until now i still haven't told them.

After that night of gossiping and talking about love lives with my two unnies i realised that i like love Kim Jaejoong. As much as i tried to forget about him and my feelings for him, they were too strong to deny. It was Saturday morning and when i woke up Ga Eun unnie was already up while Tae Li unnie was still sleeping, "I'm making pancakes for breakfast, go wash up. Unnie works very hard so just let her sleep" Ga Eun unnie said so i obeyed and went upstairs to wash up. About 45mins later i came back down and Tae Li unnie was awake watching TV while Ga Eun unnie was setting pancakes onto plates, i helped her then brought the pancakes over to the coffee table where we ate breakfast and watched TV. "How are you going to confess?" Ga Eun unnie suddenly spoke up "Thats right, usually it's the guy that confesses but in this case you have to be strong and tell him your feelings ~~~ah" Tae Li unnie added, i stared at them for a while then turned my attention down the my pancakes, i poked them with my fork. How was i going to confess to Jaejoong? And more importantly, what if he doesn't feel the same way and rejects me? All these questions worried me so after breakfast i went online and did some blogging, i asked fellow bloggers for ideas on how to confess to the one you loved. The most common one that came up was ask him to go to your 'special place' then just tell him, it seemed pretty simple and straightforward so i agreed to do that.

On Monday i told Yuri and Hyuna about the whole thing, Yuri seemed doubtful but Hyuna told me to go for it. "Is Jaejoong really the right choice? I mean what he used to do to you could be considered bullying" Yuri stated "He probably only did it to get her attention, he probably liked her too, i'm quite sure of it" Hyuna argued. Whether my friends declined or not, i was going to do it, during free period i took a sticky note and wrote "Meet on the rooftop at lunch break, ~~~ah"  on it then i stuck it on his locker. At lunch break Hyuna and Yuri wished me luck and told me to call them up if anything happened then i headed upto the rooftop. When i got there he wasn't there yet so i waited for about another 5mins. Leaning my arms on the railing while feeling the fresh breeze against my face "You wanted to see me?" someone said then stood beside me and it was of course Jaejoong. "I have something to say" we both said at the same time "You go first" i quickly said and he took a deep breath then let it out "Lee ~~~, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked shyly avoiding eye contact with me and his cheeks even turned slightly pink...

"What i wanted to say was, i have been thinking about you a lot lately and it was weird how after that night that we got abandoned in the city, you stopped annoying me and teasing me like you usually do. It took me quite a long time to realise this but...i like you Kim Jaejoong" i said and looked at him in the eyes, a smile spread across his face and i turned a dark shade of pink, looking down, embarrassed. Jaejoong lifted my chin up and leaned in for a kiss, at first i was surprised but then slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back, he pulled away and we catched out breaths. "I guess thats a yes then?" he said with a smile.

Yay, they're finally together! Now i can bring in the drama muhaha :D COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3 It makes me happy :)