Jonghyun's "Vendetta"

Because I'm Naturally Awkward

Chap. 13

Yun Hee POV:

Math was first period today.  I was thankful that nobody I knew was in my math class, especially Jonghyun.  If he was, he'd probably make fun of me all period for pushing the door instead of pulling it. So now, I can spend the period to mysef in peace, with nobody to bother me.  Well, maybe except the teacher, always blabbering on about stuff I already know.  So freakin boring x.x

I started to finish my homework that the teacher assigned, and was finished in 15 minutes, while the majority of the classs was still on the 2nd question.

I yawned, and looked around to see who was actually in my class.  They were all chattering rapidly about the coming party on the weekend, gossip,.....and chicken.

...Ever since this day, I have enver heard someone so enthousiastic and madly in love with chicken.  The way he talked about chicken was like he was talking about a person that he had loved for centuries and more. There was a sparkle in his eye everytime he said "chicken", a bit of drool dripping out of his mouth.

Beside the chicken-lover, a tall guy with short black hair rested his head on his hand, his arm evidently acting as a abarrier between him and chicken boy.  There was no doubt he was trying to ignore him and get on with his homework.  I wonder how many times the chicken freak told his story to him, since he was mouthing the words that he was saying perfectly.

In front of the short haired guy  was a kid that was intently listening to the story about chicken.  He looked very captivated in the story-- he gasped at the dramatic moments, laughed at the "comical" moments, and even shed a tear at the tragic moments.  Aww, that kid was so cute.  Plus, his mushroom cut made him looke even more so.

"...chicken was always there for me at the hardest times of life--" said chicken boy to the mushroom kid, who was holding out a box of tissues for him.  Just then, the short haired guy rolled his eyes, and shoved his homework into his backpack right in time for the bell, like he knew exactly when it would ring, and left without them.

I slwoly walked out of the class, not wanting to go to science.  I dragged my feet through the hallways, slowing down the traffic behind me, recieving a few shoves and pushes, and cursing under their breaths.  Geez, why is everybody so angry today?

Out of nowhere, someone hugged me arounf the shoulders.  Thinking that it was Jonghyun, I started to pick up my pace and run, attempting to escape his grasp.  Surprisingly, it was easier than I thought.

"Hun Hee!?? Why are you running away from me???"

Oh. It was only JaeHwa.  I stopped running abruptly so that the people behind me crashed into me and each other.  I walked against the crowd of people, back to JaeHwa, who, had her arms crossed and was pouting. 

"Are you avoiding me??" she interrogated, staring me down.

"Ehe...that's...not it.... ^ ^;..." I answered shyly.  I was no way in HELL going to tell her I thought she was Jonghyun.  If I did, she would probably start questioning me even more.

She looked at me long and hard to decide whether she should continue digging for more answers, or just letting me be.

She chose the second option, since she wanted to see Jonghyun as soon as possible, as much as possible, resulting in getting to science class ASAP.  Thus, leaving me, no choice but to hurry to science class with her, whether I wanted to or not.

Inside the classroom, Jonghyun was talking with his friends.  Using this chance, I sneaked towards my desk like what I did on the first day, attempting to go unoticed.  But since I sit RIGHT in front of him, its kiiinda hard to do so.  But being determined, I devised a stealthy plan to get to my seat without gaining attention.  Unfortunately, this time, JaeHwa had to greet him from across the room.

"Jonghyun oPPAAAAA!~" she hollered.

Jonghyun turned around to see who called his name and saw me stuck onto the wall, trying to sneak along it without being noticed.  Why have my plans seemed to fail miserably recently?

Great.

"HEY YOU!" he yelled at me, jumping out of his desk, completely ignoring JaeHwa's greeting.

Crap.  I jumped away from the wall and stood as straight as I could, you know, to make myself look taller and more intimidating.

Not working.

He moved towards me, staring at me with suspicion.  Even if he was considered short, he was still quite a bit taller than I was.

He took a step forward, I took a step back.  He took another step forward, I took another step back.  This suite continued until my back was against the wall I was climbing on before.  He lifter his arm, cracking his knuckles.

OhFrick. Imma get my face pounded in.

My face is not the best in the first place, DON'T MAKE IT UGLIERRR!!!

I closed my eyes and tried to accept my terrible fate.  I knew I shouldn't have hung out with a bunch of delinquents.  Thw wind wooshed a millimetre from my head and a thud proceeded right after.

...Why do I feel no pain? Is this how it feels when your brain got pulverized, and your nerves cannot send signals of pain to your brain anymore?  I tried lifting my hand.  And I could. That means my senses are still in tact.  Then what would be the reason for none of this pain??? I lifted my hand higher to touch my face to see if my nose felt out of place or if any distortion was present---but nothing.  Surprised I opened my eyes to see Jonghyun's face an inch away from mine. 

SHSUFJKSDGHDFUGJOFHUFNGJS;DHFM

Embarrased, I turn my head to the right, and saw his hand on the wall right beside my face.  He lifted his other arm, and put it against the wall on the other side of me.  I was trapped.

"Tch. You're cornered, Yunnie~" he said tauntingly, sticking out his tongue.

By instinct, I lifted my arms and crossed them over my chest,  a way of self protection (you know, jus tin case he does something..)

Jonghyun, not expecting this, opened his eyes bigger than I've ever seen them, and burst out laughing.

"PUAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed manically, clutching his stomach, " You thought I was gonna-- PUAHAHAHAHHA..."

I did not see what was so funny.  All I knew was that since he had his two arms wrapped around his stomach laughing, I was no longer cornered, meaning I could escape to my desk now.  I ran off towards my desk while Jonghyun was now on the ground laughing his off, slapping the tiled floor.  That was also when the teacher walked in, with a quizzical look on her face.

The teacher cleared , announcing her prescence. "...AHEM."

The manic on the ground stopped laughing to see that everyone was in their seat, all eyes on him. 

He quickly got up and bowed to the teacher,"sorry Miss." 

He stood there for a while, then slid to his desk, his face burning red like the colour of a tomato.

I couldn't help but laugh a little myself after seeing his embarassement.

"You, , Yun Hee," he mumbled from behind me, vendetta in his voice.

"Your own fault," I snickered to myself.

During the whole class, Jonghyun was poking my back with his finger.  I guess the "vendetta" I heard in his voice was this? How lame >_>

All of a sudden, the poking turned into long on my back.

UNCOMFORTABLE MUCH.

Jonghyun seeming to have noticed this started to draw designs on my back.  I started to squir, a bit.  I leaned back to glare at him in the corner of my eye.

"Stop it," I hissed.

"No," he smiled back.

The long on my back continued and I squirmed a little more.

"Yun Hee, is there anything I can help you with?" asked the teacher.

What? Me? Why did the teacher call my name?

I stood up from shock and squeaked, "H-huh?"

"Well, you're squirming in your seat.  Is their anything thats bothering you?"

"She has to relieve her full bladder, Miss," said Jonghyun's voice from behind me.

I could feel the blood rising to my face.  Jonghyun, WHAT THE FAAAAACK????

"Is that so.  Don't be afraid to ask yourself next time, instead of Jonghyun ask for you.  You are excused," said the teacher.

"Y-yes Ma'am!" I coughed out.  I stood back, the chair screeching againts the tiled floor.  I speeded out of the classroom from ebarassement, hearing loud snickering from inside the classroom.  I ran down 2 flights of stairs to where the bathroom was, even though I didn't need to go.

"DAMN YOU, KIM JONGHYUN," I yelled in the bathroom, slapping the sink counter.  How mature of him.  Of course his vendetta would be one of these lame waded, jerk-headed tricks.

Then the toilet flushed in one of the stalls.

Crap.

Someone's in here?? x.x

A girl walked out of the stall cautiously, eyeing me like I was mentally unstable.  She washed her hands, her eyes never leaving me in the mirror.  She exited the bathroom, watching behind her (aka ME.) as my face flushed a bright red, a red that could have rivaled Jonghyun's tomato face.

FML.

 

 

Harro~ I may be able to update more this week and brainstorm some more ideas, since its a long weekend! :DDD

Sorry if my ff is moving slowly, I'm kind of braindead right now x.x

Thanks to all my subscribers!  I really mean it X]

image

 image imagePleasePPleasppPlease help spread the word about my ff :D it would be much appreciated :3