Memories

Complicated Love

-Yoona's POV-

The next day at school was boring as usual, i sat through class passing random notes to almost everyone, ~~~ah was concentrating on the lessons which was surprising because usually she'd talk to me instead of listen to the teacher. Jessica is never going to forgive me but i'd rather she not, that , i don't hate ~~~ah but more like i envy her in a jealous way, i only hang with her because Hyun Joong is always around her. I asked him the other day if he liked anyone and he actually told me it was her but i can't blame ~~~ah besides she has Jaejoong so she doesn't have a chance with Hyun joong right? I hope so. It was finally lunch time and i ran towards ~~~ah who was with Hyuna "Hey unnies" i smiled brightly "Hi Yoona" they waved. We walked to the cafeteria and sat down to soon be joined by Yuri and the boys "Hi ~~~ah" Hyun Joong greeted happily, how come he never greets me? "Hey Yoona" my eyes lit up "Hello Hyun Joong oppa" i gave him my best smile and he smiled back, i'm making progress! We ate lunch and chatted about random things, ~~~ah mostly talked to Yuri which was a good sign. The day passed really fast, i had fallen asleep on my desk when Junsu woke me up "Yoona, school is over wake up" he shook me lightly and i packed my bags and left the classroom. At the school gates i saw ~~~ah being lovey dovey with Jaejoong and Hyun Joong watching from a distance with a lonely expression. I ran upto him and clung onto his arm "Oppa why are you alone?" i asked and he just smiled at me, i made my way to my car and there was a little box by the door. I picked it up and it was addressed to me, inside was a cupcake with a note 'I always look at you, why can't you see me? Enjoy the cupcake, i made it ^^ -Secret Admirer' another one, this is a usual thing for me ever since i became friends with Jessica.

-~~~ah's POV-

Instead of Jaejoong taking me home, Yuri, Hyuna and i decided to go to Hyuna's place, we were going to ask Yoona too but she disappeared to somewhere. I stepped into Hyuna's car and pulled my phone out to text my unnies and tell them that i was going to be at Hyuna's house for the afternoon. Yuri sat next to me in the back seat while Hyuna drived. I stared blankly out the window at the passing houses, soon things started to become blurry and it seemed like we were going faster than we should be, the last thing i remembered was seeing a familiar figure walking into an alley then everything out.

I woke up and took in my surroundings, the room was empty and completely white, it took me a while before realising i was in the hospital but what was i doing here? Oh yeah, i fainted. Just then the door opened and Hyuna came in with Jaejoong "~~~ you're awake" Hyuna quickly ran to my side and pulled me into a hug "What happened?" i managed to choke out, my throat felt dry and i was still a bit dizzy "You fainted in my car, the doctor says you're stressed" she explained holding onto my shoulders and searching my eyes "You need to rest more. What have you been doing lately thats made you so tired?" Jaejoong asked sitting on the edge of my bed, Hyuna's phone rang and she answered "Sorry i have to go, you'll be fine with Jaejoong right?" she asked after finishing her call, i gave her a small nod and she left. Jaejoong took my hand and started playing with my fingers "Feeling better?" he asked "Yeah just a bit dizzy" i answered before laying back down, i really hate hospitals, they remind me of the time when i was just a little girl and i was in the hospital with Tae Li and Ga Eun unnie. After the doctor told Tae Li unnie something, she broke down and started bawling, i looked towards Ga Eun unnie and her eyes were filled with tears as she stood there in shock while i had no idea that my parents just died. I flinched at the painful memory and a tear rolled down my cheek "What's wrong ~~~ah? Where does it hurt?" Jaejoong asked panicking, i shook my head and hugged him, crying into his broad shoulders, he my head soothingly while patting my back. We both lost our parents, why does it have to be so unfair. Suddenly i remembered about the person i saw walk into the alley before i fainted, he looked so familiar but nothing came into mind.

After leaving the hospital, i called Tae Li unnie to tell her i was okay and that i wanted to spend the night at Hyuna's place since her parents were on business trip again and there'd be no one but her and Onew. Tae Li unnie was hesitant at first but soon gave in, we decided to have a sleepover and invited Yuri, Hyuna wanted to invite all the boys, Yuri said she didn't want to, i wasn't sure but Hyuna called them anyways. Taecyeon, Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin and Yoona came because Junsu, Yoochun and Hyun Joong couldn't. Hyuna was always a carefree person, she said they were friends and nothing would go wrong, i trust them too but it felt a bit....weird? We watched movies and played random games, Yoona suggested Truth or Dare but everyone quickly declined, remembering about the Christmas trip. It was pass midnight and everyone was asleep, i couldn't sleep so i slipped on a jumper and tip toed out to the balcony, careful not to disturb anyone. The cool breeze brushed against my skin and the stars shone brightly in the sky, usually there wouldn't be many stars in the skies of Seoul but tonight there were millions, leaning on the railing, i reached out my hand and pretended to grab the stars when i felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, it made me jump a bit but i quickly realised it was just Jaejoong. "Can't sleep" he whispered and i nodded still admiring the stars "Thats my star and thats your star" he said pointing to two stars in the sky that were shining brightly side by side, i giggled and he kissed my hair. Without knowing i had drifted off to dreamland in his arms.

Another random update, i don't know where this is leading to anymore. COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3