Wedding Dress

Complicated Love

-Jaejoong's POV-

I'm on my way to the wedding dress shop, i don't have to try on my suit but if i didn't go to see Jessica try on her dress my dad would never let me live it down. I parked my car and walked towards the wide doors, i came inside and heard Jessica's ear piercing scream "Be more careful, why do they even hire people like you" she scoffed at a worker bowing 90 degrees. When she saw me she suddenly became really happy and ran towards me "Oppa!" she screamed, bipolar much? The worker left and Jessica spun around in her wedding dress "How is it?" she asked me, i didn't answer because in my head i was imagining how ~~~ah would look in a wedding dress, she'd probably be like an angel! "Yeah it's fine just get this one" i answered not bothered much "But it's only the first one i tried on" she complained "I don't see a difference i'm very busy this is good enough" i argued getting a little pissed "Okay" she quietly answered and went back inside the dressing room. Why must she be so annoying?

-~~~ah's POV-

A week passed quickly and we were back at school again, i walked the halls with an expressionless face, Hyuna, Yuri and Taecyeon stared at me worriedly "Are you alright?" Hyuna asked me cautiously, i just nodded then walked ahead of them. Jaejoong's wedding would be next week and i couldn't concentrate on my exams, i became dull and unhappy. My sisters tried taking my mind off things but nothing worked, i talked to Hyuna's parents for 2 hours and they also saw the sorrow in me. Nothing could help me unless Jaejoong doesn't marry Jessica, which isn't going to happen. I walked into English class and spotted Jaejoong in his usual seat, beside mine, i didn't want to talk to him so every time he tried to say soemthing i would just turn my attention to something else. The week passed by quickly and i failed in almost every subject, Miss Choi became worried in my dropping grades. By now the entire school knew about Jaejoong's wedding and everyone hated me even more because they all know i'm Jaejoong's girlfriend and he's getting married to the school , Jessica, the night before the wedding finally came and Yuri offered me and Hyuna ro sleep over at her place since they thought i wouldn't make it through the night. We spent the night trying on dresses for tomorrow's wedding, it felt weird going to my boyfriend's wedding. I didn't want to dress up too much but Hyuna said i should make Jaejoong regret losing me.

The next morning we woke up early because Yuri always wakes up early, the wedding would start at 12pm so we were going to be there at 11:30am. Yuri wore: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bYw2-pE0iSo/TgDEAUxfJwI/AAAAAAAAA3U/qbRbkDo1eTc/s1600/White-Party-Dress-by-Night-Moves.jpg

Hyuna wore: http://site.flowergirlus.com/prom/ls3903/promdress_ls3903rd_m

and i wore: http://cdn101.iofferphoto.com/img/item/202/991/578/new-peach-one-shoulder-satin-prom-cocktail-party-dress-4294f.jpg

I stared at myself for a while in the mirror before slipping on my white blazer and following Yuri and Hyuna downstairs. We met Taecyeon and Hyun Joong at the front door who were dressed in black and grey suits "You don't have to go if you don't want" Yuri whispered to me before we left the house "It's alright, i have to congratulate him" i said with tears b in my eyes "Congratulate him for what? Getting a y wife?" Hyuna hissed before entering the car with Taecyeon. I ignored them and made my way to the car too, we arrived at the 5 star restaurant and my eyes widen at how many people were attending the wedding, i signed my name at the front desk and put my gift down on the table with the rest. We walked into the restaurant and saw a photo room, inside was Jessica in her long, white wedding dress. She looked absolutely beautiful "Why is she wearing a white dress when she's not pure at all" Yuri scoffed, i looked away not wanting to endure the sight "Oh ~~~ah you're finally here, come take a picture with me" Jessica hollered from the photo room "She's effortlessly making you feel bad" Hyuna grumbled but i made my way to the photo room anyways and sat down beside Jessica "Ajushii can you take a special photo for my best friend and i?" she asked the photographer "Of course" he answered and told us to move in closer, Jessica wrapped her arm around my waist and put on a dashing smile. I decided to play along and put my hand on her lap and also smiled widely, after the photo i went to the restroom to fix myself.

Soon it was 12pm and the ceremony began, i sat beside Hyuna and Hyun Joong. Jaejoong stood on the steps leading to the stage where the priest stood, he looked really handsome in a wedding suit and my eyes teared up. Hyun Joong patted my back in a comforting way and gave me his best smile, i was greatful but nothing could make me happy now. On the front table to the left of the stage i could see Jessica's mother crying into her handkerchief, she looked a lot like Jessica just older. Then the music began and Jessica walked down the aisle lead by her father, all eyes were on her and she looked a million dollars. A tear slipped down my cheek as everyone gasped at her beauty. I wanted to look away but i couldn't, Hyun Joong wiped away my tear with his thumb but soon another one slipped down and this time he left it. Jaejoong on the stage steps looked at Jessica blankly, he switched his gaze to me and saw the tears coming from my eyes and his heart broke. This is it, the end....of us.

I will continue the wedding in the next chapter so watch out ^^ COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3