Jaejin stalks me to work

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Chap 10.

Yun Hee POV:

So TIRED. But must.keep. RUNNING. GO GO GO!

Just as I felt like I was about to pass out, I see the small store on the horizon. FINALLY....

I should probably excercise on a daily basis, then running a couple blocks wouldn't be so hard.

As I entered the store, the bells hanging on the door greeted me with their light tune.  I was a cashier at this convenience store.  I greeted the manager, who was talking to a guy who looked about my age.

"Yah, why do you look so tired? You look like you just finished running a marathon." said the manager, with a bit of worry in his eyes (either because he was worried for my well being or that he was worried I wouldn't be able to work effeciently). Then he continued," this young man will also be working here.  Take good care of each other, alrighty?"

He turned around and his face looked very familiar.

"Lee-Lee Jaejin?!" I gawked.

"Ahnyeong~" he said in a cute voice.

And the manager left, leaving just the two of us.

"Y-yo-you..?...!" I stuttered.  -sigh- Why was a born with inconvenience??

He laughed. "I didn't know you worked here. Don't worry, I'm not trying to stalk you."

"Aha..hehe..." I squeaked, avoiding his eyes." Uhm. I go..over there...And. work. ..Cash register.Haha...ha."

I got into my work uniform while mentally kicking myself for sounding like a retard and went to the cash register.  Why, of all places, must he work here?  I can just see me embarassing myself in a way most people would think was impossible.  Like getting my foot stuck in those buckets of water used for cleaning the floor.  Or falling head first into one. Or trippin--Wait what am I talking about?  I'm just gonna curse myself. TOUCH WOOD.  Actually, I think I should just stop talking and shut up, since I already made a fool of myelf by simply talking.

I looked around and saw jaejin stacking some food cans onto the shelves.

I turned my attention to the first customer.

"2000 won please," I said quietly.

After the customer left, the next thin I hear is something crashing to the floor.

I lifted my head to see what was happening, and see cans falling off the shelf, with Jaejin scrambling awkwardly attempting to catch them.  He was evidently failing at it, since the cans just slid out of his arms, which were already full of other cans.

I couldn't help but laugh seeing this. This sight might have just made my day! How adorkable ^ ^ .

I got out from behind the counter and started picking up the cans.

"You need some help?" I asked, taking a few cans from his arms.   I was surprised I didn't stutter or laugh awkwardly o.O.

"Ehe..he..sorry for trashing the store..." he said shyly, putting the cans back onto the shelf a bit too cautiously.  D'aww, so cute.

"Its' okay, it is your first day, right?  Everybody makes mistakes...I would know the best."

I was waiting for a reply, but didn't get one.  Crap. Did I say something wrong?  I hesitantly looked up to see Jaejin staring at me.  I quickly turned awaya nd picked up a few more cans.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Oh...I was just thinking..you...have a nice voice," he whispered, blushing.

AKJASHFUSDJKGHSFOJKSDFHSDUGKJFHSDNOASFHYSDGJKSDGHF MY HEART FEELS LIKE ITS GONNA IMPLODE KYAAAAAHH~ That was the first compliment I've ever gotten from the opposite , who knew that it could make your heart  race so rapidly?? He's so sweet....Should I say thank you?

"Ehehe..," Why can't I speak like before?? "I--cash register," I said, as I pointed towards the waiting customer.  I shuffled towards the counter, kicking myself in my mind again.

After that,  I spaced out for the rest of my shift, replaying his whisper on loud volume in my head again and again.  That was all I could think about.  Don't call me creepy! Its my first compliment!! Customer's came and went, but I was not really aware of what was happening.  A handsome celebrity could have been in the store and I wouldn't even have noticed or cared.

 

Harro everybody :D  I will be updating each week, hopefully..if I'm not too busy, so keep following!!! Ruv you~ XD