Triple Date?

Complicated Love

The next morning i woke up early and found Hyuna lying beside me with drool coming from and her red fingernails rested on a pillow beside her. Just then my phone beeped and it was a text from Yuri.

~~~, wanna go out for ice-cream today? I bet Hyuna is still asleep right?- Yuri<3

Yeh she's still asleep, come over to her house and we can wait-~~~<3

I sighed and went into the bathroom to wash up, i came out 45mins later and Hyuna was awake. "Do you always take that long to use the bathroom?" Hyuna complained "Says little miss princess" i muttered under my breath. Hyuna went into the bathroom and did her daily routine after i got dressed i decided to make breakfast when the doorbell rang, must be Yuri, i went to open the door and Yuri wasn't alone...

Standing behind her was Kim Jaejoong and Kim Hyun Joong, my jaw dropped and formed the shape of an 'O', Jaejoong stepped up and lifted my chin to close my mouth. I quickly slapped his hand away and realised what was happening "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?" i shouted at Yuri while pointing an accusing finger at Jaejoong, he just smirked, Hyun Joong had his hands in his pockets and stayed silent while Yuri's head was bowed low "I'm sorry, they sorta caught me" she looked up at me and sheepishly smiled. "What do you mean 'caught' you?" i asked still in disbelief, it wasn't a surprise to see Hyun Joong with Jaejoong because they were quite close friends but why would they be here when we were going to go out for ice-cream "Well they saw me and asked me all these questions so i had to answer then they insisted on coming with us..." Yuri trailed off, just then Hyuna came down from the steps and skidded to a stop when she saw four of us standing at the door "Oh hey, Yuri, Jae, Hyun Joong. What are you guys doing here?" she asked ever so calmly. Jaejoong freely walked pass me and into Hyuna's house "I heard you guys were going to have ice-cream, lets all go together" he suggested and before i could protest Hyuna said "GREAT! I'll call my boyfriend and it can be a triple date" -facepalm-. About 10mins later Hyuna's boyfriend, Taecyeon arrived and we headed off.

"There are 6 of us so we'll have to use 2 cars" Hyuna said smartly "I brought my car we'll go in mine and your's" Hyun Joong responded "I'll go with Hyuna and Taecyeon" Yuri quickly spat out, i'm not sure that after this i would still want to be her friend *sigh*. They got into Hyuna's car with Taecyeon driving and sped off "I'll sit in the back" i said and quickly climbed into the back seat while Hyun Joong took the driver's seat and Jaejoong in the passenger. He just followed Hyuna's car and we ended up at Lotte World -facepalm again-, "What are we doing here? I thought we were meant to get ice-cream!" i hissed at Hyuna when we got off the car "Stop being so uptight, it's a date of course we can't just go get ice-cream" she said with her fingers entwined with Taecyeon's "Yeh, the only problem is that you and Taecyeon oppa are the only couples here" i retorted "Just pretend to be Hyun Joong's girlfriend for today. You like him right?" she said then went to the ticket booth. I thought about what she said and it wasn't too bad after all, this is a great oppurtunity for Hyun Joong to notice me.

We spent almost half of the day going on rides and eating fairyfloss, Taecyeon won Hyuna a huge teddy bear and Yuri won herself a huge turtle. I wanted a stuffed toy too but i at those games so nevermind, "Do you want one?" i heard a voice ask me, i turned around and it was Jaejoong "Want one what?" i asked obviously knowing what he was talking about "Do you want a stuffed toy like Hyuna or Yuri? I'll win you one" he said with a smile, yes a smile and not a smirk i know, surprising. "Psh, like you can" i said and started catching up with Yuri "I'll show you" he said then went to one of the ring toss booths and payed the man for 3 rings. Hyuna, Taecyeon and Hyun Joong gathered around him to watch while i stood behind them with Yuri "Do you think he'll win something?" she asked "I don't know but i hope not" i answered, he easily got 2 rings in and when it was time to throw the third one...he got it in too. At that moment i wished the ground would just open up and me in but no such thing happened, "Which one do you want ~~~ah?" he turned back to ask me, as much as i wanted one i wasn't going to give in that easily "I don't want it" i said looking away. He didn't argue and instead just picked out the biggest teddy bear there was, it was getting late and we left Lotte World to take a stroll around China Town in the city.

"I said i'd win it for you so why won't you just accept it" he followed me around "I didn't ask you to win it for me, i already told you i didn't want one" i said and fasten my pace but with his long legs he effortlessly catched up. We strolled around some more and Jaejoong and i stayed ahead of everyone else since i wanted to get away from him but failed "It's almost midnight maybe we should head-" he turned back and suddenly froze "What?" i asked and followed his gaze when i turned back i started to panick, Hyuna, Taecyeon, Yuri and Hyun Joong were nowhere in sight "home" Jaejoong finished his sentence then looked at me, i looked back at him then quickly whipped my phone out from my bag and started dialing Hyuna's number. After many attempts including everyone else's number, none of them picked up, "What do we do now? I didn't bring my car" Jaejoong said, it was midnight and the streets were empty. We decided to walk to the bus stop even though there wouldn't be any buses at this time and there were no taxis either, this is going to be a long night i thought.

So how was it? Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes. COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3