16.

Love That Can't be United

 

   Suho walked back toward the cafeteria. His face looked listless, with no expression. He continued to blame himself. If he had not mentioned Kris, of course this would not have happened. When he returned, the ten of his friends came up and peppered him with questions.  

 

“What's happened? You look pale," Chen asked as he grabbed Suho's shoulders. He did not give an answer.

 

"What did Baekhyun say to you?" Kai added, but still they received no response for those questions.

 

"We won't stop asking if you don't answer us," Tao said.

 

Suho felt like he was being intimidated by his friends. "Please, Suho. Did Baekhyun do something?" Luhan came and lead him to a seat. All the members were staring at him with curious looks so he had no choice.

 

He took a deep breath. "He said…he is leaving EXO…"

 

There was an awkward silence.

 

"WHAT?!! IS HE NUTS?" EXO members exchanged glances. They could not help but be shocked. The reactions were so great. "What was on Baekhyun's mind?!" Kai bit his fingers.

 

Of course they could not believe it because so far, Baekhyun was known as the quietest member. "It was my fault." Suho covered his face with his hands. "Please someone punch me…"

 

"It's no one's fault! Stop blaming yourself, Suho!" Xiumin replied. "But why did Baekhyun have to leave EXO? There must be a reason for it."

 

D.O and Sehun looked at each other. "It must be him. That Satan's child."

 

Kris was just watching from his seat with hands crossed on his chest. He chewed a gum and looked at Suho with annoying glare.

 

What perfect timing, he thought.

 

Kris left his seat without anyone knowing. While the other members were busy with Baekhyun and Suho kept blaming himself, he walk ahead chewing his gum and sometimes, a smirk appeared on his face.

 

***

 

"Have you heard it? Baekhyun leaving EXO!"

"Yes! I saw them! Baekhyun said he left EXO!"

"For real? No way! EXO's forever 11!"

"What's going on here? They must be kidding us!"

"Sshh! Look, it's Kris over there."

Their conversations about EXO suddenly stopped because Kris passed them. He walked around corridor with a cold-look, both hands were on his pocket, and because of his height, he looked so stunning among male and female students.

However after Kris passed them, there was a shadow that looked like a dragon following him. The students rubbed their eyes.

 

***

Baekhyun sat in a park with empty gaze. He felt as if he was being betrayed. How could Suho not tell him about it at all while the other members already know of it. He was disappointed.

 

He kicked a pebble and end up on someone's foot. His gaze travelled from that foot to the body until he recognized who it was. Kris.

 

Baekhyun got up from his seat and looked at him with an angry expression. So was Kris.

 

"Why are you leaving EXO?" Kris spoke first, walking towards Baekhyun which made the other male to walk backwards.

 

"You know the answer already, hyung." he replied with clenched fists. Kris raised his eyebrows. "I don't know the answer."

 

Baekhyun bit his lips. "Don't pretend to be innocent."

Kris responded with laughter. "Are you mad because it’s all about Chanyeol?"

"Didn't you feel ashamed? You fooled people with all your lies, and they believe you. It's so stupid," Baekhyun asked back.

 

Kris sighed. "I thought you're as stupid as them."

"After all these rumours, do you feel satisfied enough to make them believe you, real Satan?" he said with a high voice tone at which made Kris snapped. He opened his eyes wide and walked towards Baekhyun but Baekhyun ended up meeting a wall. He could not run anymore.

 

"Repeat those words, can you?" Kris made ​​a fire around Baekhyun so he could not run away. The fire was so big and he could even feel the heat entering his bones. But Baekhyun had no choice; his hate-level for Kris already reached the max.

 

"Nasty Satan." Baekhyun said it with no fear.

 

The taller man chuckled. "I want to know how you can survive from these fires." Baekhyun struggled, but Kris kept getting nearer to him. 

 

"You'll regret it after calling me that." A sword-shaped flame appeared from both Kris’s hands but then another big fire hit him right on his chest. It made him collapse and bleed.

 

"Hurt him, and you will be digging your own grave," a boy said while standing in front of Baekhyun, protect him with flame shaped like a shield. 

 

Baekhyun surprised. "Chanyeol?!"

 

Chanyeol turned to facing him, he smiled softly. "Don't worry, I'm here." Then he turned back to see Kris who was still lying on the ground.

 

"Heh, once pat, got two flies. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, you're so funny. Let's see who will dig their own grave." Kris got up while removing blood from his mouth. The two males kept watching him with anticipating looks.

 

"You have to die in my hands, Kris Wu," Chanyeol said. Kris looked extremely shocked.

 

"Oh really? Maybe I'll die by your hands," he replied.

 

"But you're also going to die, by Baekhyun's hands." 

 

Kris laughed.

 

 


hello! first of all, I want to thank kyu5671 . she's the one who helped me a lot especially for this one and maybe for the next chapter ;~; (really thankyou so much) and I want to thank the readers who always read my story and keep give various comments ;_; without you guys i'm nothing T___T /cries with baekyeol/

comment replies!

teentothetop - is that even a praise LOL anyway thankyou so much ;_;

BAEKYEOLHARDCORE  - you and I we're meant to be <3 hahaha sure, lucky bastard cus having bacon sigh

baconforever - you're welcome ^__^ oh yes he would LOL

marajwo - chanyeol is  a poor boy, isn't he? ;_; waeeeeeeee you blame me HAHAHAHA T_____T 3

littledragonfruit  - maybe leaving exo was the best answer for him :P yah stop calling me babo! LOL

BearAlvin  - my pleasure ^^! I'm thinking of doing a double update again next time hehe :D

clodyinthecloud - thankyou so much ^^~ <3 yes guess what? I'm updated! :D

sweetgirl14 - yes and he will do something to bacon /someone protect my bacon please/ thankyou! fighting! ^^

fr_unicorn - your feeling is great LOL really? thankyou so much ^___^ ne! I will try to update as soon as possible :)

justkpoplover - omg yeeeeessssss ! XD

maaldreva - but sorry he have to leave exo :P hehe. cus kris is the /real satan/

IshidaMichaelis - ah im going to baekyeol LOL unfortunately kris have no heart :( bacon be safe~

kyu5671  - should i tell you the reason or not? hehehehehe :P

Xcutionist  - he can leave exo but he cant leave chanyeol >D

Naomi2789  - yay guess what, im updated! :D

khuntoriayeongwonhi - here i give you an update <3

riceisnice - should i make him come back to exo? :P

Xiuyebaek - ah helloooo! ^^ oh so you read my story since chap 10? omg thankyou T___T and please dont be afraid to always give a comment cus I dont bite people <3 LOL here, I give you an update ^^

 

-breakfastcouple