Introductions

Complicated Love

*beep beep beep* "Ugh", I groaned as i reached over to my alarm clock and slammed my hand onto it. Just when i was gaining consciousness my bedroom door flung open and there stood my eldest sister in a pink apron with two pans in her hands. "Lee ~~~! Wake up right now!!!" she shouted almost deafening my ears, i pulled the covers over my head and as soon as i did so she slammed the pans together, (i swear i felt the bed rattle) just then Lee Ga Eun, my other sister, walked in while rubbing her sleepy eyes. Yepp, welcome to my family. We don't have parents, they died when we were young and Tae Li unnie was in High School, i'm the youngest then it's Ga Eun unnie then last but not least Tae Li unnie i know we don't share the same middle names but i don't know why our parents did that, we don't have relatives that can take us in so instead of staying at the orphanage Tae Li unnie was old enough to work while Ga Eun unnie was in University studying to become a lawyer and me? Well i'm in High School, year 8. Even without parents i love my sisters, my parents died when i was only 2 so i don't remember much about them.

I pulled my books out of my locker and walked to class, as i reached the door i saw Jaejoong making out with some girl, she was sitting on his lap and he was eating her face out. I looked away in disgust and took my seat next to him 'just when my life couldn't get any worse Miss Choi made me sit next to him for every English class' after another minute of smooching he finally let her go, she took her seat at the front and i noticed she was Jessica Jung, our grades' second most popular girl after my friend Hyuna. "Miss me?" Jaejoong leaned over and whispered in my ear, his voice sent chills down my spine (in a bad way) and i flinched, just when i was about to throw an insult at him Miss Choi entered the classroom. She wore tight blue jeans, a white singlet and a black blazer over the top with laced heels and her Gucci handbag, Miss Choi was one of the prettiest teachers in the school and a lot of boys fancied her but she was married to a handsome lad with a 6 year old daughter.

English was one of my favourite subjects but Kim Jaejoong ruined all that. Classes ended fast, much to my relief, and i met up with Yuri at the cafeteria "Where's Hyuna?" i asked "I don't know, probably making out with some random dude" Yuri shrugged focusing on her text book, unlike Hyuna, Yuri was a lot more alike me she was quite the nerd but she was pretty and a lot of boys liked her, too bad she turns them all down. I rolled my eyes at how concentrated she was in her work even when it was break time, i ate my lunch and did some work in my books as well then the bell rang to go to class, i looked at my timetable and next was PE "Ugh" i groaned, sport was not my best subject but the only thing i liked about it was i'd be in the same class as Kim Hyun Joong. He's a quiet boy but very smart and good looking, all the girls adore him including me but he hardly ever pays any attention to any of them but then again there always has to be something to ruin my mood and Kim Jaejoong and his head friend Shim Changmin are also in my PE class.

"Everyone you will now get into pairs and do your daily stretches" Mr Hwang shouted then he started pairing people up. *please don't put me with him. Please don't put me with him* "Lee ~~~, with Kim Hyun Joong" i almost jumped for joy but quickly recollected myself and walked over to Hyun Joong who was hardly noticing me. *Okay Lee ~~~ breathe!*Everyone started stretching and he finally turned to me "Hey, Lee ~~~ right?" HE KNOWS MY NAME! All i could do was nodd like an idiot, i mentally slapped myself and started stretching, i held onto his feet while he did a few situps then we swapped around. I looked over to my right and Changmin was holding onto Jaejoong's feet while he did situps, his expression was serious with a hint of furiosity boiling in him then I realised Changmin was looked at me so i looked away and back to Hyun Joong.

School finished and everyone piled out through the corridor, with much difficulty i reached my locker and grabbed my bag then headed for the school gates, already standing there was Hyuna with a bunch of magazines in her hand. "Hey!" i called as i ran over to her, she smiled "Ready?" she asked and i nodded "Yuri had her brother pick her up" Hyuna told me. We two were going to have a sleepover since tomorrow is Saturday and there will be no school. We walked back to Hyuna's house or should i say mansion and she unlocked the door "my parents are on business trips again so we have the whole place to ourselves for the weekend", Hyuna's parents were rich and well known in the business world, she was an only child so her parents spoiled her plus she was the school Queenka but surprisingly my best friend even though me and Yuri have more in common i still seem to be closer to Hyuna instead. That night we did all the girly stuff we usually do at sleepovers like manicures, horror movies, popcorn, late night feasts and a lot of pampering.

So how was my first chapter? Please leave comments to tell me how i did, sorry for the mistakes, i come from Australia so the way i spell words may be different. COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3