Key is "overprotective"

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Chap 7

Jonghyun POV:

Where is Yun Hee?!! I want to see her reaction when I charm her again~

Also, where's Victoria? And Jaejin for that matter.

Oh well, as long as ♥Key ♥♥ is here~

I start to walk towards where he is sitting, to see a worried expression on his dace.  Why does he look so worried?

-gasp-  Is he worried about me? DON'T WORRY YEOBO~ JJONG IS COMING <3

"Aish! You messed up my hair!" snapped Key as I hugged his shoulders from behind.

"..Dude, I didn't even touch your hair."

"Yes you did~" he whined, as he slapped my muscly biceps while whipping out his cellphone to check his reflection.

I rolled my eyes and continued to hug him from behind, my hands sliding down to his waist.

"Why'd you look so worried back then? Worried 'bout your hubby?" I cooed.

Key abruptly turned around and slapped my my chest.

"Not because of you! Because of Jaejinnie. He probably got injured from bulldozing over that girl in the hallway."

My heart dropped slightly when Key said that. So he wasn't thinking about me? ):  "Tch.  to be the girl," I replied, trying to hide my jealousy that Key was worried about Jaejin instead of me.

 

Yun Hee POV:

Uwaah..Jaejin is so cute *0*

"You feeling better, Yun Hee?" asked Victoria, bringing me back to reality.  "If you are, lets head to the cafeteria and eat lunch, I'm starving."

Right on cue, my stomach growled like there was thunder inside the room.  I could feel my face turning red.

"Ehehe...he..ha..ahem.." I laughed, awkwardly.

I peeked up at Jaejin and he laughed.

"Let's go," he said, with bright eyes and took my wrist to help me off the bed.  Just then, I caught a glimpse of Victoria's cheeky smile in the corner of my eye.

O.O

okay then.

    The 3 of us walked towards the cafeteria.  While listening to Victoria and Jaejin talk with each other, I could tell that they were close friends.

"JAEJINNIE~!!" someone shouted across the cafeteria, and started running towards Jaejin.

Jaejin's eyes opened why and a smile formed on his face. "KEEY!!" Jaejin shouted, his arms held out for a hug.

It looked like a scene from a drama when there is a grand reunion between a couple that was once seperated by an unfortunate event.  Everything seemed tobe in slow motion--- The light seeping through the windows made a spotlight for the two of them as the person named Key ran towards Jaejin with open arms.  Finally, they reached each other and Key pulled Jaejin in for a long, warm hug.  Beyond them, I swear I could see Jonghyun's eyes filled with sadness and a hint of jealousy.

"YAH. You should have watched where you were going, you could have hurt someone!" Key said.  I assumed that it was directed  to Jaejin, since I could still see them hugging in the corner of my eye.  But, when I glanced up, I met Key's eyes that were drilling into my soul."He could've gotten injured because of someone like you," he added, his arms still around Jaejin.

"Ah. Oh. ...Hehe.. haa...I-I-I mean sorr--", I started.

Thankfully, Victoria poked Key's head with her finger and dragged him away by the ear from me and Jaejin.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU VICTORIA.  His eyes looked like he wanted to kill someone; that "someone" being me.  Thinking back about how it was like a scene from a drama, I could see that I was considered the "unfortunate event" from the drama.  Jaejin probably noticing thr tension radiating off me said, "Don't worry about Key, he's just...overprotective."

The word "overprotective" seemed to me, like an understatement.  It was just like saying candy tasted okay for a cany-lover, that art was only pretty and nothing else to an artist, or that a simple word like "handsome" could describe Jonghyun.

I sat down beside Victoria hesitantly, trying to decide whether to eat lunch with them or get my whipped in  science class next period by Jae Hwa. 

-sigh- I have to introduce her and Jonghyun next period.  In my honest opinion, I don't even know Jonghyun very well. Its not like I'm ~*BFF*~ with him.  Its not like we're as close as two peas in a pod.  Heck, its just like saying I was close to a stranger.  My friendship(if you could even call  it that" with him is like two North Poles on a magnet trying to be placed beside each other.

I look back at the table where Jonghyun was sitting to find him staring at me like this:

 

Alllrightiee then..

 

Jonghyun POV:

Why was Yun Hee with Jaejin?

-GASP- Do they know each other? Is Jaejin one step ahead of me already?! Jaejin is my friend and all, but I have this feeeling that I have to beat him in getting a girl, since he seems to be closer to Key's heart today

And plus, that Yun Hee seems like perfect bait.

OoOoh...if my scheme works, will Key get jealous? Ohohoho...Kim Jonghyun, you must be the brightest person on the Earth! (mentally & -ahem- physically as well, if you get what i mean ;]  )

 

Hey guys! How was it? Sorry, thiswas kind of a pointless chapter (actually all the chapters seem to have no plot but anyways....)

Next chapter I hope will be more interesting then just the encoutnering of Key LOL

But he will only be a minor character like Victoria...sowwy ):

Thanks to my subscribers:

♪ Falcon_J

♪ DOUBLE-N15

^TT^