YunYul?!

Complicated Love

I lay there in bed doing nothing, the winter holidays were always boring since it was always too cold to go out. Hyuna's parents came home from their business trip yesterday so i couldn't hang out with her, i picked up my phone and quickly punched in Yuri's number "Hello?" he answered "Yuri, it's ~~~ah. Can you come over or i'll come over?" "Umm can you come over?" "Sure i'll be there in about half an hour" "Okay, bye" she hung up and i started getting ready. I put on some jeans, sweater and a coat with furry boots, I used Tae Li unnie's car to drive to Yuri's place because Tae Li unnie didn't have work today. When i arrived i walked upto the front porch and rang the doorbell, Yuri opened it and let me in, to my surprise Yunho was there too "Hey" he waved "Hi oppa" i waved back with an awkward smile. "Umm i have something to tell you ~~~ah" Yuri said joining us on the couch close to Yunho, maybe i little too close "Yunho and i are sorta...." she trailed off and i knew exactly what she was going to say "OMO! You're dating?" i cried in shock, Yuri looked down embarrassed while Yunho rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. It was awkward, i mean my best friend and my boyfriend's best friend? But i was willing to support them, maybe this will help Yuri become somewhat a little more cheerful than her usual self, always studying until she starves.

After leaving Yuri's house, i was happy for them, i wonder if Jaejoong knows. I called him many times today but he wouldn't pick up, when i arrived at my house, i parked my sister's car in the garage and went inside."~~~ah, there's a phone call for you" Tae Li unnie said and handed me the phone "Yobeseoyo?"

-Jaejoong's POV-

"You asked for me father?" i said as i entered the house to find my father sitting at his armchair "Yes son sit down" he said in an unusually happy tone, when my dad is happy it means i shouldn't be. I sat down on the armchair opposite his and he put his book down on the coffee table "I met Mr and Mrs Jung yesterday" he said with that creepy smile again "And...?" i asked motioning him to continue "They want to see you tomorrow then we can discuss the wedding date" "Wedding date? Why so early?" i asked getting a bit tensed up "Early? You should be getting married within this year. what do you mean early?" he said casually "THIS YEAR?! But father, i'm still in High School! Don't you want me to graduate first?" i shouted, suddenly bolting up from the armchair "We can't have it go on forever, after you graduate the company will be down son" he said returning to his book. I was so angry, how could he say that so normally. I'm still in High school and i can't just leave ~~~ah, i dashed out of his house and drove myself home on full speed, whocares if i do get in an accident? It will be even better if that happened because then i wouldn't have to marry Jessica and break ~~~ah's heart.

I slammed my front door closed as i chucked my keys in a random direction. I had to tell ~~~ah before it's too late, after tomorrow when they decide the wedding date i will tell ~~~ah.

The next day i woke up early to my dad's call and got ready for the meeting, he told me to wear something repectful but i made a maid pick something out since i couldn't be bothered. "Here master" she handed me a black suit with stripes "You don't have to call me master, it's a bit strange" i said without looking at her and grabbed the suit "Yes Jaejoong-shii" she answered and left my room. I entered the bathroom and changed into the suit from my bath robe, combed my hair and geled it up. I had a bottle of cologne that was almost finished so i just dabbed the whole lot on, i went downstairs and a maid handed me my usual Up n Go "Master, it think you put too much cologne on" she said making a face "Really?" i sniffed myself and smell was very strong but i wasn't bothered to do anything about it now so i just shrugged it off and left. I arrived at the venue, it was a fancy restraurant, when i entered my father was there with Mr Jung but Mrs Jung and Jessica were nowhere to be seen. I approached them and bowed to Mr Jung before taking a seat beside my dad "So how is school lately?" Mr Jung asked "Fine" i answered with a smile, as much as i hated him for making me marry his daughter, i wasn't going to be impolite "Son did you shower in cologne of something?" my dad whispered to me with furrowed eyebrows "I think i put too much on" i whispered back casually. Just then Jessica and Mrs Jung returned from the restroom, Jessica had a bright smile on. Jeesh whats she so happy about. She sat across from me and Mrs Jung sat next to her husband, they chatted and talked mostly about the wedding and business. I was hardly paying any attention, now and then Jessica would ask me soemthing and i would just answer with the shortest possible repsonse. The meeting finally ended and i got out of there before i could go crazy.

-~~~ah's POV-

I sat on my bed with my knees pulled upto my chest and my chin resting on them. Yesterday i got a phone call from Hyun Joong who told me that today Jaejoong would be meeting with Jessica and her parents, were they planning his wedding? The thoughts of that gave me unpleasant shivers. I didn't want Jaejoong to get married, obviously, surely they wouldn't make it too early right? He's still in high school after all and he still need to graduate. The ringing of my phone made me snap out of my thoughts, i looked at the caller id and when i saw Jaejoong's name i tensed up. Why was he calling? Was he going to tell me something about the wedding? "Hello?" i answered with a shaky voice "Hey baby, it's Jae. Can i come over to your place now?" he said and i could tell from his voice that he was a bit nervous too "Sure" i shortly answered and hung up. About 20mins later the doorbell rang and i knew exactly who it was, i rushed downstairs and opened the door for Jaejoong to come in. We sat down on the couch and i couldn't take the suspense anymore so i just asked him right out "So..when is the wedding date?" he looked at me surprised since i knew what he came for "How'd you know?" "Hyun Joong told me yesterday that you were going to meet Jessica's parents today" i said with a slightly shaky voice. Jaejoong let out a long breath before grabbing both of my hands in his "4th February" he said in a whisper, my heart stopped beating for 2 seconds and my breath caught up in my throat "That's within a months time" i croaked out with a tear slipping down my cheek "Sorry" Jaejoong whispered before pulling me into an embrace "Jae" i cried onto his shoulder. He was getting married so soon and we only just started loving each other. It was just too much.

Uh oh! The wedding will come up soon. What will happen to you? COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE<3