Successful Plan

Complicated Love

"H-Hyuna" Yuri stuttered "Going somewhere?" Hyuna asked with an intimidating expression "I was going to go home" Yuri said trying to keep her voice as firm as possible "What were you doing behind those bushes? Planning something perhaps?" Hyuna qustioned, her grip still tight on Yuri's arm "I should go now or my dad will scold me" Yuri said quickly yanking her arm away from Hyuna then running off. Hyuna went back inside her house and texted you.

~~~ah, meet me at our usual cafe Hyuna<3

Okay see you there in 10 ~~~<3

You got up from your study desk and went to change into presentable clothes then headed out to meet Hyuna, "Hey, over here" Hyuna waved as you stepped into the cafe. You sat down opposite her and Hyuna ordered coffee with some cake "Why did you call me out here?" you asked Hyuna "I have something really important to tell you" Hyuna told you everything she heard between Yuri and Jessica, you were shocked and angry at the same time, you couldn't understand why Yuri would do this to you, you guys have been friends since kindegarten. "I don't understand, why would Yuri?" "I don't know but you have to be careful, maybe Jessica blackmailed her or something" "I have to go" you said and headed out the door before Hyuna could say anything.

I walked home confused and sad, was Hyuna right? Did Jessica really blackmail Yuri? Or did Yuri do this for some other reason? My mind was flooded with thoughts and questions when suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, it's Jae"

"Oh hi is there something wrong?"

"No but tomorrow is Saturday tomorrow, do you wanna go on a date?"

"A date?"

"Yeh, i'll pick you up at 10am tomorrow so be ready when i'm there"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye luv ya"

I went home and went to bed, i decided not to think about it too much. If Jaejoong really does love me then nothing can go wrong right? Well i hope so. I don't want to lose Jaejoong but i don't want to lose a good friend like Yuri either, Aish this is so fustrating.

I woke up the next morning and got ready for my date with Jaejoong, he arrived at 10am as promised and we went off. We had lunch together, strolled through malls and even went by a parade. I had a lot of fun and it took my mind off the whole Yuri problem. We were strolling through the park then sat down at a bench "The sky is so lovely tonight, so many stars" Jaejoong sighed as he looked up at the pitch black night with twinkling dots "Yeh it is" i agreed. Jaejoong moved closer and wrapped his arms around me, i was confused at first but then hugged him back.

-Jaejoong POV-

I don't know why but i just felt like hugging her, i nuzzled my nose into her neck and her scent was so addictive. There was a cool breeze but i felt really warm inside her arms "It's 9pm, i should take you home now" i told her while pulling away, she smiled at me then nodded. When we arrived at her front door she gave me a peck on the lips and walked inside, i was driving home when i recieved a text from Jessica.

Oppa lets meet somewhere, i need to tell you something about ~~~ah, Jess<3

Okay, see you in 10 at the night bar, Jae

I was curious at first as to what ~~~ah had to do with Jessica, i mean they barely talked but i still went to find out what she had to say. When i arrived there Jessica was drunk, what a surprise, not. "I'm really busy so if you're not sober i don't want to hear it" i told her as i was just about to leave she grabbed my arm "Don't you wanna hear what your girlfriend did?" she asked with a wicked smirk on her face, i sat down on the stool beside her "What?" i asked "She betrayed you,cheated on you" "What? Don't be ridiculous Jess" "I have proof" she said and pulled out her phone to show me a picture of ~~~ah and Hyun Joong kissing, my eyes widen in shock.

-Jessica POV-

I showed him my photoshop picture of ~~~ah and Hyun Joong kissing, his eyes widen when he saw it. Seriously, even though he has a handsome face how can he be so stupid? The background was just plain white, he should've realised that. I smirked at my success, he grabbed the phone from my hand and looked at it more carefully then set it on the bar and left without a word. I dialed some numbers on my phone and sipped some wine.

"Yuri he fell for it" i announced to her

"Really? Thats great but what will he do now?" she said on the other line

"We'll just have to wait and see, hopefully he'll dump the "

"Okay"

"I have to go now. Bye" i said then hung up

I smirked, grabbed my bag, put some money on the bar then walked out to my car. While driving home i smiled happily at what a genius i was. Before entering the house i erased any signs of alcohol or else my dad would kill me for going out late at night to drink even though i only had one glass.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3 Comment or i'll be sad and i won't update ^^