1.

Love That Can't be United

 

 

"do you know the story about the Moon & Sun ?

several million years ago the moon and the sun lived together side by side

they always appear together during the day or night.

the moon comes from the light, and the sun comes from the fire.

they do not care even if they were born differently, because they love each other.

but one day, sparks from the sun burning down half of the body of the moon.

the moon became blind.

she can no longer see anything. including her lover, the sun.

the sun was very, very guilty.

although the moon had forgiven his actions, but because the sun does not want to hurt her again another time, he decided to get away from the moon.

their relationship ended.

the sun decided to come during the daytime and the moon decided to irradiate the earth at night.

they will never be together again. forever."

 

 


 

"—the end." Suho closed the book and put it in his desk.

"whoa~ such a nice story yet it was very sad" Sehun looks very enthusiastic. he was forcing Suho to tell it again next time. but instead of grant his wish, Suho give his book to him. "why don't you read it yourself?"

He looked at the book and read something on the bottom. "...based on true story?"

"what a shame."

Sehun and Suho turned to the person who was talking just now. "Baekhyun, did you heard us?"

he sighing. "of course I am. how come the sun escape from reality. how pathetic. the moon had been forgiven his actions, right?"

the eldest among them replied. "this is what we call a true love."

"but I don't understand, if they still love each other there's no reason to leaving." He spoke as if in favor of the moon.

Suho shook his head. "You do not need to understand it, God of Light. You will understand as time goes by. moreover, the sun did what he should do. they know they're meant for each other forever but never get to meet."

"if they're meant to be, why did they have to be separated, huh?" Sehun asked, seems like he took ages for understands Baekhyun and Suho's conversations.

Suho smiled. "it's God's way. Sometimes, something we hope does not correspond to the reality." he grabbed his bag, walked into the hall and through Baekhyun who stood beside him.

"learn a lot, moon. the sun of yours is about to come soon." He called back then left for real, leaving Sehun and Baekhyun in their classroom

 

"...what does he mean..?"

 

 

 

 

*****

"hey Sehun, stop it!" Kai (special ability - Teleportation) saying as a big wind hit his back. "how did you know it was me? huh" he pouted and back to his chair. "you're the only one with this kind of special ability here, stupid."

the classroom was a riot. the students often jokingly use the 'special ability' that they have before the lesson begins. yeah, the school that Baekhyun and friends attends was a prestigious school that is unlike any other, who has some of Korea's most unique persons and clans with their special ability.

like Baekhyun. Baekhyun was born from a clan of Light and his special ability is also using light. Sehun and his wind, Kai with his teleportation, and Suho with his water. from what people in school knows, Suho is a mind-reader also. he know everything what will happens in the future or flashback the old memories that people unable to remember.

Baekhyun who was sitting pensively in his chair, not interested in jest, still thinking about the words Suho said earlier.

learn a lot, moon. the sun of yours is about to come soon

"I don't understand... really. if only that mind-reader could tell anything to me before it happens..."  he put his pencil on his nose.

"hey Baekhyun." someone poked him from behind. it was D.O. one of Baekhyun's classmate; special ability is strength.

"hmm?" he turned back to face-to-face with D.O

"do you know that a new student will be arrived in our class today?" he asked, half-whisper.

"not yet. really?"

"I heard a conversation in the principal's room. and that new student will be study in the same class as us." Baekhyun nodded. "wouldn't that be nice?"

D.O shook his head. "this is not as good as you imagine. have you heard a rumour about the Fire's child few years ago?"

"oh, I know that! a kid who burns everything with just a touch of his hand and can kill without remorse. people say his parents keep him locked away. and they say he would burn them where they stood if he had the chance. people give him a nickname 'The Satan's child'."

Baekhyun apparently already know about the rumour so DO not have to bother to tell him everything from scratch.

"exactly. and you know what's worse than that? they say, the new student who will come soon is he."

 

The Satan's child

 

Baekhyun surprised. like he did not want to bother but the story was strong enough to make him tremble.

"do you know, from what clan is he?"

"uhm, I'm not sure but I think he was came from Fire mixed with Sun" D.O hesitate to say it but he swear he wasn't wrong.

 

"....Fire and Sun... Phoenix" Baekhyun murmured.

 

"be quiet, children!" their homeroom has arrived and is likely to start the lesson. a noisy class immediately became quiet.

"I have something to say to you guys. today we got a new student. Mr. Park, please come in?"

"told ya." D.O whispered to Baekhyun which made him gulped. all students curious about  how the new kid will be look like, but not for Baekhyun and DO who were already know from the beginning.

a big step foot entrance to the classroom. tall posture and straight begin to appear. all students stunned. no, not  because he's a demon's child. but because he is handsome. or you can say, very good-looking. the students began to whisper to each other and the whole class start to stares at him like he was killed someone.

"Mr. Park can you introduce yourself?"

"uhm yes, hello, my name is Park Chanyeol. my special ability is using Fire. nice to meet you"

He said that his special ability is using the fire, but his stares eyes as cold as ice. didn't they know about this?

"okay, Mr. Park Chanyeol. your seat is next to Mr. Baekhyun. Baekhyun raise your hand please?"

Baekhyun snapped out of his reverie and waved his right hand. "I'm here, ma'am"

"you can go to your seat now, Mr. Chanyeol." that Chanyeol kid walked to his seat and immediately took his chair. when Chanyeol walking past Baekhyun, both of them sniff each other's fragrant body and they feels very familiar with it.

 

 

 

 

"learn a lot, moon.

the sun of yours is about to come soon"