Over analysis?

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Chap. 19

YunHee POV:

I creeped along the halls towards my doom-- where I had class with Jonghyun.  Peeking through the door, I saw that the coast was clear, free of Jonghyun.  Relieved, my feet carried me towards my seat at the other side of the room.  I sat there, thinking about the words that came out of my mouth earlier on.

WHY IN THE WORLD DID I SAY THAT?????  I banged my head on my desk, knowing that I had just dug my own grave.  Maybe its better if I simply laughed, and not have spoken something with actual content, since it seems to get me caught up in this turmoil.  I continued to bang my head on the desk, even when the bell had rang.  The class filed in, probably staring at me with a weird look, but I didn't care.  I was gonna have to put up with Jonghyun from now on.  Then I heard the voice of my death.

"Yah," said Jonghyun. 

He slipped his hand onto my desk to the spot where my I was hitting my head.  He lifted my head up and I met his eyes.  He had his backpack slung over one shoulder with one eyebrow raised.

"What the hell are you doing," he asked, but it didn't sound like a question, just a statement towards pure stupidity.  He pushed my head back slightly, and continued towards the seat behind me.  Thats all?  I was totally expecting something more...more...Jonghyun-like.  I rubbed my forehead, gradually noticing the pain of me wacking my head on my desk. 

I was waiting for him to say something witty about what I said at lunch, but it never came.  Time passed, and not a word came from behind me.  It was driving me crazy.  Usually, he would poke me, draw designs on my back, but today there was nothing.  Is he too busy planning a ultimate way to embarrass me?  Cuz that is the only thing I can think of.  I started to fidget with my pencil, waiting for him to poke my back. Nothing.

Wait.  Why am I even worrying about this?  If he's not doing anything, I should be happy, not worrying to death.  I started to embrace the comfort of nothing jabbing into my back, and took a deep breath in.  So THIS is how nice science class is.  Smiling to myself, I started to take notes off the board.  Despite the fact that Jonghyun was not bothering me, something seemed off, like something was missing.  I looked around the class to see what was different. After a few minutes of lookig around, I realized that JaeHwa who sits infront of me was absent.  Huh.  That's right! She wasn't bugging me this lunch hour today...which is strange O.o  Was she sick?? The last time I saw her she looked a bit pale...and a bit angry...

Before I knew it, science class was over.  I got up and stretched my arms, almost wacking Jonghyun in the face.

"Watch it," was all he said, and he left.

O.O   That's it?  And also, wouldn't he usually wait for me to go to foods?  I scratched my head in confusion, and also trailed off to foods.

When I entered the class, he didn't bother to wave to me and offer me a seat beside him.  Because of this,I stood there, contemplating where to sit, other than beside Jonghyun.  I slid my feet towards an empty table.  My chair screeched against the floor when I pulled it from underneath the table, but he didn't turn around.  He had his head rested oh his palm like on the first day, staring off into space.

A silent Jonghyun is indeed, very strange.

Today was a day for taking notes of the procedures.  I got out my notebook and pen, but it rolled off my table and into Jonghyun's proximity.   Finally, he looked down at the pen, looked at me, looked at the pen, and looked to the front.

. . . . . . . . .

Does he not have enough common sense to help me pick it up???!!  I swallowed my annoyance and started to get up.  Then, Jonghyun sighed, and kicked it over.

What was that all about?!! Is it really that hard for him to help me pick up my pen??? I thought I would never say this in my life, but maybe it was better when he was being his talkative, annoying self.

All through class, I caught my eyes drifting over to Jonghyun's direction, even though I myself didn't want to. Why was I so caught up with this anyway?  Its not like you ACTUALLY l-lik...like...him........   I shook my head furiously, trying to get that thought out of my mind.  What was I even thinking?! How could I like him??

 

Jonghyun POV:

Did she mean what she said? Or am I the only one over-analysing a couple of words that were meant to be heard and then forgotten?  I rested my chin on my palm, staring aimlessly at a spot on the ceiling.  Her words replayed in my mind, as I tried to depict the true meaning of them.  Did she mean it?  Does she actually like me?? When I was deep in thought, something tapped my foot, slightly startling me. I looked down in annoyance to see what had just broke my train of thought.  It was a blue pen with a star design on it, with a  matching star dangling from the top.  A flashback to the first day made me recognize that it was YunHee's pen.  I looked up at her, and she was staring at me. I looked back down.  Why was she staring at me? Wait. Is she sending me signals? No. WAIT. Why did I look down so suddenly?? That just seems suspicious.  I lifted my head back up, acting casual, to find her still staring at me.  I turned my head towards the front where the teacher was, thinking.  Was she staring at me because she likes me, and her words of "liking me" were true? I racked my head for the plausible reasons, until I realized she was most likely wanting her pen, and not me.  I sighed, and kicked it over to her, facing the sad reality.  Do I really have no impact on her? I'm awesome, cool, hot (if I say so myself-- and on Key's behalf), and on top of that, I can sing and dance! Maybe I should show her that, and there would be no way that she WOULDN'T  fall head over heels for me.

......

Why am I even worrying over all of this??  It shouldn't matter if she said she liked me or not, lots of girls say that to me on a daily basis.

But if she DID mean it....

AGH JUST FOCUS ON CLASS, KIM JONGHYUN.

I almost didn't notice when the bell rang, too busy caught up thinking about the useless words that probably had no deep meaning to it.  I peeked over to where YunHee sat when I was putting my notebook into my bag, to see that she was already heading out the door.  A frown unconsiously made way onto my face. Maybe she doesn't like me after all.

 

 

Hi everyone! Sorry if this update was a bit shorter than the previous ones, I'm kinda busy with school Q^Q

Thanks to my new subcribers:

♥ cookiescreamoo

♥RinUnnie

♥KeyMyLove

♥Nieysha101

And lots of love to ALL my subscribers! :D~

 

Wow already 19 chapters O.O hahahaha

Comment, Subscribe, and reccomend plz! :DD