Graduation Party

Complicated Love

The two weeks passed almost in a flash and it was time for the graduation party, i was getting ready at Hyuna's house along with Yoona and Yuri. We went shopping yesterday and got our dresses, mine was ocean blue with crystal gems as a waist belt, it was strapless and flowed down to my ankles. I let my hair out in littles waves and clipped my fringe up, after applying some make-up i slipped on my heels and walked out of the bathroom. At the same time Hyuna, Yuri and Yoona stepped out from the mutiple bathrooms in Hyuna's home "Woah!" Ga Eun unnie and Onew oppa gaped at us from the doorway, i giggled at thier silly faces. Yoona looked like a bride in an overflowing white dress with her wavey hair falling off her shoulders "Dongsaeng-ah you look fab!" i complimented her and she blushed "Thanks, you too unnie" she smiled "What about me?" Hyuna asked spinning around in her violet, one shoulder dress "You always look good so we're not as awestruck" Yuri teased, who by the way was wearing a strapless black dress that emphasized her curves then sprawled out from her knees down to the ground. "All of my girls look gorgeous" Onew oppa spoke up , we made our way to Hyuna's limo she rented for the night and drove away like four Cinderellas heading to the ball. When we arrived i saw all the boys standing in a corner of the room surrounded by girls, they looked so damn fine and Jason wasn't wearing his glasses, i could hardly regonise him! "Waaaah so handsome!" Hyuna squealed and all the attention was turned to us, i could see Jaejoong smiling cheekily at me as he made his way towards us "Hello there beautiful" he greeted, i slightly blushed and linked arms with him. He wore a white suit and his fringe was geled up.

Everyone commented Yoona and said she looked like a goddess but she didn't care about anyone's compliment except Jason's. Hyun Joong had left a week ago because he needed to settle into the country before attending the University so he couldn't be here tonight. We enjoyed the treats and dances, it came the time for our Year Representative to make her speech and then the principal would announce the Queen and King "Thank you everyone for attending our Graduation Party tonight, i hope you've enjoyed yourselves. Sadly it is time to say goodbye to our high school days and move onto University. I'm very honoured to have been your Year Representative this year and i wish everyone the best for the future, i would now like to hand the stage back to Principal Kim to announce the Queen and King of tonight" Mi Young left the stage and everyone bursted into applause. I could see Hyuna crying and sobbing into Taecyeon's chest, wetting his expensive suit, i walked over to her and rubbed her back comfortingly "Hey it's not like goodbye forever" i said and she gave a mere smile, i wiped the smudged make-up on her face and turned my attention back to our principal. "Tonight's Queen and King is...." he slowly unraveled the piece of paper in his hands and read "Yoona and Jason!" some couples were disappointed but most clapped and cheered, Yoona and Jason walked upto the stage and Mi Young settled the plastic crowns on their heads "KISS! KISS! KISS!" the crowd started chanting and Yoona blushed but Jason leaned in and pecked her lips. When they left the stage Jaejoong high-fived Jason and i gave Yoona a thumbs up.

I stood on the rooftop staring up at the stars, downstairs in our school gym i could hear the music pumping loudly and everyone was having a lot of fun. This very rooftop is where so much drama and love was created, i remembered when Jaejoong and i confessed to each other here and when Jason confessed to Yoona, also when Jessica and i had our dramatic moment. I would never forget the poeple i have met here and all thanks to them i've become this person of forgiveness and happiness, all these things seem to have only happened yesterday and now i'm graduating. I hugged the big teddy bear Jaejoong won for me when we went to Lotte World together on the triple date, then got lost in the city, i chuckled to myself at the memory "What's so funny?" i felt Jaejoong's warm arms wrap around my waist "It feels just like yesterday that we met and now we're all parting different ways" i said and he just nodded, snuggling into the nape of my neck "Sorry i couldn't go to University with you" he mumbled "That's okay, i understand. At least i'll still be able to see you" i stared at the stars then spotted two that were closely next to each other "Those are our stars" i pointed to them and Jaejoong looked up "I bet they're the same ones we saw last time at the sleepover" he said. We stood there for most of the night just looking at stars and cuddling.

Just one more chapter to go ^^ Look out for it! COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3