A misunderstood Jonghyun and a new encounter

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Chap 6.

Jonghyun POV:

Eheh..Hehe.  EHEHE.

She touched my face, and her hand was unbelievably soft. 

ITS A SIGN.

She's head over heels in luurve with me.  I only held her hand and she couldn't resist touching me even more and flung my hand away to touch my face. Uahahaha!

Kim Jonghyun, it should be a crime for you to be so irresistably attractive and to have such a stong impact on girls, or boys for that matter.  The guys inthe class were starinf at us since they probably also want to feel and touch me like Yun Hee did. Ohohoho...

Plus the only reason the teacher was asleep was because he's not interested in me.

thank GOD for that-- I don't want to become a victim of pedophelia.

 

Speak of the devil.

In front of me, I see the teacher waving his hands in front of my face, like what people do when someone spaces out.  I jump baack, think that I might actually become the vicitm of a e.

"..Uh, what is it, sir?" I asked, my arms crossed over my nicely toned chest.

"Aren't you going to leave for lunch? Or are you just gonna keep me company?"

I looked around the class and realized there was nobody except the teacher and I left in the room.  I grabbled my lone backpack from the table and dashed out the class to the cafeteria.

Oh Yea.  I might see Yun Hee there and I shall stun her with my amazing prescence!!

 

Yun Hee POV:

Ew.  Why does it smell like disinfectant again?  I slowly open my eyes and see an angel's face beside me.

OHEMGEE.  I shot up into upright position and felt lightheaded, and layed back down, with some assistance from the angelic person.

"You okay?" said a cute voice.

I opened my eyes wide and stared at the owner of the cute voice, thinking I was in heaven.

Embarrassed, he glanced away from my stare with a smile, his hand behind his head.

"Sorry 'bout that," he whispered shyly, "I crashed into you in the hallway...I didn't really see you. -insertawkwardlaugh-"

A bit of his angelic glow around him was lost.  Tch. Just because I'm short doesnt mean y----

"I'm Lee Jaejin. Nice to meet you," he said with a cloused-mouth smile.

The full glow around the angel reappeared.  Aigoo~~ What a cute name.  And what a cute smile!

"Eheheheh....."

He looked down at his hands in his lap, still smiling.  Aww, embarrassed again?

...

I should say something.

"Uh...I.  I...I am... I AM YUN H---"

"Yun Hee!" shouted a voice, "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Victorica walked through the door, face coming into view. Huh. She wasn't wearing heavy deliquent makeup today.  Did I misjudge her from the start?

Jaejin began to get out of his seat to offer it to Victoria, but Victoria just shoved him back down into the chair, exchanging cheeky smiles between Jaejin and I.  She's up to something. I glimpse at Jaejin and he looks as confused as I felt and probably appeared.

"Jaejin, the girl you bulldoezed over in the hallway is my friend, Song Yun Hee.

"Oh! Its nice to meet you, Yun Hee," he spoke, bowing his head sightly, smiling his cute smile.

(:

- - - - - - - - - 

 how was the chapter? sorry if its shorter than usual.

thanks to a new subscriber: danceprincessla  :D