es, Boyfriend and Sisters

Complicated Love

I went to school as usual throughout the week but Jaejoong kept ignoring me, i had a feeling something was wrong but decided not to jump to conclusions and just wait for him to open up. Whenever i tried to ask him what was wrong he'd tell me he has a class now or just pretend he didn't hear me and do something else. I'm starting to think that maybe what Yuri said was right, maybe Jaejoong wasn't the one for me afterall. Talking about Yuri, she has also been avoiding me lately, the only person around here who still talks to me is Hyuna, she told me not to worry and let things work themselves out. Thoughts of Yuri trying to tear me apart from Jaejoong also played in my mind, what if Jaejoong ignoring me had something to do with Yuri, thats why they're both ignoring me but what is it? Taking Hyuna's advice i decided to let things work themselves out.

A week passed and nothing is worked out! Jaejoong and Yuri still avoid me, Hyuna still gives ty advice and i'm still miserable. It was lunch break and i appraoched Yuri "Talk to me" i told her.

"What?" Yuri said looking a bit annoyed

"Why have you been avoiding me lately?"

"I'm not avoiding you"

"We used to talk all the time, we were best friends. Now you don't even want to look at me"

"Well we're talking now aren't we?"

"Does this have something to do with Jaejoong?"

"......" Yuri went quiet "Answer me!" i almost yelled

"Fine. You want an answer? Well i like Jaejoong too, he should be with me so when he started to go out with you i got jealous and clashed minds with Jessica to make up a plan and destroy your relationship" Yuri shouted fuming, everyone in the cafeteria turned their attention to us and a small group of boys were whispering "Cat fight!"

"Why would you do that? With Jessica? You could've just told me Yuri, we could've working something out!"

"Like what? Would you dump him and give him to me?"

"......." I was speechless, our friendship had been ruined all because of a guy.

"Thought so. I'm sorry i ever ruined your relationship with Jaejoong, i guess i can't do anything now since even without you he won't like me" Yuri said with her head hung low.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" A voice suddenly yelled from the other side of the cafeteria, i turned around to look and the crowd of people around us had made a little path for Jessica to walk through. She stomped upto Yuri and slapped her. I was so surprised i couldn't do anything but then i pushed her.

"Leave Yuri alone. It was all your idea, you tried to separate me and my friend then you tried to separate me and Jaejoong and now you hurt Yuri?" I said to her with dibelief in my voice "Leave the people around me alone!" i shouted at her again. Then she slapped me too.

"HEY!!!" i looked to my right and Jaejoong was fuming with anger "What right do you have to hurt ~~~ah" he shouted at Jessica "You tricked me? You showed me a photoshopped picture of my girlfriend kissing some other guy?" Jaejoong said, the anger growing in his voice.

"And you believed me" Jessica smirked "Fine. I tricked you, now that you know the truth you can go back to your little girlfriend and along with Kwon Yuri here but don't think this is the end yet. You don't belong with these es, you belong with me, just wait and see" she said and was about to walk off when Yuri grabbed her arm "Funny you say that when you're the biggest here" Yuri retorted. Jessica was going to turn around and slap Yuri again but Jaejoong grasped her hand before she could "I don't think so" he said, Jessica yanked her arm away from Jaejoong and marched off.

"Are you alright?" i asked Yuri and she just nodded

"Sorry" she whispered and her head hung down again

"It's alright, lets go back to class before the teachers see us" i said

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?" Jaejoong shouted and the audience of today's show disembled back to what they were doing before. We went back to class and Hyuna, surprisingly, was studying at her desk. "Hyuna! Are you alright? Where does it hurt?" i asked her sarcastically while resting my palm on her forehead as if to feel her temperature, she whacked my hand away "I study sometimes too you know and where were you guys? I looked for you everywhere" she said "Did you search the cafeteria?" Jaejoong joked "Oh no i didn't see you guys there" Hyuna said like an idiot "There was a cat fight between your best friend and the school . How could you have missed that?" Jaejoong said "YOU HAD A FIGHT WITH JESSICA?" Hyuna shouted "How'd you know it was Jessica?" Yuri asked "Who else would be the school ?" Hyuna answered rolling her eyes "Anyways, doesn't matter she can't do anything now" i said taking my seat just as Miss Kim walked in. The rest of the day went fine until i came home and no one was there, Tae Li unnie should be home from work now and it's Thursday so Ga Eun unnie already finished her morning course. I called Tae Li unnie and Ga Eun unnie picked up instead "~~~ah go to the local hospital now! Tae Li unnie s-she's unwell" Ga Eun unnie said with panick in her voice then hung up. I quickly grabbed my coat and ran to the local hospital.

When i got there Tae Li unnie was sleeping on the hospital bed and Ga Eun unnie was sitting on the seat beside her bed, i walked upto Ga Eun unnie and put a hand on her shoulder "The doctors said she would be okay, it's just because she works too much and is too stressed out" Ga Eun unnie explained with teary eyes, my eyes also got teary. Tae Li unnie always works so hard for our sake, she never bought expensive things and she has to pay for our school fees. It's all because we have no parents and people look down on us but Tae Li unnie always told us to ignore them and she stood up for her two younger sisters, i felt so hopeless having to watch her work so hard then end up in hospital. Later that night Tae Li unnie woke up and we could take her home.

I went to school the next day worried about Tae Li unnie, i told her i could take a day off to look after her but she told me i should go to school and that she'd be alright. Since Ga Eun unnie had night courses on Friday, she would be home at daytime and when i get home it'd be time for her to go so we'd be able to take turns to look after Tae Li unnie. I was turning on the heater for Tae Li unnie when suddenly the door bell rang "Coming!" i shouted as i reached the door and pulled it open, it was Jaejoong with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He smiled at me then handed me the bunch of roses, i smiled back and told him to come in. He waited at the couch while i went to make him some tea, suddenly Tae Li unnie came down the stairs "~~~ah who is it?" she asked and when she saw Jaejoong a smile spread across her face, he stood up and greeted her "Oh you must be Kim Jaejoong, ~~~ah's boyfriend" she exclaimed and he just nodded with a smile. They sat down and chatted, mostly about me, they got along quite well, i was happy to see that they were getting along. "You got yourself a charming one" Tae Li unnie teased me and i nudged her to tell her to stop while Jaejoong just chuckled. He stayed til 6pm when Ga Eun came home and they also chatted, finally he decided it was late and went home. "Bye" i waved at my front door as he walked to his car, he waved at me while walking backwards then got into his car. I went inside and closed the door, when i turned around Ga Eun and Tae Li unnie were standing there with wide smiles "What?!" i walked pass them and went to sleep.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3 It seems like no one is reading my fic =( I might delete this fic if you guys find it uninteresting.