24.

Love That Can't be United

Lay ran around all over the school, as fast as he can. he hope that Suho would be fine there until he coming but he was completely wrong. he ended up by saw his friend lying on the floor covered in blood. completed with a sword who still stuck in his body.

"Suho!!!!" Lay shocked. He ran towards Suho and trying to pull the sword out. it seems that it was the hardest part  because Suho looked so greatly in pain and he has been spending a lot of blood. Suho was trembling hard but he tried to endure the pain so Lay wouldn't worry much.

"how could him..." Lay spoke, he said as he healing his friend with his ability. the other guy looked up. he wanted to respond him but he has no more energy left. there was a little sobbing from Lay, he cried.

"how dare Kris......... it's not like the Kris we used to know... he has gone too far.." Lay wiped his tears as he realized tears rolled down on his cheeks. the millions feelings on Lay's heart now mixed into one. Suho could feel it. he knew that Lay is not a kind of guy who cried easily because of a thing and such, but once he does, surely he must be hurt so deep.

"this has gone too far..." Lay paused a moment and after feeling relaxed he re-focus to heal his friend. Suho just being a good listener this time.

"our friendship over the years... he simply destroyed it along with the memories of the past that he still remembered to this day ... I'm disappointed."

Suho's brain now filled with many thoughts. what he wanted to do is so inversely proportional to his current condition. actually, he agrees with all of the words that came from Lay's mouth. He was also very, very disappointed with Kris. Kris is the man they were used to believe as teammates. but he betrayed them all. or maybe he does not even considered EXO as 'family' again. not only Suho and Lay, basically the rest of EXO also felt disappointed and sad. but the one who planted the seed will also reap its fruits. all of these actions has stated that Kris wants war. He has also threatened Baekhyun, the only person who is not problematic at all but get involved, and the worst, he have to suffer because of this.

someone had to pay.

 

****

 

Kris took Baekhyun away to a very large and dark cave. Baekhyun who has run out of breath and energy because he was struggled against the man who kidnapped him away, could only surrender now. he was bound by a rope that holds it on cave walls and almost couldn't move.


"What will you do by bring me here?" he said breathlessly. the taller male just smirked and sharpening two arrows he had brought earlier. occasionally he blew that sharp objects, make sure it is strong enough to penetrate human body.

"...you want to kill me here?" Baekhyun asked, in a flat tone. however, he had prepared with Kris's answer. either yes or no.

once again Kris ignoring Baekhyun's question.

"don't you have mouth?!" this time he shouted a little bit.

Kris turned his head to Baekhyun. he walked around him, still holding that two arrows in his hand.

"as I said, you're not my target. I can kill you if I want, but I'm not that stupid to kill you here without reason. I'm kind enough, right? Hahahahahaha!" Kris grabbed Baekhyun's jawline and he was staring at the shorter male.

"then who?!!!" Baekhyun is almost at his .

 

"...your prince charming, Park Chanyeol."

 

Baekhyun's eyes grew bigger as Kris mentioning Chanyeol. "What do you want from Chanyeol?!!! no, don't hurt him! kill me instead!!" Baekhyun struggled again, trying to escape from these bonds.

"what do I want from him? you'll know later." Kris threw the two arrows right in front of Baekhyun.

the confused Baekhyun have no idea with these things, wondering what will Kris do to Chanyeol later but it seemed like Kris read Baekhyun's mind because he immediate replied him.

 

"it will be the clue for you, and...... Chanyeol himself, who will ask you to kill him. of course, I'll be the one who take the front seat, laughing so hard, even I'm going to cry"

 

the cave hallway who was dark and damp it instantly turned into bright as "light" coming out of Baekhyun's body, indicating that the emotions were overflowing. he was angry.

"DON'T PLAY AROUND!!!!!" Baekhyun shouted but then a Phoenix appeared at the mouth of the cave. it was Chanyeol. Kris was not amused

Chanyeol walked over toward Kris with expressions of angry, disappointed, upset, depressed, everything. Kris didn't step backward as his step brother walked closer. the heat sense arises because both of them gathered together. Baekhyun who were excited because Chanyeol came to rescue him, shocked by something different on Chanyeol's body part.

"Chanyeol...! your wings.. it's not phoenix wings ..... it's dragon wings!" Baekhyun trembled as he saw the harsh reality but he swear it was dragon wings. Chanyeol only smiled without looking at Baekhyun's face.

"aren't these suits me well, Baekki..?" Chanyeol trying to cheer himself up. no, he did not want to prejudice but Baekhyun believes that this is an effect of the "dragon seed" propagated by Kris. He knew it because he was having it.

"impossible... imposs...ible.. Chanyeol, you...." his lips parted and tears started to flowing down on his cheeks

the dragon seed only effect for a single person only. how could Chanyeol also being affected by this deadly disease?

suddenly a blinding light appeared before finally dragon wings emerged from Baekhyun's back. Chanyeol surprised while Kris smirked in a satisfaction.

"yeah, go ahead my child. you guys are weak! Dragon Kris will rules the world soon!"

 

***

 

they feel something on the floor. Lay thought it was just him but Suho also feel the same, as well as EXO's members who were located elsewhere. the ground under their feet slowly shook them and the shocks increasingly severe.

"what's this? earthquake????!!" Lay getting nervous because he was helping his friend to walk. Suho shook his head

"no." he whispered. "something happened to those three." he looked up to the sky as thunder lightning came, even the sky didn't have a good mood today.

"it has started." as he continued "the fight is about to begin."

 

 

 

 

"the last Phoenix and the immortal Dragon"