17.

Love That Can't be United

 

 Kris walked over to them but Chanyeol's fires were getting bigger and wild.

 

"Calm your fire. It's not your problem though," he said as he stepped towards these two, but Chanyeol knows Kris got his eyes on Baekhyun.

 

Before Kris can approach Baekhyun, Chanyeol blocked his way. "I know this is not even my problem, but once you get your hands on him, you deal with me," Chanyeol replied.

 

Baekhyun's heart was beating very fast. His face blushed after Chanyeol said that. Chanyeol does not want Kris to hurt nor touch him and he was very happy. But he suddenly realised that now was not the right time for it.

 

Kris laughed out loud while brushed his hair with his fingers. "Ouh! You're so funny, really. Just because he looks like Park Seunghwan doesn't mean you have to fall in love with him"

 

"You have no right to call my mother's name after you killed her!!"

 

"Really? How if I hurt the person you started to care about, hm?" he said and opened palm of his hand, and pointed it at Chanyeol.

 

Wrong. It precisely led to Baekhyun.

 

There was like a grain of dust emerging from Kris's hand that went into Baekhyun's chest fast. Chanyeol turned his head to Baekhyun - he could not deflect it while Baekhyun himself did not feel anything after those things entering his body.

 

"Damn!" Chanyeol shouted angrily, his face looked very red, mixed with anger and upset feelings. He was about to attack Kris but it was too late; the other male had changed into dragon form and was flying in the sky.

 

"Have a nice day, Park Chanyeol." He waved in the air to both Chanyeol and Baekhyun, and disappeared as he flew so fast. Chanyeol captured a last evil smile from Kris before he gone.

 

The taller male is about to change his body into Phoenix form too so he could chase Kris but Baekhyun grabbed his arm. Chanyeol turned his head.

 

"What was that?" he asked, still grabbing Chanyeol's arm tightly –he was asking about the strange dust-like particles that entered his body- what they were and why Chanyeol looked so angry.

 

Chanyeol turned his face. He did not dare to face Baekhyun but the latter kept forcing him. "Chanyeol, answer me.”

 

There was a long silence between the two of them, and Chanyeol give up. Like it or not, he finally decided to tell Baekhyun. His face bowed stricken while his hands grabbed Baekhyun's shoulders.

 

"I'm sorry..." Chanyeol said. With his head full of questions, Baekhyun held onto Chanyeol's hands.

 

"Why are you apologizing?"

 

Chanyeol shook his head. Tears wanted to flow from his eyes but he held them back. "I'm sorry." Once again he said it, and this time he rested his head on Baekhyun's chest. Baekhyun had no idea what could he do to make it better.

 

He rubbed Chanyeol's back. "If it's a bad thing, I'm ready to hear it."

 

The taller guy raised his head, and stared long at Baekhyun. There was a heavy sigh from him.

 

"Kris... He planted the seed ... seed wing of the accursed dragon in your... heart."

 

Baekhyun's eyes opened widely. "I- I don't understand this," he said.

 

With a small sob, Chanyeol continued, "Everyday those seeds will grow and spread to all parts of your body. We can't see the effects for now, but the impact. You're going to run out of blood and..."

 

Die.

 

Baekhyun was horrified. Chanyeol's words sounded so unbelievable that his mouth hung slightly open.

 

"You must be kidding, right?"

 

But what is expected does not match the reality. Chanyeol shook his head. "He also did it to kill my mother."

 

Baekhyun was now flabbergasted. His mind went blank for a while, whereas Chanyeol looked like he could not hold back his tears any longer because he hid his face on Baekhyun's chest.

 

No, he did not think about his problems. He did not mind about himself at all. What was on his minds was; if he died, he would not meet Chanyeol again forever. He did not want to be apart with Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol's back and whispered, "Are you okay?"

 

He did not answer. Chanyeol seemed like the one who felt the most pain. Of course, after he lost his family, he would lose the one -maybe- he loves from now on. Baekhyun's body warmth was very special and Chanyeol wanted to feel it longer. Although Baekhyun might say he was ready to die, the only one who was not ready yet was Chanyeol. EXO members of course did not want to lose him too. Baekhyun was a very kind-hearted person. No one could hate him and everyone wanted to be him.

 

How come a person like Kris wanted him to die? Chanyeol eventually cried.

 

"Hey, why are you crying? Let's go home. I will be fine. Everything will be alright," Baekhyun said softly while rubbed Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol could not stop his tears.

 

"Why do you still not understand…” Chanyeol replied, half whispering. "I'm sorry... I knew he would do this to you... I'm supposed to protect you... Argh! That bastard!" Chanyeol could not control his emotions anymore.

 

Hearing Chanyeol's loud sobbing actually made Baekhyun sick. "It's okay." He patted Chanyeol's back but the other male kept hugging him tightly. "You need a rest."

 

After a few minutes, Chanyeol broke their hug. His face looked very red because of tears, which made Baekhyun's uniform wet on chest area. But Baekhyun was smiling and leading Chanyeol to go home.

 

Only few steps after they got out of the park, Baekhyun suddenly felt lethargic. He fell to the ground and fainted.

 

Chanyeol ran over and lifted Baekhyun's upper body. He looked very weak and pale. "Baekhyun!"

 

Suddenly the blood started flowing from Baekhyun's mouth - so much blood that it dripped on Chanyeol sleeves. Chanyeol kept holding his right hand tightly and whispered,

 

"I don't want to lose you..." "

 

 

 


Comment replies!

yuuna92 - oh! baekrisyeol are my favorite too! :D /high fives/

littledragonfruit - i will tell kris to burn you later after calling me pabo LOL interesting right? :P

BAEKYEOLHARDCORE - but sorry, no happy ending for this one :P HEHEHEHE i supposed to pair kris with lay but i've changed my plan ;;

maaldreva - suho just like  a great leader right? ;; IKR chanyeol is so manly <3 no problem ^___^

iD0ntKn0w - LMAO then he would be my dinner menu

loehann - should i tell you now? no. okay maybe latter /kris mode/ LOL

fr_unicorn - o hi guess who updated now @_@

Xiuyebaek - i'm not ;___; thankyou! uhm yes :P

IshidaMichaelis - or /i hope someone send kris to another planet and let baekyeol live happily ever after/ XD uhm a is a slang term for an intentional, or sometimes unintentional action that serves to prevent someone from having ual with a partner. a , or er, is a person who engages in such obstruction or intervention

Naomi2789 - it will never happened in this story  :p

clodyinthecloud - if you love me, marry me maybe LOL

riceisnice - baekyeol ftw \o/ uhm i will try to make double update again next time ^^

 

 

[hey, i just met you, and this is crazy, but i write another story about baekyeol, so subscribes maybe?]

Fallen Snow

 

 

Kris being y