Winter Vacation Begins

Complicated Love

Jaejoong drove me home and the car was filled with silence, i rested my head on the window and looked at the passing streets covered in snow. The atmosphere was awkward and neither of us made a sound, i looked over at Jaejoong and he was concentrating on the road so he didn't notice me, i kept staring at him and thinking about how lucky i was to have such a perfect boyfriend "Why are you so handsome?" i said my thoughts out loud by accident. Jaejoong glanced at me then chuckled, i looked away blushing and the silence continued, he pulled up on my driveway "Thanks" i said as i was about to open the car door he grabbed my arm, i looked at him and he smiled "So you coming?" he asked with hopeful eyes, i kept quiet for a while before answering "Yeah" then entering my house. I didn't really want to go because none of my friends would be there plus Jessica was also going but i didn't want to let Jaejoong down "AISH!" i screamed in fustration while kicking my legs and arms around. I went downstairs when i heard the doorbell, i opened the door and saw Hyuna and Yuri step out of a familiar car but it wasn't Hyuna's nor Yuri's. I just stared at them with a blank expression then a figure of a man stepped out of the car, it was ONEW! He's Hyuna's older brother and he should be in America at this moment, Hyuna and Yuri ran to me with big smiles on their faces. Hyuna and Onew used to fight often but after not seeing him for 3 years i guess she should be happy.

"Hey" Hyuna said as she reached the front door, i just nodded in response and let them in, Onew kept smiling at me, it felt sorta uncomfortable after not seeing him for 3 years. We sat down on the couch and i smiled at Onew "So you're back from America" i said and he nodded "How was it?" i asked "Alright, my English is almost as good as fluent now" he said still smiling. I went to make some hot chocolate while they chatted and laughed, Ga Eun unnie came down the stairs and when she saw Onew her eyes widened in shock, he stood up and smiled "Hi Ga Eun" he waved, she smiled and waved back. Ga Eun unnie and Onew oppa were the same age just that he was a couple months older, Hyuna became all giddy, she always thought Ga Eun looked good with Onew and plus it would make me and her 'sisters in law'. After 15mins of Hyuna's convincing speech, Onew and Ga Eun unnie went out for coffee, Yuri, Hyuna and myself went to my room. I told them about the Christmas vacation with Jaejoong, Jessica, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin "You're seriously going?!" Yuri half shouted in anger "Well i don't want to but Jaejoong really wants me to since it's our first Christmas together" i explained not daring to make any eye contact "What if Jessica poisons you or does something to you while you're asleep! You can't stay overnightt with that !" she said still fuming "She wouldn't do something that bad and besides Jae will be there" i defended. "We won't be there to look out for you" Hyuna reasoned calmly "I know but i can do without you guys for 3 days, i can look after myself" i said trying to keep my voice from shaking because right now Yuri looked really intimidating. Onew oppa and Ga Eun unnie came home and they finally agreed to let me go. Hyuna, Yuri and Onew went home while Ga Eun skipped to her room like a 14 year old in love.

Christmas Eve came and i was checking my bags just in case i forgot something even though it'd only be for 3 days and 2 nights, there was a car horn honking from outside and i ran downstairs with my bags, i opened the door and it was Jaejoong smiling at me. He looked even more handsome in black skinny jeans and a blue parka "Where are your stuff?" he asked and i pointed at a bag behind the door, he grabbed it then grabbed my hand and went to the mini bus parked in front of my house. Jaejoong put my bag at the back then climbed into the back two seats with me, everyone was there except Jessica then Yoochun drove off to her house. I stared out the window blankly then felt a tap on my shoulder, i looked to my right and Jaejoong had a curious expression "What are you thinking about?" he asked "Nothing" i said shaking my head. We arrived at Jessica's place and it was HUGE! I still stared out the windows blankly as Jessica kissed her father goodbye and climbed into the middle row next to Changmin, she turned around and her smile dropped as she saw me and Jaejoong side by side. She scoffed and glared at me, Jaejoong lips curved up into a cheeky smile and he wrapped his arms around my waist which only caused Jessica to grow red with anger and turn back to the front. Changmin and Junsu next to her were sniggering and when she shot them a death glare, they stopped and turned their attention to something else.

Throughout the ride i tried to get out of Jaejoong's grasp but that only made him hold on tighter, he layed his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. My shoulder's deflated in defeat and soon i also fell asleep too.

-Changmin's POV-

We arrived at the little cottage we were staying at and everyone saw Jaejoong and ~~~ah sleeping. Everyone thought it was sweet except for Jessica who looked like she wanted to scratch ~~~ah's eyes out, after waking them up we entered the cottage "There are 4 rooms, Junsu and me will share one, Jaejoong and Changmin, Yunho can have his own room and Jessica and ~~~ah" Yoochun said. ~~~ah and Jessica's eyes widened "WHAT?! SHARE A ROOM WITH HER?" Jessica shouted while pointing an accusing finger at ~~~ah, she just stood there saying nothing with her eyes still wide "I'll share a room with ~~~ah" Jaejoong said putting an arm around ~~~ah's shoulders. Jessica's eyes widened and she quickly said "No actually i'll share a room with ~~~ah" then wrapped her arms around ~~~ah's arm. ~~~ah stood there silent and so did everyone else with the tense atmosphere then Jaejoong spoke up "No it's okay" he grabbed his and ~~~ah's bags and left into the nearest room as ~~~ah followed. "Okay then i'll share with Changmin and you can have your own room Jessica" Yunho said and we all left to our rooms, leaving behind a very angry Jessica.

-~~~ah's POV-

When we entered the room i jumped onto the bed and let out a relieved sigh. Jaejoong sat down on the edge of the bed and and brushed my bangs away "Thanks" i said "No problem, i wouldn't let you share a room with Jessica and plus this is an opportunity for me to..." he trailed off and started lying down next to me, i sat up and narrowed my eyes at him "Don't you dare" i warned. He laughed and stood up "I won't, gonna go shower now. I know you wanna but no peeking" he said then entered the bathroom in our room, i laughed and lay back down on the bed staring at the ceiling for a long while. After Jaejoong finished i went to shower as well.

Hardly anyone comments anymore and it makes me sad =( COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3