Married to WHO?!

Complicated Love

-Jaejoong POV-

It's winter holidays and Christmas is approaching, my dad called me earlier so i'm on my way to his house now. When i arrived as usual all the maids bowed, i reached his study and he was reading a book. "You called for me father?" i asked

"Oh yes, sit down. It's almost Christmas and i want you to go on a little vacation to the snows"

"On Christmas?"

"Yes. I'll give you 7 tickets, one for yourself, and you must bring Jessica. You can choose who the other 5 will be"

"But i don't want to go with Jessica"

"Well i do"

"Then i won't go, i don't need the tickets"

"No, you must go" he wasn't offering me anymore, it was an order now. So i took the tickets and went home. Well two tickets are gone for me and Jessica, the other four would be for Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho so now i have one left for ~~~ah. Would she come though? She'd be uncomfortable if Hyuna or Yuri weren't there and plus would her sisters let? She also wouldn't come if Jessica was going. UGH! I buried my face into my hands and sat there in silent thought for a long while.

-Your POV-

I was sitting on the lounge doing nothing, i hated holidays they were always so boring. Hyuna would still be asleep and Yuri is probably stuffing herself with homework from tutoring, then i remembered Jaejoong so i decided to call him.

"Hello?"

"Hi it's ~~~ah"

"Oh, whats wrong?"

"Does there have to be something wrong for me to call you?"

"No"

"I'm just bored, wanna go out?"

"Umm yeh sure, i have something i need to ask you too"

"Okay, i'll meet you at the park"

"Alright, love you" then he hung up. I got up and started getting ready, i didn't have a hard time choosing what to wear since it was winter. I wore a sweater dress with stockings, a pink coat on the outside with an orange scarf. I slipped on my boots and started my walk to the park. It was cold but i loved the fresh breeze, everything was just so clear in winter. When i arrived at the park he was already there, sitting on the bench watching over the almost frozen pond and the ducks were gone. I walked up behind him and covered his eyes with my hands "Guess who?" i cooed, he chuckled and took my hands. I sat down on the bench next to him and he put his arm around my shoulders "What did you want to ask me?"

"Oh yes, do you want to go on Christmas vacation?"

"Oooh is it far though?"

"Not really, you'd be with me though so there is nothing to worry about"

"........."

"And Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin and....Jessica?"

"Why does Jesica have to come?!"

"The truth is her father and my father are business partners so my dad is making me go on this vacation with her and i get to choose 5 other friends"

"Do you have to pretend to be close to her?"

"I have to get engaged with her, even if i don't want to. My father is forcing me" Jaejoong said looking down. "WHAT?!" i shouted and jumped out of his arms "You're gonna get married to JESSICA?" i shouted again "It's not like i want to but my father would kill me if i didn't, i'm sorry ~~~ah" he whispered the last part "So you're breaking up with me? This is a goodbye vacation?" i asked on the verge of tears "NO! I'll make an agreement with Jessica that we are only getting married for business and we are allowed to love and hangout with people we want without being questioned" he quickly replied "So you want me to be in a relationship with a married man? How am i meant to get married then!" i asked, now tears were streaming down my cheeks. He stood up and wipped the tears away and pulled me into a hug "I'm sorry" was all he could whisper, i didn't know what to do. How are things going to turn out after this? How come everything has to mess up just when we were doing good?

-Jessica POV-

I was driving slowly along the road when i saw two familiar figures in the park. i stopped and realised it was Jaejoong and ~~~ah sitting at the bench by the pond. She was sitting comfortably inside his arms and rage builded up in me, Jaejoong should be mine, she doesn't deserve him. She's just some poor girl without parents, i parked my car and got out then hid behind some bushes to listen to what they were saying. "NO! I'll make an agreement with Jessica that we are only getting married for business" Jaejoong suddenly said and i was in shock. Jaejoong and i are getting married? For business? Then i knew it, it had to be my dad's idea, our parents want us to get married for their businesses. Usually when my dad set me up on blind dates i'd be furious but this time it was different, this time it was Jaejoong. Everything is going my way! Thank you god. I stood up, took one last glance at the teary ~~~ and sneaked back to my car. When i got in i threw my arms in the air and got all excited, i'm gonna be Jaejoong's wife and ~~~ah can do nothing about it. I drove home with a big smile plastered across my face, my mother asked me if something good happened and i just smiled back at her.

-Hyuna POV-

I finally woke up from my long slumber and it was 12pm, i was on my way to the bathroom when i saw a figure of a man in the kitchen, he was way too young to be my dad so who was he? I started to panick and ran to my room quietly to get a baseball bat, then i came back down and sneaked behind the man's back and hit him on the head with the baseball bat, he groaned and turned around "WHAT THE HYUNA?!" he groaned in pain while clutching onto the part of his head that i hit. When i saw his face my lips hitched up into a huge smile and i jumped on him "ONEW!!!" i screamed and pounced on my brother. He fell backwards and hit his head again on the tile floor "OWWW!" he screamed "Omo, sorry" i sheepishly smiled and helped him up "What are you doing hitting your brother with a baseball bat?" he said still in pain "Sorry i thought you were some robber or kidnapper. What are you doing here anyways? You should be in America" i said "I came back early coz my plane came early" he, casually shrugging his shoulders "Why didn't you call? I could've come to pick you up and i wouldn't have hit you on the head with a baseball bat" i pouted "I knew you'd still be asleep so i didn't bother".

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3