9.

Love That Can't be United

The next day, Baekhyun live his life as usual. like nothing happened the day before yesterday. too many questions in his mind right now. he wanted to ask about it all. but with whom? while his own mind was in turmoil.

he was disturbed by something. something he had long been felt. yes, he felt something was born in his heart. and it's all thanks to Chanyeol. he had given his mobile number but Chanyeol not bother to contact him at all. although they were classmates and sit side by side, but they didn't greet each other lately.

he didn't feel bothered at all if Chanyeol would call him. he was willing to do it all for the sake of Chanyeol. just for the sake of Chanyeol. Chanyeol and always Chanyeol. the more he tried to forget Chanyeol, the more Baekhyun thought of him. he still have doubts whether he loves Chanyeol or just pity him.

"—so that's what we plan for tomorrow." D.O talked to his friends then realized there was someone who didn't pay attention.

"...Baekhyun?" D.O waved his hand. "oi, Byun Baekhyun!" he hits his desk when he was asleep in his mind. Baekhyun shocked, once he realized that someone had spoken to him. "you surprised me, what are you doing?"

Sehun hit Baekhyun's shoulder, "what are you doing? We talked to you and you ignored it. what are you dreaming about, huh? I'm feel like talking with my own hand."

he shook his head slowly. "nothing, I just.. I just felt... I was followed by someone these days." he lied. he didn't dare to mentioning Chanyeol in front of his friends.

D.O raised his eyebrow. "you was followed? by someone?"

"ng. the day before, there was a woman who called me. her voice is very soft, like she was going to cry. she asked me to save someone." he doesn't believe himself he was telling about it all to his friends. "she said, please save him. and before I could ask her back, she hang up the phone."

"what? you didn't call her back?" Sehun put his hand on Baekhyun's back. He was silent for a moment before giving an answer. "private number."

"so mysterious... anyway talking about the phone, have you called Kris hyung yesterday?" D.O remembered about something

Chanyeol who was sit next to him suddenly coughing hard, after D.O talking about Kris to Baekhyun. Baekhyun turned to him and asked as fast as possible. "are you okay?" he handed him a bottle of water but Chanyeol rejected it.

he just gets up from his seat and leaving them to somewhere. EXO members nor Baekhyun's classmates were silence while they kept curse Chanyeol on their head. they were afraid if Baekhyun get angry for the second time.

deep in his mind, Baekhyun asked to himself.

 

does he hate me.

 

 


 

Kris crossed his hands, he leaned against the wall behind him and pick up a cigarette in his pocket. he set the fire from his hand to that thing and it until he hear the sound of footsteps that approached him. he smirked widely, seems he already knows who will come.

"I didn't call you to come here, how dare you to come up to me alone at such this place." he exhaled smoke from his mouth

"what do you want from him?" that man asked Kris with anger look.

"its none of your business." he answered.

"it is. you had hurt my family. I will not let you hurt him this time, or I will do what I supposed to do." he clenched his hands, slowly walking towards Kris.

Kris laughed contemptuously. "do you love him, huh? that's so ridiculous."

"this is not a problem of whom the person I love. This is a problem about the people's soul who flew in vain just because of a trash like you." he was dealing with someone who has almost the same height as himself. Kris threw his cigarette and straightened his collar.

"are you serious, just called me 'trash', Chanyeol?" he focused his eyes on the others.

"is my face not convince you enough?" the aura of his body doesn't like human anymore.

"so you call your Phoenix? I thought we can be "play" fair this time?" Kris closed his eyes. a big gust of wind hit them. the sky seems to know they will have battle soon. the negative auras has been popped up between these two.

but Chanyeol answered, "call your Dragon as well."

 

 


 

Lay walked slowly towards the cafeteria. Baekhyun's questions actually very touching. he really wanted to tell him about it, but apparently he hasn't found the right time. He also thought that it was the past. once a past will remain the past, can't be changed anymore.

upon he arrival at the cafeteria, many couples who are sitting there for resting. just talk or spend time together. he was breathe so deep, until a small flashback hit him.

 

***

"whoa~ be careful of your fire!"

"hehehe I'm sorry, I just learned how to manage it. look, it's so cool, right?"

"sure! as cool as Fire clan! please teach me how to make fire from my own hand too"

"but, Lay, you were born to be Healer"

"eh, so I can't?"

"of course you can't! but you can heal me if I get hurt of my own fire"

"stop with that facial expression! stop teasing me!"

"Hahahahahahaha sorry, but I swear I will be the next king of Fire clan. just wait and see"

"okay, I'll be here, supporting for you, Kris."

 

 

***

"....Lay."

"..."

"Lay do you hear me?" someone shook Lay's shoulder with their both hands and Lay immediately awake from his reverie. "w–what? oh, Suho you scared me out."

"this is not the right timing for daydreaming about something." Suho showing up a serious-look to Lay. "not like as usual you came to me at break time." he was about to take a seat but Suho blocked him

"listen to me, I have a very bad feeling for this day. I feel that the whole school wouldn't be safe." but Lay confused about what was Suho talking about, because he wasn't a mind-reader like his friend.

"I hate talking nonsense, just tell me what will actually happen." but Suho hesitate to say it. "they will have a battle. we must stop them."

"them? who and who?" Lay's curiousity is almost at the

 

"that Fire Brothers, Kris and Chanyeol."

 

 


Comment Replies!

loehann - it was my fave part too :3 no wonder if d.o got pissed LOL bacon only replied him with "k" XD

baconforever - ikr :D bacon looks like chanyeol's mom omg <3 lets spazz together :3 and of course you're welcome ^^

fr_hanna - D.O judging chanyeol just because he only see his past :| forever judging d.o LOL. nah should i tell you now? :D

littledragonfruit - uhm, it was something important actually hehehehe but chanyeol didnt want his bacon to meet kris <3

hunhanwhisper - ofcourse, y'know, kris is a good boy with such a nice image in all people's eyes <3  therefore, chanyeol has been rumoured as the satan's child who has dark past in this story so yeah :|

5a8ina - should i tell you now if it was chanyeol mother or not? ^^ kkkkk, no! i dont getting tired to replies all the comments cus these comments are like my spirit and my suplies of energy to keep me writing this story <33

yuuna92 - are you sure that women is chanyeol's mom? :P

maaldreva - should i tell it to you now or not? XD kkkk~ yes yes yes ofc bacon will be always be there for him XD <3 you're welcome ^^ omg thankyou so much T_T

Xcutionist - something important actually :3

BAEKYEOLHARDCORE - manager oppa said only chanyeol that allowed to know bacon's number T_T LOL

IshidaMichaelis - ikr he would be so cute if he get angry X3 omg! its okay all your questions will be answered in the next chapter soon soon soon ^^ so please always anticipated for the next chap :3 hehehehe thankyou ;_; !

justkpoplover - hello :3 this is an update! enjoy ^^

hottest - which picture? OuO

riceisnice - chanyeol is a poor boy ;_; yup he doesn't at all! :'( T__T oh hi, this is an update ^^ enjoy! :D

 

 

 

sorry for the late update i've been busy lately ;_;

-breakfastcouple