Mr. Mysterious

Complicated Love

I played with my food, jabbing it with my fork. It was lunch break at school and everyone was chatting away happily, well everyone except me "Why aren't you eating noona?" Changmin asked from beside me "I'm not hungry" i said pushing away my tray, Hyuna and Yuri were being lovey dovey with Taecyeon and Yunho while Jaejoong annoyed Junsu, i shifted my eyes to Yoona and saw her stare hopefully at Hyun Joong chatting with Yoochun, does she like Hyun Joong? Maybe thats why she's so eager to hang around me and always being so cheery, instead of feeling used i was happy that she wasn't here because of Jessica. Speaking of the devil she approached our table and all went quiet as they turned their attention to her. Jaejoong protectively put his arm around my waist and gave her a cold glare "Can i talk to you?" she turned her head to me, i didn't know how to respond so Hyuna did for me "What do you want ~~~ for?" she asked with an even ier tone than Jessica "I just want to talk to her" Jessica answered getting a bit cocky towards Hyuna, the two had an intense staring competition before i decided to break it "Fine" i said standing up "What do you want to tell me?" i asked casually "Follow me" she said turning on her heels "Why can't you say it here?" i said before she walked too far, she turned around and smirked "There's too many people now shut up and follow" "Then i'm coming with her. Who knows what you'd do to her" Yoona stood up and defended. Jessica sent her a glare, if looks could kill, Yoona definitely be dead by now "I want to talk to ~~~ ALONE" she emphasised the word "Lets go" i said stepping beside her, she began to walk, i turned around and gave them a reassuring smile and saw Hyuna raise her hand to do a 'call me' sign before i completely turned back to follow Jessica.

She led us to the rooftop, when we arrived she turned around, her eyes slightly teary and her hair blowing rapidly in the wind, so was mine but i ignored it and continued looking at her blankly. She let out a wry laugh before tears started streaming down her face, my eyes widened in surprise "He'll never be mine will he? He loves you too much and every time i face this agonizing truth, i can't help but hate you more. I know it's not your fault but i always bring myself to think that if you never existed then we'd possibly have a chance. I hate you ~~~ah, i hate your guts but if Jaejoong doesn't feel the same way as i do then i might as well give up!" she shouted through the heavy wind with tears still running down her face, i just stared at her in shock, she stepped forward, closer to me, i couldn't move, it was as if my feet were glued to the ground "I've always wanted to do this" she whispered when she was only an inch away from me and she slapped me. My head whipped to the side and i raised my hand to my cheek "I'M SORRY" she screamed before running pass me and towards the rooftop exit, when she was completely gone i fell to the ground, i felt so weak and hopeless. The wind continued to blow roughly and it felt like i was going to fly away with it, my phone beeped and i pulled it out of my pocket to find a message from Hyuna

~~~ah, where are you? Jessica ran into the toilets crying, are you alright? Hyuna<3

I'm fine. I'm on the rooftop, i will come down now. ~~~ah<3

I replied to her text and wipped away my tears before slowly making my way back down to the cafeteria, when i came back everyone ran to my in worry, Jaejoong held onto my shoulders and looked me head to toe "Are you alright? Did she hurt you anywhere? Why is your cheek red? How come your hair is everywhere?" he threw a bunch of questions at me, i tried my best to smile "She didn't do anything, i'm fine" i said and my voice cracked. I walked to my next class with Yoona, she kept staring at me so i decided to ask her a daring question "Do you like Hyun Joong?" i said and turned my head to her, her eyes were wide open and her jaw dropped "How did you..." "I see you keep looking at him" "Oh yeah i do, but he still likes you" she mumbled the last part "I think you can change him. I'll help you" i smiled at her, she brightened and turned back to me "Really unnie?" i nodded and she pulled me into a sudden embrace "Thanks" "You're welcome" we continued towards our class and apologised to the teacher for being late. During free period i wondered the hall ways, bored, then i heard music playing. I made my way towards the music room with my hands in my pocket and someone was playing the piano, my eyes widened as i realised he was the figure i saw walk into the alley the other day before i fainted, he went to this school? He looked older than his age though, he suddenly stopped playing and i hid behind the door, he turned to his side where i could see that he wore thick framed glasses, he picked up a cupcake on the table beside the piano and put it into a pretty little box then stuck a note on the lid before leaving the music room with the box in his hands. I stepped out from behind the door and a flashback came into my mind, a man holding a gun walked into a dark alley then suddenly gunshots and screams were heard. I shook the memory away and made my way back to class.

I was walking towards the school gates when Yoona called out my name, i turned around and she was running towards me while calling out my name, i looked at her hands and she was holding the same cupcake that boy put in a box before at the music room "Yoona where'd you get the cupcake?" i asked as she reached me "Oh this? Some admirer has been giving me cupcakes lately. Why?" she said, i nodded and smiled "Nothing, i think i know who your admirer is" i giggled "Who? Did you see him?" she asked getting excited, i nodded again "Was he cute?" "Umm that depends. I think you look better with Hyun Joong" i winked at her before making my way towards my car. She stood there for a moment and made her way to her car too. So Mr. Mysterious likes Yoona eh?

The next chapter will reveal how your parents died, don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^