6.

Love That Can't be United

that morning Chanyeol came to school too early than before. he having a great headache until unable to walk. he kept hold his head up. he deeply felt the profound pain. he wanted to walk to the infirmary but no one has come to school that early. when one of his classmate get into the class, he tried to greet him and ask for medicine.

"ah, hey, can I get—"

"I-I'm sorry! please don't hurt me!"

his friend run away before he could finish his words. no wonder, he was known to be a dangerous person in the school. mostly after greeted by Chanyeol that person always escape or fled from him.

Great Chanyeol. no one wants to help you right now..

he decided to walk to the infirmary by himself. when walking he tried to hold on every wall for support.

this is hurt..

fortunately, at that time Suho just arrived in the school and see him from behind. when Suho about to greet him, suddenly Chanyeol fell. he ran to Chanyeol and asked what has happened.

"oi, are you ok?"

he did not answer. he was sweating a lot and out of breath. "please get up, I'll help you." He helped Chanyeol to stand and put his arm around Chanyeol neck. Chanyeol himself, he tried hard to restrain himself in order not to fall again.

Suho took Chanyeol to the infirmary and place him in a mattress. he gave Chanyeol a glass of water and medicine. "drink it."

without wasting time, he get out of bed and immediately taking the medicine. he fell asleep after that and was gradually improved.

Suho let him rest in that room and leaving for go back to his class.

I don't know the effect that Kris gave to him this big for Chanyeol.....

 

*24 hours earlier*

"what do you want, Suho? that was close until you interrupted."

 

"you just came to school today and instantly recognized Chanyeol. is there anything between you two?"

 

"....I want to go home."

 

"go ahead if you want to go home, but I will tell all about what had happened earlier to exo member, that you killed—"

 

"fine! but never tell anyone about this."

 

"deal."

 

"actually, Chanyeol was—"

 

 

"SUHOOO!!!"

He turned to the sound and saw a very familiar face. "Baekhyun?"

"you left your wallet. why so careless?"

"eh really? I thought I put it in my bag already?" Baekhyun shook his head. "next time don't do this."

he just smiled. "thank you." then Baekhyun leave him, but Suho called back. "wait."

"do you need something?" Baekhyun turned.

"if you want to know where Chanyeol is, he is in the infirmary room. he got headache." Baekhyun gasped. his eyes widened and face getting red. "why are you suddenly talking about him?"

"you were looking for him, don't you?" Suho smirked. he couldn't stand the heat in his cheeks. "I don't care about him at all!" then he left for real.

Suho just sighed. "if only you knew that you and he are destined for each other...."

 

***

what the hell are Suho talking about? of course I don't care about him at all! right. I don't care about that cold guy forever!

but as he walked past the infirmary room, the curiosity struck him. He looked toward the bed that occupied by a person. is that him? is he really sick?

He came closer to Chanyeol and saw him asleep. he didn't know why but seeing Chanyeol sleep like that he felt so peaceful.

although it seems peaceful, actually Chanyeol was having nightmares.

 

 

....

don't come near us! you monster!

my parents say I shouldn't make friends with you

why is he still hanging there? eww that kid is so creepy!

don't talk to him, guys!

 

 

"mom, why do they stay away from me? you know it's not my fault, right? huuhuhu.."

"Chanyeol, you're a strong boy. I understand this all is not your fault, but what else can we do? it was too late.""

"but mom, I felt lonely.. I also want to play like them. I want to be friends with everyone"

"I will always be your mother, your friend, your lover, and until whenever you must always remember,I will always be by your side. promise me that you always tell me anything?"

"I promise. Promise too you'll always be my side."

"I promise.."

Mom?....Mom?!

Mom

 

 

 

"...yeol?"

"Mom!!!!"

"CHANYEOL!!"

Chanyeol open his eyes. some tears slipped and falling down to his cheeks. "are you having a nightmare?!" He looked around. he was just dreaming of his mother again.

Chanyeol rubbing his face with his hands, but he can't stop crying. Baekhyun knows it as tears flowed down from his eyes.

Baekhyun wiped his tear away with his hand and rubbed his hair carefully.

"when I had a nightmare, my mother would hugged me and rubbed my back. she will say "you're okay now because you have me." he said while Chanyeol's forehead.

Chanyeol can't help it. he missed this caress a lot. he missed the warmth of a family that once he had. Now, he gets it all from Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 


 Comment Replies!

justkpoplover - whoa thanks ^^ im so appreciate it! please always love me /lol

IshidaMichaelis - thankyou so much ;___; i hope too ^^ hehe. yup i will explain it in each chapter ~ ohohoho so please always read my story ^^ /

maaldreva - uhm maybe yes maybe no. ;p ikr chanyeol he misses his mom so much and bacon always reminds him of his momma~ ;_; you're always welcome^^!

littledragonfruit - kris is just another meanie person from their school :( chanyeol's parents? i will tell it in the next chapter^^

BAEKYEOLHARDCORE - thankyou so much ;_; lemme marry you. maybe i will adding some krislay moment a little bit ^^ hehe

Xcutionist - ikr! suho is a truly guardian right? lol! hey i give you this short update:D <3

yongkreaseee - kris and yeol will be having their battle in the end of chapter so please always read my story ^^

fr_hanna - please always looking forward to it <3

baconforever - why did kris being a jerk? ikr dkjfhsjfsfs *lol

123exotics - omg thankyou ;___; thanku so much! 

hottest - nope ^^ baekhyun was the moon, so the sun is chanyeol :D

sasuga - yes i want to addsome krislay moment tbh, but just a little >.< its about their past ^^ hehehe thankyou :)

 


-breakfastcouple