A slap of affection

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Chap 5.

Yun Hee POV:

Daaang. I gotta introduc'em today. This will be interesting.

I got out of bed and got ready, ate breakfast, allin 15 minutes (SCORE!)

As I got onto the bus, I recieved a text message.

Strange, didn't know I was THAT popular.

I unlocked my phone, eager to see who it was from.

From: Kim Jonghyun <3

....

...Wait WHAT?!

The contents of the message said:

Hey there~ I can see you :3

...Creepy much? Deliquents are sure enoguh creepers as well.  I frantically look around the bus and saw Jonghyun staring at me from the back of the bus. I turn around in shock.  He goes on the same bus as me???

Then the next thing I knw, he was sitting on the seat beside me.

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? I guess deliquents have to be fast to be able to do...delinquent-y stuff.

"Ehehehe......."    DAMMIT. What happened to all my conversation start-ups???

"Uh...its nice to see you too.?" he replied, rasing an eyebrow.

"Ahaha..haha..I mean, YEAH."

YES! TWO--no THREE REAL WORDS!

"I guess we go on the same bus," he stated, not realising my great accomplishment of saying actualy words to him.

"THAT. is correct."

YES. THREE MORE WORDS.   This started to feel more like a challenge game of seeing how many words I can say instead of an actual conversation.  I probably sounded like a retard considering the look he gave me after I spoke.

The rest of the ride was rode in silence.  lthough it was slightly awkward, I was still pretty proud of myself for not just laughing the whole "conversation".

Finally, the bus arrived at the designated stop.

"Well. See you around then," he said as he got off the bus without me.

"Ehehe..." NOT AGAIN! Well at least this time he wasn't here to hear it.

I would have tried to catch up to him, but considering how much of a conversation we had on the bus, I would rather not.

 

JOnghyun POV:

Thaaat. was awkward.

NOTHING IS SUPPOSED TO BE AWKWARD FOR KIM JONGHYUN! It was as if she was emitting an awkward aura all around her, and I was stuck in it, no matter how hard I tried to escape from it.

But for some reason, I still wanna get to know her.  Maybe it'll be less awkward if Victoria is there when I talk to her, since she met her first.

 

Yun Hee POV:

 

Foods is before lunch today.  The room still smelt like burning plastic. It still has children's furniture.  It still had Jonghyun in my class.  He ushered me to sit beside him again.  Leaving me no choice, since all the other seats were occupied, I went to sit beside him.

"Today, we will be cooking!" said the teacher enthousiastically. 

He paused, waiting for  some enthousiasm from us as well.  It never came.

"Well then, pick a partner and go to a station."

Next thing I knew, I was up and ready to go at a station with Jonghyun by my side.  Damn that speedy deliquent.

Good thing I'm decent at cooking, or else I'd make a fool out of myself again.  I looked over just in time to see Jonghyun smirk at me.  I quickly glance away, confused by his behavior.  WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?-sigh- I really don't understand this guy.  Lets just hope this class goes by fast.

As I kneaded the dough for the cappucinno flavoured cookies with white chocolate, I spotted a bucket of half melted plastic spatulas hiding underneath the counter.  Huh. So thats where the smell of burning plastic came from.  I looked over to see what progress Jonghyun was making.  He had a bit of flour on his face and I was tempted to wipe it off for him.  But imagining how awkward THAT would be, I just decided to stick with my own batch.

Onve it was time to take our cookies out of he oven, I looked carefully at a Jonghyun wearing an apron and oven mitts.  Oddly, it was very attractive.

"Tch, what are you staring at?" he smirked, as he caught me "drooling" at him.

Caught by surprise by him speaking, " The cookies, dammit. Stop being so self conceited," I shot back.

He stared abck in amazement.  Confused, I lifted an eyebrow.

"YOU! You actually spoke a proper sentence!"

OMO. I did! That IS  amazing.  I should record it down as one of my daily accomplishments.

Glancing up at Jonghyun, my mind went blank.  "Ehehe...."

With that, a bit of dissapointment showed on his face.

"You should talk more," he said softly.

His shoulder brushed past mine as he head towards the counter with out tray of cookies in his hands.

"O...okay," I replied, even quieter than when he spoke.

He paused, smiled, then patted me on the head.  He walked over to the oven and started cleaning up.

ADLUISIOGYUIOASFHYESUOAHDJKH WAAAAH... he just patted my head *0*  Plus, he actually looked like a nice person back there...How could a person smile so sweetly yet have such an arrogant smirk at the same time??

I quickly turned arounf to where he put the tray of cookies.  Unfortunately, my hand landed on the burning hot tray instead of the counter.  The hot touch of the metal tray shot through my fingers, causing my hand to quickly flinch away from  the pain.  My hand was instantly grasped by another hand behind me. I turned around.

"You okay?" Jonghyun said, with my hand clutched between his two hands, staring at me with his puppy dog eyes.  "Did you burn yourself?" he asked, then turning my hand over in his both his hands, examining it.

Startled by the sudden skin to skin contact, I pulled my hand back and, for some reason, slapped him across the face.

DGDGJIOJFISDOPGHSDFIOGNJFHGOFUIHASDASIOFHUIOFHGOADJASDASUSHG

CRAP. WHY IN THE WORLD DID I DO THAT?!?!?! AGGGGGHHH......

The whole class was staring at us like their eyes were about to fall out.  Fortunately for me, the teacher was sleeping with a newspaper on his face, so he didn't see my treacherous action.  I glanced back at Jonghyun.  His hand was on his cheek, his eyes full of shock.

I was saved once again by the bell and darted towards the door, grabbing my belonings along the way.  I took another quick glance at Jonghyun before running out and saw him still spaced out, his hand on his cheek. A smile lingered on his face. It somewhat looked like this:

 

 

... A SMILE? I JUST SLAPPED HIM FUL LFORCE AND HE'S SMILING?! Is he masochist or something? =0=  I scurried throught the halls with my head down, avoiding any eye contact along the way.  I probably looked highly suspicious, but I didn't care.  I kept my head down the whole way, and the next thing you know, everything faded to black.

Comment, subscribe, and reccomend! :D