5.

Love That Can't be United

"he came." Lay sat down in front of Suho, who was reading a book in the library.

"I knew it." Suho replied. "What do you want here?" he asked, continue to read a book in his hand.

"nothing.." he sighed

"don't lie."

"really."

"you worried about Kris, don't you?" Lay gasped at Suho statements

"I'm just curious, there must be something big that brought him here. if you don't mind, could you tell me what will happen later?"

but it seems Suho reluctant to say it. "it's not fun if I tell you now."

"I'm serious." he put down the book who was being read by Suho and forced him to stare at each other.

"take it easy. his target this time is not you."

"then who?"

Suho smiled.

 

"a person who's as strong as him. the sun."

 

 

 

***

 

Chanyeol told Baekhyun to stay away from him. at least, until he felt safe. Baekhyun kept asking him why he had to do it. but Chanyeol answered that's the best thing he should do. Baekhyun sometimes do not understand what's on his mind.

bell rang, signaling they should go back to their class. and that's what happened. in the class, they didn't talk to each other. as if nothing had happened between them and it makes Baekhyun sick.

it feels hurt when he ignored me.

He could not concentrate at studying because Chanyeol kept bothering him on his mind. He wanted to know the reason why Chanyeol told him to stay away.

why can't you stay away from my mind too, Park Chanyeol..?

 

***

 

school is starting to look deserted, only a few children who are still hanging around to do things, including Chanyeol. he stayed to clean up his teacher's assignment paper. when the teacher asks who wants to help Chanyeol, no one is willing. Baekhyun really wanted to help him, but he could not. so he decided to leaving school early.

he cleared all the paper and bring it to the staff room, then suddenly someone blocked his way.

"you looked busy. do you need some help?" that person standing in front of Chanyeol

"what are you doing here? no, just get out of my way." he said

"you're not so polite. to be honest, I came to see you. so this is how you reply me?" He walked to Chanyeol who still holds the stack of paper.

"to be honest, I really don't want to see you here. just get ing out of my way, I warn you for the last time." He spoke with a facial expression that turns into anger.

the other male chuckled. "you're still the same as ever, quick-tempered." Chanyeol bite his tongue, he tried hard to not being affected by that person.

"do you know, only the two of us that still alive in that place huh..?" he whispered, resting his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"it's because they were killed by you! and again, I don't like being touched by others. it's disgusting." Chanyeol fend off that person's hand.

"hah, you're getting smarter. seems you're strong enough to fight with me." he smirked. "I have no regrets at all for knowing you're still alive until now. although I was hoping you were died at that time—"

Chanyeol rid all those piles of paper on the floor. it seems he has run out of patience.

"if only I had not met your father, maybe you're the one who get killed, Kris." flames emerging from Chanyeol hands, looks like he was ready to fight. but the other male did the same thing.

"your fire looks great now." the atmosphere between them is getting hot, plus the power of their fire are getting bigger.

"so do you."

they will started to attack each other but then Suho appear from somewhere, stopping them.

"okay enough, stop it here." he clapped. both guys turned to him and put out their fire.

"could you not to interfere at the right timing?" Kris asked, still shows that he was annoyed by his friend.

Suho separated them and keep Chanyeol away from Kris. "if I'm not stopping you two, our school had been burned, you know."

Chanyeol can't say anything. he still hasn't been satisfied if he haven't struck Kris by one punch. "you can continue it later. Kris, I want to talk to you. Chanyeol you can go home, let me fix these paper for you."

with a cold stare Chanyeol took his bag in his class and go to his apartment. "don't forget this. you still have a debt of gratitude to me."

Kris replied with a sharp gaze, "don't worry I'll pay it later"

 

 

***

 

mom, what's this?

wow, you can make a fire of your own hands? honey, come here, our little Chanyeol can make his own fire already

what? he's just 3!

I know, he's so good, maybe he will become the next king

aww, mom, this is so hot!

he still need to improve his skill.. hahaha

Chanyeol, always remember, one day when you've been an expert to using your strengths, don't ever use it for a crime, do you understand?

yes mom, I understand!

 

 

"don't ever use it for a crime, do you understand?"

 

 

 

"MOM!!!"

Chanyeol awoke from his nap. He dreamed about his family and his mother's advice was always repeated at the same time. "....this is the third time for this week."

he was panting hard, sweat running down his body. he always got headache after had the same dream. now he leaned his head back on the pillow and tried to sleep again, but he can't. he trembled, because he was having a dream of his family, and also because of Kris.

 

why do he comes again?..... Mom, dad, what should I do now...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comment Replies!

Xcutionist - omg your comment "breakfast couple eating lunch together" LOL yep it was Kris

loehann - its Kristina

baconforever - wow thankyou so much ;__; <333

eviaaa - i will tell it in the next chapter soon soon sooonnnn ^^ hehe

fckmebyeongari6 - Kris :3 yay this is an update btw <3

maaldreva - what will he do? lets wait for the next chapter <3 :DDD

littledragonfruit - you're always welcome ^^~ why kris is so dangerous? because....... *coming soon* \o/

hottest - thankyou <333 ^__^

seesstar - yes they will~ :3 OMG THANKYOU ASDKJHSDKSDJDASKJDSA <3

sasuga - you're welcome :3 <3 and you're  true it was kris *congratulation* \o/ lol

GeiSama - ily too omg ;___; <3 kris is forever a for baekyeol

BAEKYEOLHARDCORE - what do you think? XD actually i want to write about krispylays's past but maybe in the next chapter? ^^~ hehe

a_za2z - yay kris is finally here \o/ !!! thankyou ^__^ i will update as soon as possible~

IshidaMichaelis - i hope baekhyun can get closer to chanyeol too ;_; about kris's power, i will tell it in the next chapter okay? ^^ okay so this is  EXO members with their special ability;

Baekhyun - Light

Chanyeol - Fire/Phoenix

Kris - Fire/Dragon

Kai - Teleportation

Sehun - Wind

Suho - Water

Chen - Electricity

Tao - Time-control

D.O - Strength

Lay - Healer

Xiumin - Frost

Luhan - Telekinesis

fr_hanna - yay finally \o/ nope, in this story EXO is a gang with fullstop 11 members /lol sorry chanyeol/ hi ^^~ welcome to my ff <3 im so appreciate it :) please always comments and don't being a silent reader okay? *im not bite* yay thankyou ^^

justkpoplover - oh hey, I give you an update! enjoy ^___^