Accept Me

Complicated Love

It's now only 2 weeks before graduation, time pass so fast and now we're all adults. Hyuna and Taecyeon got into the same University as promised, the rest of us got into another University but at least we aren't separated, Hyun Joong is going overseas to study, Jaejoong isn't going to attend University but instead take over his dad's company. Ga Eun unnie and Onew oppa are dating which wasn't revealed to us until 1 month after their relationship was confirmed, Hyuna was happy of course but Tae Li unnie felt lonely since now she's the only one without a boyfriend. I was randomly wondering the school halls when suddenly someone pulled me into the music room, i was gonna scream but then i saw it was Jason "You scared me! Can't you ask for me to come with you like normal people do?" i asked him, we've gotten closer but he still hasn't made a move on Yoona yet. Hyun Joong seems to be back to his normal quiet self and since he's leaving the country soon, Yoona gave up on him. "Let's go look for Jaejoong hyung" he said and pulled me away again, we finally found Jaejoong dozing off in the empty classroom "Where is everyone?" i asked when we entered the classroom, causing Jaejoong to wake up "Oh there is no lesson for this class in morning periods" he answered my question, i nodded but then Jason pulled us into a small circle "I'm gonna reveal myself to Yoona" he announced "About time" i muttered "But dude that's gonna ruin the fun" Jaejoong mumbled "You have to do this, she can't wait any longer. What if she falls for someone else and they have the guts to confess first?" i shook his shoulders violently, he pulled away from me and glared "That's why i'm going to do it whether i have to face rejection or not" he stared at the ceiling hopefully. I rolled my eyes and this time Jaejoong shook his shoulders even harder than i did "Go for it man" he yelled at him half asleep.

After school Yoona was babbling about something i didn't want to hear, Hyuna slapped Changmin's head mutliple times for some reason while Taecyeon laughed at Junsu's lame jokes. Yuri and Yunho walked side by side completely silent, Jaejoong walked beside me trying to block out Yoona's voice and Yoochun played scissors papers rock with Hyun Joong. They really were weird but this is what makes me love them "KYAA~~" Yoona shrill voice made everyone stop in thier tracks "I think my eardrums just broke" Yoochun broke the silence "HE WANTS TO MEET ME AT THE ROOFTOP!" Yoona grabbed my colar and started shaking me "YAH! You're gonna kill her" Jaejoong pulled her hands off and Yoona jumped around in glee "Who wants to meet you at the rooftop?" Yuri asked completely uninterested "My secret admirer!" Yoona answered and at that Jaejoong and i stared at each other with excitement "Well then you better hurry, don't want to keep him waiting" i pushed Yoona back towards the school gates with the little box in her hands from Jason.

-Yoona's POV-

FINALLY! He's been after me with those delicious cupcakes for almost 2 months now and FINALLY he decides to reveal himself, all the suspense and curiosity was fun but i can't wait forever. I made my way to the rooftop and it was decorated with balloons and rose petals, my eyes widened at the sight, everything was really beautiful, the wind was calm this afternoon so it was even better! I walked towards the centre where there was a rose on a note, i picked them up and realised someone had cut off the thorns on the rose kekeke~ so thoughtful. Opening up the note it read

My beautiful Yoona,

I know it's been a long wait and i'm finally going to show you myself. I'm really nervous you know? The truth is ~~~ah and Jaejoong have known me all along, thanks to them i am able to make the scene before your eyes possible. Thank you for coming and i hope you can accept me, now just one more thing....turn around!

Your secret admirer<3

I folded up the letter again and slowly turned around, from behind a little store room on the rooftop, my secret admirer stepped out with a HUGE bouquet of white roses in his hand. I gasped as he walked towards me "There are 99 roses here, they represent the beautiful feelings in my heart that i shall now give to you" he handed me the bouquet and i extended my hand to grab it "To make things complete you are the 100th gorgeous white rose in my heart" he smiled at me. I was stunned, he was so handsome even with nerdy glasses and he's so sweet too, i felt my eyes brim up with tears "Of course i accept you" i threw my hands around his neck and he pulled me into a hug. Never in my life have i felt so complete, after a while we pulled away and he started dancing around "WHOO! SHE SAID YES!" he screamed to the skies with his arms spread out wide above his head, i laughed at his silliness and he smiled awkwardly at me.

Jason walked me home and we got to know more about each other, turns out he's quite the ideal type. He's smart, handsome, cheesy and talented. I laughed at his jokes and before we knew it, we were in front of my house "Bye i'll see you tomorrow" i waved at him before entering the house, he blew me a kiss and turned to leave. When i got in i immediately phone ~~~ah, Yuri and Hyuna to tell them about the exciting news, all of them were happy for me but ~~~ah was especially giddy. I thanked her for everything then hung up and went to shower, that night i rolled around in bed not being able to sleep, i was so happy. I haven't felt this good since my dad bought me a puppy when i was 10! Thinking of meeting him tomorrow i tried my best to sleep because i wanted to get up early the next morning.

I pretty much summed most of the things up here but not to worry, it isn't over yet! YAY for Yoona and Jason plus don't forget to leave a comment<3 20 subscribers!!!