tug-o-war and new discoveries..?

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Chap 15

Jonghyun POV:

AHAHAHA I CAN FINALLY  GET AWAY FROM JAEHWA?? How could somebody be so incredibly annoying =0=  If you think this is good news, I have something even better.

Foods class is next, and you know what that means ;]

Foods --> YunHee --> ANNOY THE HELL OUTTA HER >:D

I pranced to the Foods class to find YunHee already inside, seated at a table.

I would have sat beside her, but sihe decided to sit at a table with no more vacant seats.

...SHE WAS SITTING WITH CLASSMATES? UNBELIEVABLE. Thats a first.

I lumber towards one of the empty tables, feeling like a loner.  I pulled the chair from under it and plopped myself into the chair, my arms crossed.

Tch.  Was she planning this? Sitting with a bunch of other people to make ME have to sit at an empty table by myself?  I adjusted my on the small chair, browsing the people who entered the class.  As they entered, they stared at me with curiosity before sitting at a table, WHERE I WASN'T SITTING. I REFUSE TO BE A LONER. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to think why everyone had to stare at me like that.  Did YunHee plan this as well? Did she tell everyone to stare at me?  But I guess she's doing everyone a favor, letting everyone know how high quality eyecandy was infront of them.

"Hana! Why is Jonghyun-ssi sitting alone? Where's that girl he always sits with?" I overheard somebody say.

"Oh Baby~" started the girl named Hana.

O.O?

"I don't know~ but all I know is that he's daaanng hot.  I wanna sit with him, do you think he'll let me?"

Other girls started joing their conversation, constantly squealing and glancing over at me.  Even a couple of boys started to join and blush when I met their eyes.

Hehe.  Trying to make me feel like a loner, Song YunHee? Not so easy.

I stretched my arms and yawned, trying to get as much attention as possible.  I saw the heads of girls (and boys) turn towards my direction.

" So LOONELY... if only somebody would sit with me~" I aigooed, pouting and resting my face in my hands.

A rodeo of crazy human beings started to wrestle for the two seats beside me.  Dust rised up into the air as fangirls and fanboys fought their way towards my table.  I turned my head towards YunHee, who was now sitting all alone at the once filled table.  Her face was clearly not amused.  HUAHAHAHAHHA. Thats what you get for trying to play with the mind of KIM JONGHYUN!

The chaos ended as the teacher wacked the countertop with a newspaper, succeeding in getting our attention and also squishing a cockrach that was making its way along the counter.

Damn.  He must have a wack of steel to kill a cockroach with just a newspaper.

He scanned the class with -like eyes, scowling at each and everyone of us.

Two girls, one of them being the one called Hana managed to slip into the seat beside me, which were so close, they were about to pop my personal bubble.

The teacher slapped the counter again, a cloud of dust rising off the counter.  He shook his head in distress.

"WHAT KIND OF A MESS HAVE YOU MADE IN MY KITCHEN, FOOLS?" he roared, scarinf the bejeebees out of us. "CLEAN UP THE MESS YOU'VE MADE! IF THERE IS ONE SPECK OF DUST LEFT WHEN I COME BACK, YOU ALL HAVE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!!"

"Yessir!" the class replied in unison, saluting him as he stomped out of the classroom, making another cloud of dust rise.

I think that the teacher may have just used today as an excuse for us to clean the kitchen, since the kitchen initially wasn't that clean to start off with anyway.

We all got up and started to decide which person does which chore.  I thought eveyrbody would have been made at me, but insteead, it was the exact opposite.  Girls clinged onto my arm, pleading me to clean a certain countertop togeth.  GEEZ ITS JUST CLEANING. But I guess nobody can resist being away from someone so y as I~ They dragged me back and forth--and back and forth-- as the classroom stay the same way as it was before: Filthy.

The guys in ther class tried to cling onto the girls who were clinging onto me, asking if they could clean with them, obviously jealous of how popular I was >:D.  And, Obviously, the girls ignored them, trying to fling the, off, but not succeeding to.  The whoe thing looked like a tug-o-war (over me ;D) while YunHee was off in her own world, cleaning the class by herseld.  She glanced over, rolled her eyes, then shook her head while she sighed.

EXCUSÉ MOI?? Just WHAT  was that?  How disrespectful.  I'm --I'm APALLED.

The teacher never did come back (probably went to buy donuts for himself) thus he could not help me pry the people off of me.  I was stuck with a mob of people attached to my numb arms, and boy, does it get tiring.  Why must my beautiful arms be abused in this way?

After YunHee finished cleaning the class, she just stared at the tug-o-war game infront of her. She had no intention of helping, even if my arms did get pulled off of my body.  She met my eyes and started to walk towards me. IS SHE ACTUALYL GONNA HELP?? I looked at her with my puppy dog eyes, hoping that she would fall for it.  Instead, she walked towards thet able with her backpack, then passed me as the bell rang.

"Pimp," she sneered.

I stood there, stunned.

She. She called me a WHAT?!

 

Jaejin POV:

I eagerly waited for the bell ring.  I was nearly jumping out of my seat because I was so excited to see YunHee in art class.

Victoria patted my shoulder.  "Calm your hormones," she teased.

Embarrassed, I pretended that I was calm, slightly slouching back in my seat, acting cool.

When the bell rang I scrambled out o my seat, ready and set to go to art.  I skipped out the door, forgetting to wait for Victoria.

When I got to art class, YunHee had her head on her desk.  Is something wrong??

I  rushed herm tapping her shoulder lightly.

"Are you okay??" I whispered, sitting down at the desk beside her.

She quickly lifted her head and looked around with tired eyes until she saw me.

"Oh! Ha.aha..y-yeah! I'm g..great!" she smiled back.

I looked at her with concern, maybe a bit too much that she felt she needed to convince me that she was, in fact, "great".

She suddenly stood up and started doing a few jumping jacks and situps. "See? I'm fine! Fit as a fiddle! No need to worry."

After realizing there was no need for her short work out routine, she stood still, and proceeded to awkwardly sit back down.

I just had to laugh, and patted her on the head, my body acting on its own.

She turned her head to face me with a startled expression because of my actions.  My expression  probably looked like a reflection of hers, me not being aware of what I even did.  Embarrassed, we both turned around, our hands in our laps.

Awwkward.

Uwaaah~ where is Victoria when you need her??

We sat there in silence.  YunHee glanced up at me a couple of times, like she wanted to ask me a question.

"I-is there something wrong?" I asked here, feeling a bit self consious.

"O-OH!"Uhm...Weeell," she stumbled," Why.....uhm...Don't you have to go to your class...?"

Right. SHe doesn't know I'm in her class!

"This is my class ^ ;"

froze, half-open. "Ah!..haha..ehehe...I didn't notice you..."

I just smiled back.  My hear was beating too fast to think of something to say.

No wait! If I don't reply, would she think I'm mad at her? I don't want that! D:  I quickly turn to face her again, almost falling off my chair from the sudden fast movement I made.

"I-Its okay, I didn't notice you in my class before either!"

"Oh."

Did that sound insulting?? Oh noesss > <

"B-But I like you!" I stammered, attempting to fix my mistake, but failing.

"Ah..?" she said, shocked.

"...In my class, that is!" I explained, with shifty eyes.

"Oh..."she said, looking puzzled.

Did that sound like I was indirectly implying I didn't like her? But thats not what I mean!!

"But I do like you!"

She looked up, surprised again.

"A-as a friend!"

She nodded slowly, then giggled. "Okay, Jaejin."  She turned back to work on her art project, and I thought I should do the same.  Talking even more would make me seem more like a fool.

I got out my pencils and started to sketch, not particularly aware of what I was sketching, since I was too busy thinking of how much of a weirdo I sounder like when I was speaking to YunHee.

"Hey guys!"

Victoria greeted YunHee and I and sat very close beside me, forcing me to mover closer to YunHee.  On prupose? Probably.

"Hehehe," I heard Victoria cackle underneath her breath.

"Wha~at?" I sighed, my eyes not leaving my paper.

She could sense that she looked over, and I looked at her.  She smiled, raising one eyebrow.

"Nice drawing," she snickered, casually pointing down at what I drew.

I focused my eyes on what I was drawing for the first time.

It ressembled very much to YunHee.

 

What's up everybody? :D 

Sorry for the weird chapter >_>

thanks to my new subcriber!

» SkyeLin

Hope you guys have a great day ^TT^

I need to find a main image for my ff =0= LOL