Jealousy

Complicated Love

"I'M HOME!" i shouted when i entered the house, Ga Eun unnie tumbled off the couch and landed with a thud on the floor "Unnie, are you okay?" "Yeh, you didn't have to shout that loud" "Hehe, i'm just excited" "Excited about what?" she asked. I gave a little smile before answering her "He said yes, actually even before i said anything he asked me first" i told her jumping up and down in joy, she soon smiled too and joined me in our little victory dance. That night when Tae Li unnie came home, we told her everything and she was happy for me. Hyuna was also giddy but Yuri seemed out of it, she kept telling me that Jaejoong wasn't right for me, i thought she was just being an over protective friend and told her it'd be alright.

The next day at school i arrived at the front gates and Hyuna was standing there waiting for me "Where's Yuri?" i asked when i approached her "She went to the toilet" Hyuna answered, i nodded and we went to class. When we got there, Jaejoong was standing at the front door waving at us. Hyuna waved back and went in, i was going to follow her when she stopped me "Maybe you two should chat for a bit" she said with a smile then winked at me. I chuckled then looked up at Jaejoong "Hi" he said awkwardly "Hey" i said back.

-Yuri POV-

I watched as ~~~ and Jaejoong talked and laughed at the classroom door, i envied her. I like Jaejoong too but never had the guts to tell him, now he's with my best friend, even worse. Jealousy started to burn over me, i couldn't watch for any longer so i pulled out my biggest text book and started studying. Hyuna jumped a bit at my sudden action "Whats your problem?" she asked, i ignored her comment and continued focusing on the book but it was hard when all i could hear was the laughter of ~~~ and Jaejoong. Suddenly Mrs Choi walked in, thank god for that, Jaejoong went to his seat and ~~~ took her seat in front of me, i turned to my right and Jessica Jung was sitting there looking at a mirror. I rolled my eyes at her and listened to the lesson, when that class finished i was exhausted, usually i could sit in class and do work all day but it was different this time. Eveytime i looked in front of me i would see Jaejoong smiling at ~~~ or winking at her then she'd blush, i know it was wrong to feel like this since she's my best friend and i'm not on the level of hating her because of Jaejoong but i still felt angry.

-Jaejoong POV-

I walked out the school building and saw ~~~ standing at the gates, i was going to run to her when Yunho appeared "Hey, wanna come over to my place?" he asked "Umm, maybe a little bit more in the afternoon, you go home first" i answered him then he left. I looked back at ~~~ and saw her talking to Hyuna, i ran upto her and hugged her from behind which made her jump a bit in surprise, from the corner of my eyes i could see Hyuna trying to contain her laughter "You scared me!" ~~~ said "Sorry" i said trying to use aigoo "I have to go now" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek then turned to hug Hyuna. I stared at her as she walked away and i didn't realise i looked like a ert, suddenly someone hit my head "Do anything to my friend and i'll punch your nose in" Hyuna warned before running off to Taecyeon. I also went home and prepared to go to Yunho's.

-Hyuna POV-

Taecyeon dropped me off at my house, i gave him a peck on the lips then ran upto my front door and Taecyeon drove off. I was about to open the door when i saw something down the road, i went closer and peeked through the bushes and it was Yuri...talking to Jessica? I went a bit closer and stood behind a group of trees while discreetly listening to their conversation "What do i have to do?" Yuri asked Jessica "Well first we have to get Lee ~~~ out of the picture" Jessica explained "How are we going to do that?" "Maybe frame her for doing soemthing wrong, we could set up something and blame her for it then Jaejoong would definitely hate her". I gasped, why was Yuri going against ~~~, i thought we were friends. We've been friends for more than a decade, why would she try to break Jaejoong from ~~~ah. I was in so much shock that i ran back to my house.

-Yuri POV-

I was talking to Jessica somewhere behind the bushes, i've told her i like Jaejoong and she said she'd help me win him over. We were discussing things when suddenly the bushes rattled a bit then stopped, Jessica pushed them aside to see what was there but there was nothing so we continued talking and she told me that i had to frame ~~~ah for doing something bad, then Jaejoong would hate her so i'd have a bigger chance of getting him. "I'll send you the details on email, you can go home now and remember to not tell anyone about our conversation today" i nodded at her orders "At school act like you don't care about me" Jessica said then flicked her hair behind her shoulder and walked off. When she was completely gone i walked out of the bushes to go home when someone suddenly stopped me....it was Hyuna, she was the rattling of the bushes.

Uh oh for Yuri. COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3 Comment so i know i actually have readers =D