His y features make me drool

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

so y...*0*

Chap Chap.4

Yun Hee (you) POV:

The class consisted basically of taking notes of safety procedures, reciped and kitchen utensils in undersized desks and chairs (cuz no normal person would know what a "knife" was -sarcasm-).  I was sitting beside Jonghyun, since he offered me to (all I could reply was "ehehehe..." then he dragged me to sit beside him).  I glanced over and noticed for the first time to see he was wearing a blue vneck T-Shirt.  His head was resting on his pal, his arm showing perfectly toned muscles.  His hair was lightly styled, dyed a chesnut brown colour, framing his y cheekbones and perfectly chiseled, strong jawline.  In addition, how did his skin looks so flawless? The texture seemed to be softer than a girl's skin...softer than mine ;-; . I gazed at his perfect features as the class slowly faded away to white, leaving only me and him in my mind.  SOO. beautiful ♥

He seemed to notice me gawking at his godliness and glanced over at me.  I quickly brushed my hand (THROUGH HIS HAIR~lol i wish ]: ) against my mouth to check if i was drooling unintentionally.  The bell had brought me back to my sensed as I quickly gathered my notes and ran out the door, tripping over one of those tiny chairs in the process.

    

The next period passed by with me thinking about Jonghyun' s muscles paying attention in class like a good child that I am.  It went by surprisingly fast (I wonder why.. XD), since math class is just the most INTERESTING SUBJECT OF ALL TIME.

I was being sarcastic.

I wonder what Jonghyun has right now... I should think of some conversation start-ups so I won't laugh retardely everytime I see him.

 

Jonghyun POV:

AHAHAHAHA. Was she checking me out in foods class?  She probably wanted to taste my yumminess as she saw me flexing my arm ehehe. Even thoguh we were in the foods class, I was evidently, by far the ummiest thing in the class KEKEKE...fufufu.. I wonder if she noticed that she had food on her face? I would have told her, buts its just more amusing seeing people with ketchup splattered on their face, though the ketchup did, in a way look like blood o.O (from her nosebleed..perhaps?).  That girl seems fun to tease...moohahahahah--k that laugh was retarded.

Like her laughs. Uhhahahahahaha!

 

Yun Hee POV:

I was walking towards the bus station when an idiot locked their arm around my neck and tackled me to the ground.

NOOOO. I'M GONNA BE !!!

 

At that time, I really did think I would be.  But nothing happened.  I slowly opened my left eye, not knowing what to expect.  On top of me, was the sun (Lol, naw, not Jonghyun), shining throught the leaves on the tree.

"Tch. Babo." said a voice that, no doubt, belonged to Jae Hwa.

"YAH YOU FREAKING SCARED ME TO DEATH.  I thought I'd be D:"

"Tch. Babo," she said, like the words coming out of were recorded.

I slwoly got up and crawled towards her under the tree.  She seemed a bit tense, although she was casually sitting under the tree, checking her nails, again.  She clears .

"SO. You know that Jonghyun kid, eh? (I'm Canadian, I just had to XD)"

"Uh. You could say that.."

I wouldn't say I knew him, since we haven't really even talked (unless laughing awkardly is considered talking).

"How do you know him...?" . She was still looking at her nails, but I could tell her mind was elsewhere.

"Throught a friend," I replied casually, glancing at the bus stop to see whether or not the bus arrived.

"Which friend?" she asked eagerly, the curiosity radiating off her.

"A friend from art class. Her name's Victoria."

"Huh."

We just sat there after that.  But I could feel that the conversation had just begun.

Suddenly, she clenched onto my wrist and looked me in the eyes, with her "puppy-dog" look.

"CAN YOU INTRODUCE ME AND JONGHYUN TO EACH OTHER????"

Coincidentally, that was when the bus arrived.  For some reason, I didn't really want to introduce them to each other, but I didn't really want my hand to be cut off from blood circulation either.  And in adition, I didn't wanna miss my bus and get interrogated by her for another half hour waiting for the next bus.

"UH....Jae Hwa! My bus is here! Seeya!" I said, getting up and pulling myself away, hoping that she would loosen her grip on my wrist.  But instead, she squeezed my wrist even tighter, making the remaining feeling in my hand disappear.

"NO. YOU REPLY FIRST", she yelled.

"YAH. LET GO."

"NO."

"YES," I screamed back, frantically glancing at my bus.

"NO.!"

"FINE. I WILL! TOMORROW! now lemme goooo..... TT^TTT"

She finally took her hands off my wrist, blood  circulating through the veins in my hand as it regained feeling.  I ran to my bus and made it just in time, althought the bus driver reluctantly opened the door.

Honestly, I don't want to introduce them to each other.  Maybe since Jae Hwa is able to capture the hearts of any guy she likes with a few words.

PFFT.....Its not like I like  Jonghyun, so that shouldn't even matter....pshh.....

 

Jae Hwa POV:

MUAHAHAHA! Yun Hee is gonna introduce us tomorrow! Who knew such a hot guy would appear so early during the year? THIS. will be fun....!

Hey everyone! How do you like it so far? > <

Please subscribe it you like how the story is going :P

Thanks to my new subscribers

►violetblossom

►shineechocofreak

►CarrotTemptation

►Vanillaa288

►amber95

Please stay tuned for more chaps (:

oh yeah, sorry for the lame chap title, I dislike thinking of titles LOL