Chap. 3

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Yun Hee (you) POV:

Why is there a heart?? WHY HWY WHY WHY... Is he trying to say something?

.....

IS HE HITTING ON ME??

That amazingly cute awesomehandsomecharming guy is HITTING ON ME? Calm down.. before I get a nosebleed.

Curse my bad mouth.  I felt something warm trickle from my nose, the trickling quickly turning as rapid as the Yellow River.  Jae Hwa swiftly pulled out a box of tissue's from my backpack (cuz I'm cool and carry boxes of tissues in my bag) and stuffed them in my face.  She tore my phone out of my hand, preventing it from getting bloodified ( or wanting to look through my phone) and lead me out the door to the nurse's office.  Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw Jonghyun rolling on the floor laughing hysterically while his friends laughed along with him.

 

I woke up to the smell of blood and disinfectant.  All I could see was white once I opened my eyes....

...

.....

........

HOW DID I DIE? I jolted up into upright position and saw Jae Hwa sitting cross legged at the end of the bed, checking her nails.

"Tch, You up?" she smirked, not glancing up from her nails.

"...You're...dead too?" I whispered.

In a split secont, I got a pillow thrown at my face at a speed of mach 2335790 into my face.

"Snap back into REALITY, Yun Hee!  Stop thinking you're dead and lets head back to class."

As I removed the pillow from my face so  I would not suffocate beneath it, I saw a spark of joy in Jae Hwa's eyes.  A bit of evil too.

We walked rather fast back to science class, Jae Hwa leading the way.  Pfffft, she probably was excited about staring at that Jonghyun kid once we got to class.

....Not that I'm excited about it either.

We walked into the classroom and saw a seating plan on the overhead projector.  Everyone was talking, so I assumed it was one of those "get to know your peers better" periods.  Unconsiously, I looked over towards Jonghyun's general direction.  To my surprise, he was staring straight back at me, then continued talking to his friends, his back now facing me.  I wonder what that was about.

Since I was in no mood to "socialize" with the class (Jae Hwa already started talking to a bunch of guys), I searched for my seat on the overhead and continued to walk to my desk.  Why am I walking in the direction of Jonghyun...? I paused for one second.  Jonghyun sat behind me?  I turned my head around so fast that I could've gotten whiplash to see that no doubt, his desk was assigned behind mine.

Oh....gawd.

I don't know whether this should be a good or bad situation.  I slide towards my seat, trying my best to go unoticed by Jonghyun and his gang (of friends).  I pulled out my chair from underneath the desk, attempting to be quiet but failed miserably.  Instead the chair scraped against the floor louder than nails on a chalkboard  and he and his whole group of friends turned and looked at me.

Great. Mission failed.

I put my books from my backpack onto my desk.  "He...hehe...Hey~~" I mangeged to stutter out.

Of course, my books had to slide off my dek, smacking onto the dusty floor. I mentally kicked myself on the forehead (cuz I'm just that flexible).

 

It was an awkward moment.

 

I slowly bent down and picked up my belongings as Jonghyun's friends slowly turned around and continued with their conversation.  But, that Jonghyun just watched me pick up my stuff.  Was he going to help or not?  Just watching me like that is creepy.

Like music to my ears,  the bell rang and I hastily picked up the rest of my belongings, rushing out the door at the speed of light while JOnghyun was still sitting there.

YUUUSS... the awkwardness has comes to an end.  I scurry (like a mouse :D) to my foods class, tripping (by accident, of course) along the way. DAMN HALLWAYS ARE ALWAYS TOO CROWDED.  Like climbing out of hell....

I was welcomed to the foods room by the smell of burnt plastic and an unidentible sewer-like smell.  That's reassuring.  I was alkso greeted by a Kim Jonghyun smiling his dashing smile, sitting on a chair that looked like it was made for elementary kids.  The school's excuse for too-small furniture in the foods room was that we didn't really need full sized tables or chairs to work on when we're not cooking (which will probably be 85.93776888% of the time). Waait... how did he get here so fast? But anyways, the real quesiton is....

WHY IS HE OF ALL PEOPLE, IN MY FOODS CLASS????

- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -  - - -- - -

 

Next chapter will introduce a bit of Jonghyun's POV, so its not all Yun Hee's POV.

Please support. XD

Thank you Kodaeme for being my first subscriber..although you've already had a sneak peek at the first 4 chapters or so LOL