Accidental Kiss

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Chap 21

Jonghyun POV:

Aegyo Aegyo Aegyo Aegyoo....

I paced back and forth in my room, trying to get my mind straight.

Why was I so caught up in this?? My heart had been beating abnormally fast since the end of school, and I can't seem to get it to calm down....and it was driving me insane.

AGHHHH Why do I feel so confused for no reason? Its like I'm happy, yet depressed, yet I feel like I'm on cloud nine at the same time.  I leaned against my window, my cheek against the cold glass.

Kim Jonghyun, Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe ou--WHY IS MY HEART STILL RACING LIKE HELLL?!!

I let out a growl of frustration, grabbing my head, and threw myself onto my bed.  What if I have an abnormal heart disease? What if I die soon because my heart gets too tired and pumps all the blood out(rofl his logic amuses me) ?? I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE. I'M TOO HANDSOME TO DIE.

I pushed my hands against my chest, trying to make the beating stop, er...well at least to make it slow down.  I tried to sleep, feeling the beat against  my hands, but when I closed my eyes, an image of YunHee would pop up in my mind.  Startled, I shot straight up in my bed, a smile slowly lingering on my face. No. Wait. WHY AM I SMILING?? THAT'S JUST PLAIN CREEPY. I jumped out of bed and began pacing  across the length of my room again. Questions flooded my mind, even though I tried hard to push them out.  Why is my heart beating faster than before? Why did I see YunHee when I closed my eyes? Why AM I BLUSHING AFTER THINKING OF YUNHEE?? Agh, I'm such a creep.  I clutched my face in my hands and ran towards the window, slamming my cheek against the cool window pane.  Why am I like this?? Sighing, I looked out the window to see the sun setting, and YunHee standing on the driveway. ........ ...... WHY IS YUNHEE HERE?? I quickly rubbed my eyes and glanced out the window, to realize that it was only my dumb imagination. 

"AIISSHHHH."  I threw my head back in frustration, and hurled myself back onto my bed, burrying my face into my pillow.  It was soft and fluffy, since the laundry was done just the other day.  My muscles started to relax, and I could feel my heart rate decreasing to a healthier pace.  It smelled fresh and comforting, just like YunHee, if only she was actually he---

"Jonghyun?"

WTF? WHY IS YUNHEE ACTUALLY HERE?!

Startled again, I fell off my bed, my heart beginning to beat faster, and looked to see who I thought was YunHee at the door.  Wow Jonghyun, you must be out of your mind.

"Oh...u-umma...." I groaned as I rubbed my forehead, mentally kicking myself that I thought my mom was YunHee.

"Are you okay?  There were alot of shouts coming from your room..."

"Ye-yeah..umma, I'm....Fine." I stuttered, getting up from the floor and throwing the pillow I dragged down with me back onto the bed.

"You sure? You look pretty troubled." 

"Umma, I'm gonna go out for a while." I said, grabbing my sweater hanging on my chair, "you and dongsaeng can eat first."

With that, I hurried down the stairs and unlocked the front door, heading towards the convenience store YunHee supposedly worked at.

I got on the bus impatiently, too agitated to take a seat.  If everytime I see YunHee's face in my mind, and my heart starts to beat rapidly, this has got to have something to do with her.  Once again, I saw her face in my mind, and felt the blood rise to up to my ears. I placed my hand above my chest, feeling it beat at 13987258947689/bpm.  Then it hit me.  Since everytime I think of YunHee, my heart starts beating fast, does that mean that its not a heart disease? Or is it that this heart disease, is the thing called l-lov--lov--

"AIISHH,"I shouted aloud, hitting the bar that I was holding onto.  I can't say it. Why would anyone, especially ME, Kim Jonghyun, fall in l-lo.... with YunHee??  I shook my head, trying to get that idea out of my head, noticing that the ahjummas and ahjussis on the bus were staring at me.

"Sir, are you getting off?" asked the busdriver.

"Oh. Y-yeah.  Thanks."  I mumbled in embarassement, before jumping off the bus. I looked around, and according to my knowledge of direction, I should walk right, turn left, walk 36degrees North of West, keep walking, walk 44.7 degrees South of East, and turn 227 degrees and keep walking straight to get to where YunHee works. I took a deep breath, and started on my route.

 

YunHee POV:

I went back to the cash register, waiting for the customers to hurry up and choose what they wanted and pay.  I tapped my fingers impatiently on the countertop, since I wanted to interrogate Jaejin after work.

The chime hanging on the door rang, and a beautiful person walked in.  He was tall, with dye blond hair that neatly styled, wearing a black and grey striped long sleeved v-neck with a black scarf around his neck. I goggled at this beauty--I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually a celebrity.  But anyways, he went to the freezers and took out two cans of juice, and walked towards the cash register, to where I was.  I kept my head down until he reached the counter, so it didn't seem like I was staring at him the moment he walked through the door.

"5000 won p-please," I said, too shy to look him directly in the eye.

It took him a while to get the money, so I gathered up my courage and took a peek at his face.  His perfectly straight nose, big dark brown eyes, his wonderful cheekbones made me for one split second that I was staring at an angel.

"Here you go miss," he smiled, his thin lips curling up to reveal his 1393074837$ smile.

"A..ah..Ye..uh...Thank you!" I stuttered, resuming to look back down.  He didn't leave imediately though.

"You should look up, so I can see your pretty face."

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and let my hair fall over my face to hide my extremely red face. "Ah.a...he..he..ha.."

 I heard a smirk, and he left the store, a girl clinging onto his arm. 

I stood there, with a look of disgust on my face, as my eyes followed the couple walking outside.  Tch.  So I guess there's no guy in the world that is handsome AND not a douche.  I let out a breath of air and turned away from the door to see Jaejin staring at me with another crate in his hands, a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Jaejin?" I said, wondering why he was standing motionless and staring at me.

"Ah!" he said, his eyes going back into focus, as he nervously looked around.  His brow was furrowed, and he put the crate down beside him, and walked towards me.  He leaned over the counter, with a faint blush in his cheeks.

"What...do you think of me?" he asked, as he stared intently into my eyes.

"EH???" I choked, stunned by the absurdity and suddeness of the question.  Noticing the awkwardness arising in the air, he got off the counter.

"Well..uh..I just," he hesitated, a more noticable blush appearing on his face.

"Well...uhm...I like...." I began, "I like...how you're kind...and caring..."  I took a glimpse at him, and his cheeks flushed a little more red.  I chuckled to myself, and started to get out from behind the counter. "You..have a nice smile...uhm....you're---"

I was unaware as to where exactly Jaejin had put down the crate, and when I took another step, I somehow tripped over the crate.  As I was falling, Jaejin appeared in front of me, attempting to catch my fall.  His hands tried to prevent me from falling, but instead, we were now both plummeting to the ground.  By instinct, I closed my eyes and braced myself for the pain to come. I felt the impact of the ground, as my knee slammed against the tiled floor. I winced at the pain, but I did not feel cold, which was weird, since the floor should feel like ice.  Quite the contrary, the ground was quite warm, and soft, if I say so myself.  I then realized that my lips were pressed against the tile floor, although  I never knew that the floor would be soft...

Wait.

Wasn't ....Jaejin...in front of me....?

My eyes quickly flickered open, and saw Jaejin with wide eyes from beneath me, our lips in contact.

IHYSAUDIFDHGIFUHJFOIHFJGIOGSDUGFSJOIFASHYFASUFHSDNGJUGH!!!()&^#%@@

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I jumped off from the ground (er..off from Jaejin), understanding why the ground had felt not like the ground, since the ground that I thought was the ground was actually not the ground--but was Jaejin.

He too got up hastily and the atmosphere was awkward to the extreme.

And to top it off, Jonghyun, of all people, was standing at the doorway.

 

:D?

Sorry. I LIED. I didn't update more than usual D: -hidesinemocorner-

Maybe I'll try to update again..tomorrow to make up for it (:

Comment, subcribe, and reccommend please!

And can someone....help me make a banner?? LOL > <