Reality

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

 My drawing of Jjong XD

You like my drawing? hahahaha XD

Jonghyun POV:

"Jonghyun?" said the angel.

Waaah the angel is saying my name ~~`!!!!! AHDEKFHFJ <3

I grinned to myself, seeing such a beautiful sight.  Angels are truly beautiful: their hair so silky and black, their big eyes reflecting care, and there rosy cheeks so pink. Uhuhuhu~

"Hehehe, yeppo."I whispered smiling, prolly looking a bit like this:

 

 

My hand something warm, and the angel changed instantly.

Boy, was I wrong.  That was no angel. Her body froze, those once caring eyes turned cold, and her once soothing voice turned into a loud shoud, turning into a snarl.

 

"YAH. KIM JONGHYUN."

Slap.

Right across my face. MY BEAUTIFUL FACE.  My head swung to the right by the impact of the hit.  The pain of the strike stung my cheek as if a thousand bees had decided to be angry at me and sting me.  This pain did not go away after a few seconds, dying into a tingling sensation.  JEEZ THAT ANGEL WAS A . WHAT DID I DO?! Heaven should be nice and comfortable, not a place that people have to deal with random PMS-ing angels and end up having to be there abuse-doll. Owwie. ):

 

Wait.  I felt pain?  Aren't I .........................dead?

 

I'M NOT DEAD???

I suddenly realized that this was REAL.

I realized that I was not, in fact, in my room.

I realized that since it was not my room, there wasn't a leak in it.

I realized that since I had imagined all this stuff, who was the angel---er...girl infront of me?

I quickly turned my head to look at the "angel" that ressembled like YunHee.

If I'm not dead, then I'm not in heaven, which means no (PMS-ing) angels.

Which means

the "angel" that i thought ressembled YunHee.....is actually the HUMAN YUNHEE??

Which means....my previous thoughts about the YunHee look-a-like were actually about the REAL YunHee?!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KIM JONGHYUN YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND.

I was abruptly brought back into reality as my eyes widened at the sight of the real YunHee in front of me, who I realized, for the first time, was sitting on the bed I was lying on, looking down at me rather angrily.

"Yah. Jonghyun," she growled, a dark aura emenating off of her.

"BWOHH?" I shouted, still unable to get my brain to function properly.

"Do you WANT to get slapped again?? If you don't, I advise that you should take your HAND. OFF. MY. LEG.", she said, emphasizing the last few words between gritted teeth.

My eyes slowly wandered down to her legs, which made me feel erted since she was wearing shorts, but ANYWAYS..What made me feel even more erted was to find a hand, more specifically my own hand, to be rested on her upper thigh. 

I froze.  Like, actually, stopped breathing.

Realizing what I was doing, I slowly took a peek at YunHee's face, which was not a good idea, since it scared the hell outta me.  Her hair had fallen over her face, leaving a space only to let the evil glint in her eyes to pass through her hair, and into my manliness.  The hairs on my arms and neck stood on end, as lucifer sat at my bedside, her eyes that had the intention to kill.  She took a deep breath in.

" I SAIID, if you would not like harm done to your face, TAKE YOUR HAND OFF,"

Right then, her hair unveiled one of her eyes, the other one left covered, and the grudge was infront of me.  I screamed.

Yup.

There goes my manliness. MY REPUTATION.

I flung my hand into the air rapdily, breaking the (awkward) contact between YunHee and I, who also had her hand in the air, ready to slap me again.  I jumped up out of the bed, running away from YunHee.  Who knew that she could have such a violent side.  I mean, all I did was touch...her thigh...no biggie...right?

We were seperated by a bed, she on one side, and I on the other.  I was debating whether to turn my back and book it, ignoring the chance that once I turn my back, she may be able to attack me from behind.

"Oh, hyung."

I turned my head to see who it was, to find Jaejin by the doorway holding a glass of water.

"You feeling okay, hyung?"

His scanned the scene of the room, seeing me and YunHee in a ready position, about to pounce or flee.

"What are you guys doing.................."

"N-nothing, nothing at all," said YunHee, in a completelt different tone from just a while ago.  She straightened her back, and patted her hair down, avoiding Jaejin and I's gazes.  Tch. Strange girl.

"Anyways....." Jaejin started,"I got you some water."   Aww, my dongsaeng's so sweet. He handed me the glass of water, and said something that made me nearly spit it all over him, but instead, I choked on it.

"I heard you scream hyung, that's why I came in to check."

"THAT WASN'T ME..."

"Bwoh? Hyung, I could tell clearly that it was you, although it was a really high pitched scream...."

"AHNI...IT WAS..IT WAS....HIM."

I pointed randomly to a direction, and ended up pointing at an old man who was attached to an IV bag, sleeping soundly a few beds away from me.  Huh. Was that the dripping sound I was hearing?

"Uh...I'm gonna go now," said YunHee. "Bye Jaejin."  Excusé moi?? What about me? The patient?

"Oh wait for me, I'll walk you to the bus stop."

"Ahni, I'll be fine by myself, but thank you."

"You sure?"

"Yup. See you."

With that, she walked out the doors as if nothing had happened, leaving me and Jaejin, and the old wrinkly seniors who were also in the room.  Why was I even placed with these bunch of seniors??? I'M A YOUNG TEEN. DO I LOOK LIKE I'M ABOUT TO DIE?

"Maybe I should go check on her,"pondered Jaejin quietly.

"Nah, she'll be fi--"

"Hyung, stay put, Imma go walk her to the bus stop."

Before I could finish my sentence, he walked out the door, like YunHee, leaving only ME (and the seniors) in the room.

 

 

Did I just get ditched?

I stood there beside my bed, letting the thought sink in deep, hurting my ego.  I took a sip of the water, and decided to just "stay put", like Jaejin said, until he comes back.  I plopped onto the bed cross legged and started to think.

About everything.

Why did I think that YunHee was an angel?  Why was she so mad about me touching her thigh?  I mean, its her thigh, not like her s or anything.

.....

KIM JONGHYUN GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER.

Hastily, I took another sip of my water, trying to calm my hormones.

Aish.  Why do I feel so jumpy thinking about her?  She's not very sociable, she's awkward, she flips at people when they touch her thigh, she's short...

actually, ignore the last point.  Short people are cool.

Well, maybe with the exception of YunHee.

Right then, there was a debate (with myself) in my mind:

Aish Jonghyun, you know you're just trying to deny your feelings for her.

No I'm not!

Come on Jonghyun, you know its the truth, and you know that's the reason why you get so nervous around her.

No its not!

Stop the denial! It won't get you anywhere!  It will only make yourself suffer if you don't face reality.  She is the reason your heart beats quickly when you see her, she is the reason my you can't focus, she is the reason why y---

No it won't! I'm not in denial! She's not the reason my heart beats quickly! I just have heart problems! She's NOT the reason I can't focus, I just have........ADD.  She's NOT the reason my heart flutters when I see her, she's not the reason, she's not the reason, she's not the reason, sh'es not the reason, she's not the reason, she's not the reason, she's not the reason......

AISH OKAY MAYBE SHE IS THE REASON, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE HER.

I never said you liked her.  You just admitted it yourself.

.....

......

HOW CAN THIS BE????

I chugged the rest of my water, feeling my body temperature rising. 

"Ahni,ahni,ani, AHNI, AHNIII..." I blurted aloud, the seniors who had woken up staring at me.

"....Ha..ha...i-it's sure hot in here...ha...ha...ha............."

With that, I flipped open the covers on the bed, and slipped under them, hiding my embarassement.

Dangit YunHee.  This is all your fault. Why is it that you are always the one on my mind?  We haven't even known each other for long, and you've already invaded my personal space--my mind.  Wah....YunHee.....why is it you..........................................

"Oppa?"

YUNHEE????

I threw the covers off myself with anticipation, to find my sister and umma walk into the room.

-facepalm-  ARGH.  OF COURSE IT ISN'T YUNHEE. JEEEZ.

"Oppa....."

"Hm?"  I grunted, trying to force out the image of YunHee from my head.

"When did you become so manly?" my dongsaeng smirked, mocking my attire.

I wasn't actually aware of what I was wearing, so when I looked down, I saw that I was in pajamas that consisted of a pink top and pink bottoms.  PINK.    WHY?? I'M NOT KEY.

Once again,  there goes my manliness.

 

Hey everyone! How was the chapter?  Sorry if it was kiiinda pointless >->;

So guess what.....today is (or yesterday was) JJONG'S 21/22nd B-DAY..... <3

image

So Happy Birthday Jonghyun, hope you've had a safe day with lots of happiness and awesomeness to match up to your awesomeness hahaha (:

-----

Thanks to my new subscriber:

♪ fluffyonigiri

very much appreciated :DD

if you like my ff, please SUBSCRIBE

                                          COMMENT

                                          RECOMMEND

                                       :DDDDD