First Day

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Chap 1.

Yun Hee(you) POV:

Wow.

Just wow.

I am such a loner in my art class. WAAAH.  well at least I'll be able to draw in peace with nobody to distract me.

"Okay class, since today is your first day at a new school, with new teachers, new classrooms, new hallways, new people, new...."

JUST GET TO THE POINT ALREADY WOMAN. Of course, I didn't say that out loud, since I'm nice and kind person that I am....

But, to my surprise, a girl with long dyed brown hair on the other side of the clas did.  The teacher glared at her, not that she seemed to care.

"......You kids will partner up and introduce yourselves to your partner, then your partner will tell the class what you told your partner. Simple? I think so." the teacher said, through clenched teeh, while a vein on her forehead looked like it was about to explode. Scary.  Then she mumbled to herseld something about respect and whatnot.

A tap on my shoulder drew my attention off of the teacher's pulsing blue vein, and I was face to face with the girl who pissed the teacher off.  I stumbled off my stool in shock.  I did NOT want to make friends with a deliquent who rebelled against authority.

"Hi! I'm Victoria, wanna be my partner?" she asked with a kind smile so contrasting from the scowl she had on when I saw her from across the class.  She had 3 piercings on one ear, 2 on the other connected by a chain earring and wore dark maekup.  My deliquent detector went off in my head.

"Ehehe..he..he..ehe...k-kay..?" was all I was able to choke out.  WTF...why did I just laugh like a retard x.x

As we introduced ourselves, my first impression of her being a deliquent simply evaporated.  She was a decent person!  We had alot in common; we both played an musical instrument, we both like kpop and dramas, and hated math :DD, but I guess the last fact would make me have something in common with everybody.  Later on, she even asked if I'd like to eat lunch with her.  Right then, my first impression of her condensed and soked me from head to toe.  Her friends might be delinquents!!!! But it'd be rude of me to reject her offer...but i don't want to become a rebel. NOOOOOOO....

"Eheheeh....heehe..." I squeaked.  Dammit. What the hell is wrong with me?!?!

"Uh. I'll take that as a yes then!" she assumed, dragging my arm towards the cafeteria once the bell rang.

Screw art for being right before lunch today.

 

 

 

Yo! This is my first fanfic, so If you like, please subscribe, it'd be much appreciated ^TT^

I already have the first 12 chaps planned out, I just have to find the time to upload them all XD So please follow!

If you`re wondering about Jaejin, he appears around chapter 6, if I remember correctly :P