Angel from Heaven

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Chap 22

Jonghyun POV:

What

in

the

world.......

ASHYDFSUFDJKGHDFUDJKEHIRHGFJA!*(&(*^#&%$!!

WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

D-d-d-d-d-d-d-id Jaejinnie

just

kiss

YUNHEE???????!!!!!!!

My world started to spin, my chest feeling like their was a thousands pounds crushing me to the floor.  My legs started to feel like jelly and I felt like I was gonna faint.  I let my knees bend, my legs giving in as I slowl---

WAIT.

I can't pass out now, I gotta SMACK SOME COMMON SENSE INTO MY DONGSAENG.  BE A MAN, JONGHYUN. PLUS, what's happening to you, Kim Jonghyun?? Wanting to faint at the sight of a kiss?? Its not like you li-li--lik---....Yunhee.....r-right?

I shook the thought out of my head.  I was just...worried about a friend. Yeah. That seemed about right. I regained my balance and strength in my legs and started to walk towards them, determined, while YunHee quickly scrambled to her feet, followed by Jaejin doing the same.  Jaejin didn't dare to look up, his hand moving up to touch his mouth, the corner of his lips curling upwards.  HHHWAAAAAT??  He ENJOYED that?! Heh, dongsaeng, you're gonna get it. I rolled up my sleeves, my eyes never leaving the two of them.  YunHee's cheeks were flushed a pink, as she stood awkwardly with Jaejin, making me stop in my tracks, my heart fluttering. She was so cute....wait was she blushing because of. the. KISS? A crease appeared between my brow. I blew out a breath of air, puffing my cheeks, and was about to walk towards them, until YunHee looked up at me with her big round eyes, her face still flushed a deep pink.  For the second time in the matter of 5 seconds, my heart skipped a beat, and I myself could feel my face turning red.  WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU, JONGHYUN?? The crease between my eyebrows dissappeared, as my eyes widened at the sight of YunHee infront of me.

This time, my knees gave in, and I didn't do anything to stop them.

 

YunHee POV:

WHY THE HELL IS JONGHYUN HERE???

AND HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW WHERE I WORK?

AND HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN STANDING THERE??

....d-does that mean he saw....what. happened...?

????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I could feel my face burning up, as if all the blood in my body had just concetrated in my face.  I looked away from Jonghyun, who was staring at me with eyes as wide as an owls, unblinking.  I could only guess, from his expression, that he did, in fact, see the kiss between me....and.....J-j-jaejin.....AIHJDOSHFUDGFHNFJKHF;JHFIJKAHH..

A loud thump had interrupted my thoughts and panic, making me glance up to see what had made that sound.

In front of me was Jonghyun, sprawled across the floor, motionless.  What the f---

My eyes darted to Jaejin for the first time after our ...k-ki-kiss, and he looked just as confused as I was.  Woah. Woahwoahwoah.  Did Jonghyun, the ALMIGHTY, ARROGANT Jonghyun, just faint? PUAHAHAHAH...Wait, I shouldn't be laughing. PFFFFFFFTT.

Then the seriousness of it hit me.  Him, Kim Jonghyun, FAINTING?

Jaejin and I exchanged glances, and quickly stumbled towards the unconsious Jonghyun.

"YAH. JONGHYUN. QUIT PLAYING," I yelled while kneeling beside him.

I grabbed him by the collar, and started to shake his limp body back and forth. He did not respond, his head swaying up and down like a bobble-head.

"Uh..YunHee...I don't think you should do that to Hyun--"

"YAH WAKE UP YOU PABO," I screamed in his face, ignoring what Jaejin was saying, and also ignoring the crowd of customers that had formed a circle around us.

Jaejin got up and dialed for an ambulance, while I kept on shaking the life out of him.

Actually, that's not a very good saying for this particular situation.  That saying also made me realize, that shaking was probably making things worse.  Realizing this, I immediately let loose of his collar, holding up both my hands in the air like how a criminal does when the cops catch them.  I watched as his debilitated body fall towards the ground, concieving that letting go was prooobably not the best thing to do.

Luckily, Jaejin got him just in time to save Jonghyun's head from smashing onto the floor.

"Hyung!Hyung!"

Jaejin's shouts faded into the distance as I immersed into my thoughts.  A wave of fear had washed over me, watching as Jonghyun lay unresponsive to all the calmour around him.  Will he be okay? Was he injured from the fall? DID HIS SCULL CRACK IN HALF AND NOW HIS HEAD IS INTERNALLY BLEEDING AND HIS BRAIN HAS IMPLODED AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Jonghyun POV:

blip.

blip.

blip.

blip.

What the heck?? I didn't know my room had a leak.  My hand reached for my head that was throbbing like hell.  Why was it hurting so much? Its not like I drink or anything...

"Jonghyun?"

A sweet voice chimed in my ears, a girl's voice.  Wait what? Why is a girl in my room?? The voice did not sound like my sister's, as it was a bit lower, but still soft and musical. I gradually opened my eyes, the bright light causing me to be obliged to squint my eyes.  A blurred figure appeared in my view, ressembling that of a girl.  Although the image of the girl was indistinct, I could still tell that she was indeed beautiful. Like an angel..~

......

....................................

AM I DEAD?

Like a tidal wave, everything that happened hit me, and the image of Jaejin and YunHee's lips touching came into view.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I shut my eyes, trying to make situation disappear from my brain.

Then I remembered.

YunHee.  Blushing. Cute.Looking at me. = me fainting=me hitting my head= me....DEAD???? (rofl at his logic)

This time, I opened my eyes as wide as asian eyes could open, to see YunHee's face, a glow all around her, that like a replica of an angel.

"Jonghyun?" the angel-replica of YunHee said.

If I was dead, and this was heaven, I wouldn't mind being dead, since an angel ressembling YunHee was right beside me.

 

-------------------------------

Rofl, hope the end wasn't too confusing, but if it was, it will be revealed in...the next chapter SO YOU BETTER STAY TUNED!..prolly till Friday....AKA JJONG'S BIRTHDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~♥♥♥ (or it could be Thursday in Korea, or depending on the place you're at ;])

Haven't been able to sleep properly because I'm too excited HEEHEEHEEHUAHHUAHUA...

And this is what not sleeping does to me >->

Thank you to my new subbies:

♥stillmelting
♥PopCandii33

6moredays6moredays6moredays6moredays6moredays6moredays6moredays6moredays6moredays6moredays6moredays6moredays!!!

Thanks a TON to Kodaeme for helping me get out of my writer's block lmao and helping me think of ideas hahaha YOU DA BEST~

Remember to comment, subscribe, and reccomend! Muah~ XD