The absurd question

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Chap 8

Yun Hee POV:

Ah....time for science class.

GReeeaaaaat.

I get out of my chair and packed up my lunch, knowing the consequences of not eating my lunch with JaeHwa.  I slowly walked towards science when an arm rested on my shoulders.

"Yo." said Jonghyun.

Startled, I quickly turned around to face him.

"WHY!!....?" I spat in his face.  I was trying to ask him why he was here, but only the first word managed to come out.  Were you thinking I was too stunned by his prescence to say a word? PSHHH....Pffft.....of COURSE not.........

-ahem- I wonder if I packed tissue boxes in my backpack again? I feel a nosebleed coming on for some reason....

He leaned away from me a bit.

"...Chill," he said," I'm just going to science class with you..."

We reached the class and expectantly, JaeHwa was waiting for me impatiently.  She gave me a menacing glare.  But once she saw who the arm around my shoulder belonged to, her eyes turned wide and sparkling.  Go figure =A=

"Hey there, BEST FRIEND ♥," she shouted, although I was right in front of her.  She hugged me, with Jonghyun's arm still around me.  But while she hugged me, I could see that here eyes were always glued on Jonghyun, whether it be his arm, his face, his body....

Jonghyun noticing this, greeted her.

"Uh...Hi..?" he said slowly.

"Oh, why hello there! Didn't notice you beside my BEST FRIEND! OHOHO~" she laughed, covering with her hand," sorry about that~♥"  She started batting her eyelashes rapidly in Jonghyun's direction.  Apparently, girls do that to attract a guy's attention and to look cute/ pretty.  No offense, but she did not look cute nor pretty doing that, but it did look like her eyes were having a seizure, if thats what she wanted them to look like.

"Uhm..." I started.

Finally, JaeHwa glanced at me.  I couldn't tell if she was looking at me, or the arm slung over my shoulder.  I could see a bit of dissatisfaction appear in her eyes.

"Ahaha..." she giggled fakely.  Then she turned her attention back to Jonghyun's face once again.  "Are....you....dating Yun Hee?" she asked innocently.

WOAH.WOAH.WOAH. WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM?!?!?!?!?!?! I almost choked on my own spit by the sudden absurdity of the question.  And I'm guessing Jonghyun was also shocked by the question as well.  The weight on my shoulders quickly lifted.  I look at his face that was (for some reason) beet red.

"HHHHWWHHHAT??" he exclaimed,"of--of--of course not! No way in hell! How could she be my g-girlfriend?? My standards aren't th-that LOWW!" and he ran off to his desk while tripping over a few backpacks scattered on the floor by the desks.  The teacher then entered and ordered the class to go take their seats.  I was dragged to my seat in front of a beet-coloured Jonghyun by a smiling Jae Hwa.

I wouldn't say I had a CRUSH on Jonghyun, it was merely a.....an interest.  Yeah, that seems about right.  Although its only an interest I have in him, the words he spoke about me pierced through my heart, like a spear just stabbed through my chest and came out of my back.  Why did it hurt so much?  I barely even know him...

I guess I shouldn't take his words personally, I mean, who is he to me? Thats right, just another guy handsome guy who has a rude mouth and never had a lesson taught to him about politeness.  Like deliquents.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello!  Sorry if this chap x.x

Since school will be starting tomorrow, I might not be able to update as often (damn IB x.x) but I will try my best to keep updating :D

Thanks a ton for my new subbies :

☼ LYZAAA

KwonHyunYeon

☼ prettayfuldove

:DDD