Friends?

Complicated Love

"So what do we do now?" Jaejoong asked as he slumped down on the bus stop bench "I don't know" i answered quietly and sat down next to him "Why won't they pick up their phones for gods sake!" i cried out in fustration. The last thing i wanted was to be strandard in the city with Kim Jaejoong "It's too far to walk home and there aren't any taxis or buses anymore" he sighed "Can we take the subway?" he bolted up and asked "Thats scary" i answered him "But we can't sit out here all night" he had a point "Maybe we can rent two rooms somewhere" i thought "I think there should be an inn down the street somewhere" we stood up and started walking down the street to look for this so called inn. Soon we came across this huge sign with words lit up in broken lights reading 'CITY INN' "This will have to do" i said and stepped in as Jaejoong followed, there was an ahjumma at the front desk who was half asleep "Ahjumma can we rent out two rooms for one night please?" Jaejoong approached her. The ahjumma smiled, flicked through a booklet then looked back at Jaejoong "I'm sorry but i only have 1 room available for the night" the ahjumma replied, btoh Jaejoong and i would've declined right away but we were far from home with nothing but a few dollars in our pockets we were in no situation to be fussy. "We'll take it" Jaejoong said without even asking for my approval but i wouldn't have declined anyways.

We settled into our room and took off our coats, there was a big matress on the floor but luckily there were two sets of sheets and pillows in the closet. "I'll sleep on the floor" Jaejoong volunteered, i just nodded and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When i finished i opened the door to get out but fell backwards as something big and heavy landed on top of me, i groaned at the pain of the impact on my back hitting the hard tile floors. I blinked open my eyes and say Jaejoong's face very very close to mine, my heartbeat went faster and we just stared at each other without pulling away then slowly he moved his head closer to mine while staring at my lips. I started to panick so i suddenly pointed to the ceiling and shouted "SPIDER!" Jaejoong quickly jumped up in fright and looked around "Where?!" "Umm, oh it's gone" i answered awkwardly then went out of the bathroom. When i was sure he was in the shower and couldn't hear me anymore i went under the sheets *Omo he almost kissed me* when Jaejoong came out of the bathroom i shook the thought away and shifted myself into a comfortable position, he did the same and i turned the night light off.

There were a few silent moments before Jaejoong spoke up "~~~ah, are you asleep?" he asked "No" i simply answered. "Sorry this is my fault i was annoying you before and we couldn't pay attention to the rest of the crowd. By the way here" he said, i felt something land on my feet, i sat up and grabbed it and it was the teddy bear he had won from the ring toss booth at Lotte World. This time instead of saying i didn't want it, i layed back down and cuddled it "Thanks" i whispered very softly so i wasn't even sure if he heard but he did "You're welcome" he said then turned his back to me. Soon after i fell asleep thinking about what happened today and there was also a lot to be done tomorrow like scolding Hyuna for not noticing us and not answering her phone.

The next morning i woke up and found that Jaejoong wasn't where he was last night then i heard water running and assumed that he was taking a shower, after he finished with the bathroom i also went to wash up. We packed up the sheets and payed the ahjumma then thanked her, "Aigoo you make such a lovely couple" she commented, me and Jaejoong looked at each other then shook our heads at her "We're not a couple just friends" i assured her but she still didn't seem convinced and just smiled. We stepped out of the Inn "We'll just have to take the bus because we don't have enough money left for a taxi" i said then started walking towards the bus stop but Jaejoong grabbed my wrist and stopped me "We can just pay when we get home" he said and hailed a taxi. "Did you mean what you said back there?" Jaejoong asked while riding in the taxi "Mean what?" i asked back not sure what he meant "That we're friends" he said not looking at me, i kept silent for a while, did i mean it? After yesterday and last night he didn't seem like the annoying jerk Kim Jaejoong i knew from school, he seemed nicer in a strange way but are we friends? "Yeh i did mean it" i answered and the rest of the ride was silent.

When we arrived back at Hyuna's house Jaejoong told the taxi driver to wait out here while he went in to get the money, i rushed onto the front porch and rapidly rang the door bell, Hyuna appeared behind the door still in her pink pjs, when she saw us a huge smile spread across her face and her eyes widened "YURI!" she screamed a deafening high pitch scream. Jaejoong blocked his ears and behind Hyuna appeared Yuri already dressed and looking clean "Where have you guys been, we were so worried" Hyuna said as she wrapped her arms around both me and Jaejoong, suffocating us "No air...can't...breathe" i managed to say to Yuri who quickly came and unwrapped Hyuna's arms around us "You need to pay the taxi driver we didn't have enough money so we told him we'd pay when we get home" Jaejoong said and Hyuna went out to the taxi driver in her pjs. When she came back in i sat them at the couch and told Hyuna and Yuri the whole story with a few insults here and there on how i had to be in the same room as Kim Jaejoong for more than 7mins, he didn't say anything but and just played with his phone. "We called you a lot of times too but the calls never came through, we waited for you at the parking lot for a while but then you didn't show up so we went home to wait instead" Yuri explained.

I'M SO STUPID, WHY DIDN'T WE GO BACK TO THE PARKING LOT!!!